All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 03'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow....

Waiting for wht hap next... just awesum...

judojonjudojonalmost 7 years ago
so good

I am so taken with your story as i am a sucker for a good romance. Cant wait for the next chapter thanks John

abhisheckabhisheckalmost 7 years ago

Guys I am sorry for saying this but I feel as if someone is jealous of this guy. his stories are so beautiful and inspirational. I beg u my fellow readers, let's give him higher ratings in his story. I feel this chapter needs more rating. We shouldn't be jealous guys please. I like this author and that is the reason why I commented like this. he seems to be getting ratings higher than 4.5 but some people are trying to bring him down. fellow authors and readers stop being jealous. Guys let's rate him higher to encourage him. who's with me?

mendesiasmendesiasalmost 7 years ago

I agree with abhisheck 100%. I also feel like some people are trying to bring him down. Remember you receive what you give. Let's support him by giving him higher ratings, please. Nice story keep it up

Altrgirl78Altrgirl78almost 7 years ago
Many errors

I agree it's a good story but there are too many spelling errors, extra words in sentences and mixing up the names to rate very high.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Great story in progress

On the positive side, this is a great story. I'm loving the romantic side and anxious to get to the next chapter. I still gave it a five star for the content.

On the negative, you really need to proofread before uploading. In particular, the mixing of names makes it a little confusing to read. We have to "assume" and mentally correct who you mean, rather than what you have actually written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES