Forever Yours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened revealing a tall, handsome, muscular guy who was probably in his early thirties. He was putting on a red shirt and a blue trouser which was well fitted on his body. The guy seemed like he was an athlete, his body did.

"Ramon, if I am not mistaken," The guy said exposing his teeth looking so friendly.

"Yes," Ramon said with an equal smile. "I am here to clean your room, if you don't mind."

"Sure," The man said as he turned away from the door to allow him in.

Ramon pushed his cart inside and the guy closed the door behind him. He seemed nice and was showing him a wonderful smile that was convincingly friendly. Ramon looked around the room and it was in order and didn't need any cleaning or dusting.

"You are Marcos' boyfriend, right?" The man asked as Ramon was about to turn and face him. "I don't need to be a snob but I just heard that you are his boyfriend."

"No, not at all," Ramon chuckled nervously. "He's my boyfriend."

"Cool," The guy said as he came closer to Ramon with a smile. "I was told by the Martinez that they trust you a lot and that was the reason why they recommended you to me." He sighed. "I wanted someone they trust to be taking care of my room because I can be quite careless at times, with money. I hope you don't mind that you will be the one taking care of my room since you are Marcos' boyfriend......"

"No!" Ramon said nervously. "I don't mind at all. I am only but a worker here. He's my boyfriend but work is work."

It actually felt good that the Martinez had recommended him to take care of the needs of their guest. But why didn't Marcos tell him anything?

"Actually Marcos and I have known each for many years now." The man chuckled. "We have been doing business for long now."

"Pardon my manners," The man said as he touched his chest trying to be a gentle man. "My name is Toby Dunphy but just Toby for you."

"It is nice to meet you Mr. Dunphy......"

"Ah ah, ah" Toby said as he moved his finger around. "I said call me Toby. Mr. Dunphy makes me feel like...." He paused as he laughed softly. "......old and I like to think of myself as a young man. Don't you agree?"

"Of course you are a young man." Ramon chuckled.

"But not as young as you," Toby chuckled cheerfully. "How old are you by the way?" Toby touched his head and grunted as if he had said something wrong. "I am so sorry." He apologized and Ramon wondered why. "I shouldn't be asking you this; it's none of my business."

Ramon laughed at what Toby said. He was a business man but he was sure friendly and seemed funny. The kind of person who was outgoing and open minded. These kinds of people were fun to be around with and they made friends everywhere they went.

"Why are you apologizing?" Ramon asked with a teasing chuckle. "It's okay that you asked." He laughed. "I am 18."

The man was now facing him and putting up a smile.

"That's good. I think you two are meant for each other." Toby chuckled. "I mean you and Marcos."

Ramon really liked people who talked like this. The guy was getting on his good side and he liked it a lot. He was the first guest to say that to him and he found himself liking the guy, as a friend. He only loves Marcos.

"You think so." Ramon asked in friendly fashion.

"I know so." Toby chuckled naturally. "But there is just one thing though."

"What is it?" Ramon asked nervously trying to listen to what Toby was trying to tell him.

"I don't want you to say anything about this." Toby went on. "I mean about you personally taking care of my room."

Okay, that was a little disturbing and Ramon wondered why Toby didn't want Marcos to know about this. And wait, wasn't it Marcos' family who recommended him?

"I know what you are thinking," Toby said politely. "Marcos knows that I am here, I am doing business with his family. But he doesn't know that his family recommended you. I know Marcos and he won't allow you to do that." He laughed. "Can you..... Please never mention this to him? I don't want him to get mad or something. His family actually said this to me."

This was not hard to handle and Ramon could handle it. If Marcos' family felt that Marcos shouldn't be told, then he would do that. He knew Marcos very well and he was sometimes jealous. He wouldn't like the idea of Ramon personally taking care of another man's room. Besides, he didn't want to disappoint Marcos' family because they trusted him and that was why they recommended him.

"I won't." Ramon said after thinking about it. "He doesn't need to know anything."

This was Ramon's work and he didn't want to neglect his work. He himself knew that Marcos would surely make a scene of it so he would just keep it quiet and let everything be.

"By the way Ramon," Toby said as he tapped him on his back. "This room is not dirty and I don't see the need to clean it, you can clean it tomorrow."

Ramon knew that the room was not dirty and he had to leave. All he had to do for the few remaining hours was to just sit and remember all the good times that he had with Marcos, making love.

"Alright," He said in a soothing tone. "But do you need extra towels or anything else to make your stay more comfortable?"

"I am only staying here for two days," Toby chuckled. "Tomorrow morning is the meeting and I will be checking out early the day after tomorrow. I don't think I need anything apart from everything I see in here."

"Alright," Ramon smiled as he put his hands on the cleaning cart. "I have to go now."

"Good day, Ramon." Toby said formally.

"Good day." He said as he pulled the cleaning cart out of the room. Toby gave him a smile before he closed the door. Now that was a guest. Ramon had encountered many guests in the hotel and most of them were nice, but Toby was different. It was like they had a connection which he had never had with any of the guests. Toby was friendly even to Ramon. He didn't mind that Ramon was a bell boy and he was a rich man but he just opened up and they chatted like friends.

Ramon took back the cart to the store room and he went looking for Mark and they chatted the rest of the remaining hours. This day there was not so much work to be done so most of the workers were just passing around chatting. They had finished cleaning the rooms in the morning and had not received any guest aside from Toby so the rest of the afternoon they were just walking around, waiting for any room to clean or if any guest arrived.

Ramon and Mark talked for hours. They talked about the things that they planned on doing in future but Mark spent most of the afternoon teasing him about Marcos. This had become a tradition in their friendship and it made Ramon blush which only led to Mark teasing him more.

Finally after talking for hours, it was starting to get a little dark. Ramon glanced at the entrance and was just in time to see the grand entrance of Marcos with his fans gasping and talking among one another. Marcos had his eyes glued on him and Mark teased him some more.

Ramon had been waiting for Marcos the whole day and now that he was here, he was blushing real bad and it was seen by most people who were smiling at him. Marcos walked gracefully to him, his hands in his pocket and wearing a beautiful dimpled smile. He was glowing and Ramon swore that he was looking like a celebrity walking in slow motion. He was used to this every time Marcos came to pick him up and it made his face mantle and beam.

"Are you ready baby?" Marcos asked with a flushing smile which made him look like an angel.

"Yes," He chuckled. "Let's go."

"Wait!" Mark chuckled. "You do realize that you are wearing a uniform and that you don't have your bag, right?"

That was right, Ramon had totally forgotten about it and it was Marcos' fault. Why did he always drive him out of his mind? The man always came with so much grace and poise. He would go suddenly insane one of these coming days.

Ramon went and changed his uniform and was now in a simple shirt and a black skinny trouser. He came back and found Marcos talking to some of his fans who were busy gasping for air, girls!

He had almost forgotten that he had to go and see Marcos' mother and it was getting late. The problem was that he had promised and he couldn't just lie to the old woman. He had to at least see her to say a simple 'hi."

"Hey, can we go to your house first." He asked.

"Yeah, but why do you need to go there?"

"Have you forgotten that I had promised your mother that I would pass by?" He said teasingly.

"Right,"

Marcos held on to his waist and they moved out of the hotel with all eyes on them. Ramon was already used to all this and it actually made him a star among his fellow workers but he demanded to be treated just like any other worker.

They went outside the hotel and they drove off. Something was not right this time and Ramon could feel it. Marcos was looking absent minded and it was not like he was the same man. He just drove the wheel and smiled faintly at Ramon when he looked at him.

"Are you okay?" Ramon asked in a curious tone. "Your mind seems to be somewhere else."

"I am fine baby," Marcos smiled faintly, again. "It's just that I am tired because we had a lot of work to do today."

Ramon thought Marcos might have been busy preparing for a meeting with Toby and that was the reason why he had been tired like that. He understood and he didn't say anything further, he was just happy to be in his boyfriend's presence.

After a quiet and boring drive that Ramon had ever had with Marcos, they finally reached the house and it was not long before they found themselves inside the house. Marcos' mother was seated on the couch with Dan and they were busy laughing, these two were really close.

She was just at home but she was looking radiant and Ramon admired the elegancy in the way that she was dressed. Both Dan and she were looking so radiant that he admired them greatly. They were like mother and son and they sure talked a lot.

"Look who's here." Dan said with a chuckle as he got up and gave Ramon a hug.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Marcos' mother said giving him a peck.

"I am sorry ma'am, I was busy with work but I came to at least greet you before I go home."

"Please, son" She pleaded with a radiating smile. "Call me mother."

Ramon couldn't believe what he was hearing. He didn't even know how to react. Could Marcos have said something to her that made her say that? Speaking of Marcos, he was standing beside him and he was looking deeply lost.

"I don't know what to say, ma'am..." Ramon stammered. "It's just that....."

"Please do this and it will make me happy?" She pleaded. "Marcos, please tell him to call me that and I will be a very happy soon to be mother in law." She said to the Marcos who was looking so lost that Ramon was starting to worry.

"What?" Marcos stuttered. "What is it mom?"

"I want Ramon to start calling me mother." She laughed cheerfully. "Won't that be nice?"

"Yes, mother." Marcos smiled as if he was being forced to. "Please Ramon, grant her what she wants. Besides I think it will be better that way baby." Marcos gave him a nice and radiant smile which he had been dying to see.

"Alright, I will grant you your wish......mother!" He said softly as he received a beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

She had her hands on her mouth while she gasped and made Ramon's heart warm. She gave him a tight and long hug which was really warming and emotional. Ramon had never called anyone else 'mother' apart from his real mother.

"Now I will have a very goodnight sleep," She said radiantly.

"Alright, mother," He smiled brightly. "I have to go now."

He didn't even finish the sentence and she embraced him greatly. The hug was warm and beautiful too. He just wanted to hug her like that while memories of his own mother flushed back to him.

She had him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He said goodbye to her and he left with Marcos who seemed to have warmed up after seeing Ramon calling his mother, mother. Marcos was kissing him, fondling him and caressing his hands while they went to Ramon's house.

"I am really happy that you decided to call my mother as your mother." Marcos said cheerfully. "It's really means a lot to me and I will forever be grateful."

"What are you saying, my love." Ramon asked voice soft with affection. "You and I are in love and it was expected sooner or later."

"But I am still thanking you." Marcos chuckled. "I was also thinking about it but I am now happy that my mother was the one who had actually said it to you."

"Maybe there is a way you can thank me." Ramon said as he moved his hand to Marcos' crotch making him squirm and he almost lost control of the car.

"What are you doing Ramon," Marcos moaned. "Do you any idea what your hand just did to me?"

"I don't know," Ramon purred. "But you can tell me."

"You are really killing me with lust right now." Marcos moaned as he bit his own lip.

"Maybe I can help you." Ramon pounced like a cat and moved his hand to Marcos' zipper. He heard Marcos moan as his hand moved all over his crotch.

He unzipped Marcos' trouser and got out his now semi hard cock. It felt soft and wonderful in his hands and he could feel it throbbing.

"Oh fuck," Marcos moaned. "Your hand feels so fucking beautiful on my cock."

"How about this," Ramon grunted slowly as he stroked Marcos' cock.

"Oh fuck that feels so good." Marcos moaned. "Please, don't stop. Make me cum." He begged as he put a firm grip on the driving wheel."

Marcos' pleas made Ramon to be filled with an intensity of lust that he began stroking Marcos' cock furiously while the guy moaned in pure ecstatic pleasure his eyes still glued on the road.

"Don't make us crush." Ramon laughed as he continued stroking Marcos' hard, pre-cum leaking cock. The amount of pre-cum oozing out from Marcos' slit made his hand a little bit wet but he loved it.

"It will be your fault if we do." Marcos chuckled sensually followed by a series of moans.

Ramon stroked his cock faster and he could feel the guy moaning loudly with an open mouth.

"I love you baby," Marcos moaned loudly.

"I love you more." Ramon said lustfully while he stroked Marcos' pre-cumed dick.

He continued thrusting his cock harder, furiously and strongly. A few minutes and he could feel Marcos squirming in his seat like he was sitting on something hot.

"Oh fuck, I am coming." Marcos moaned loudly that Ramon was sure someone heard them outside but he didn't care. All he cared about was pleasing his boyfriend with sizzling pleasure. "Fuck I am coming." He vibrated in his chair as Ramon increased his thrusts on that cock.

"Oh fuck.........." Marcos moaned continuously as Ramon felt jets of cum hitting his hand. He kept on stroking faster while Marcos almost lost control of the wheel he was driving making Ramon scared. Ramon continued stroking Marcos' cock until the last drop.

"Fuck....." Marcos gasped with a moan. "That was something. Thank you.....Oh shit." He moaned.

Without saying a word, Ramon Licked his hand clean and he took his hand to Marcos who licked it some more. Ramon further unbuckled his seat belt and leaned to suck on Marcos' cock.

"Oh my.....fuck," Marcos moaned. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"Yes!" Ramon said his mouth still wrapped on Marcos' cock. He licked his cock until all cum had been cleaned. He even licked his trousers which had traces of cum and Ramon was sure that it would leave a mark that would make people know he had cum.

Ramon got up and he was trying to breath after sucking Marcos clean. He could still feel that sweet, salty love juice in his mouth and it was incredible. He licked his lips and looked at Marcos who was taking a turn to go to his house.

"How was that?" He said flirtatiously.

"What do you think?" Marcos asked with chatter. "It was incredible. I almost passed out." Marcos extended his hand to touch Ramon's.

"I am really glad I was able to make you feel good after a long day at work." Ramon said with burgeoning excitement.

"It really helped me a lot," Marcos sighed with a breath of satisfaction. "Thank you baby,"

Ramon was smiling as Marcos parked at his house. He was happy that he was able to make his boyfriend feel good after a long day.

"We are here and I must say............"

Marcos locked his lips with him and was at war as they kissed each other as if they had never kissed before. The kiss was deep, violent and his lips were immediately swollen. Marcos had never kissed him so violently and it made his lips yearn for more of those sweet, soft lips.

"That is for what you did to me on the road." Marcos said leaving Ramon's eyes closed. "And this....."

Another kiss and it was slow, passionate, heartwarming and beautiful. Ramon felt the need to make love but they had already reached the house and he knew better than to hold his lust for another day

"........is for a goodnight sleep."

OMG that kiss was awesome. Ramon felt like he was in a movie. The way Marcos kissed him could blow anyone out of his brain and it was incredible.

Marcos was about to get out of the car before Ramon pulled him inside.

"I think it's better if you go back." He chuckled. "I don't want my family to see that wet spot on your trouser. It will be really embarrassing. I don't even know how you will hide it from your family because I am pretty sure it will leave a stain."

"Don't worry," Marcos chuckled nervously. "I got it,"

"Goodnight," Marcos said as he gave him a quick kiss.

"Goodnight," Ramon said as he opened the car door and left the car. He stood at a distance and waved at Marcos as he was leaving.

Ramon went inside the house smiling after having an incredible day as usual. He opened the door and got bejeezused when he saw the happy looks on his family's faces. Could they have been happy for him or was it something else? They seemed happy that he wanted them to share their happiness with him.

"What's going on here?" Ramon asked with a curious face. "May I have a share in whatever is making my family happy?"

Ramon was looking forward to that explanation which his family was ready to give him but nothing was working. They just gazed at him as if they had seen him for the first time. It was the kind of look which one would get from a stranger who has just won a lottery.

"Please, guys," He begged. "The suspense is killing me."

"Tell us why you came in smiling and we will tell you." Eduardo teased.

Wasn't it obvious that nothing would make Ramon that happy except for his boyfriend?

"Anyway, never mind," His brother laughed. "We know what is making you smile. We can see from the way you are blushing."

"So now tell me what is making you happy." Ramon literally begged.

"He's coming." His father jumped out of the chair with excitement as he came to him.

Now what was making a man like his father jump with excitement? It might have been pretty important to make his father that way? And who was coming?

"I don't understand, father." He asked with a confused voice. "Who is coming?"

"Your f....." He stopped before he could finish the sentence.

Ramon gave him a look that asked a question, "Okay, what or who is coming."

"Your uncle, my brother has finally contacted me after 13 years." His father almost jumped.

"My uncle......"

"Yes!" His father exclaimed. "He has contacted me that he will be coming back in the country and he has a surprise for us."

Ramon knew about his uncle but he had never met or seen him before, physically. He saw one or two photos and that was it. He had many questions that were ringing through his head, demanding answers and he had no idea which one to ask first.

"But how is that possible." Ramon asked curiously. "I thought you lost contact with him about 13 years ago."

"He hired a private investigator to look for us. It was hard since we left the town in which we were living and came here. And the fact that I don't usually go out made it hard. The investigator had a picture of me since you were a baby and Eduardo was very young." He sighed. "He had a hard time locating us and he has been everywhere looking for us.