Forever Yours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramon knew that it made his father happy and he was happy as well. He would see his uncle soon.

"Believe me son; he has been searching for us for almost 8 years now. He was lucky someone pointed him to us and that was how he got to know of us. Someone came here today and brought this letter with him. My brother will be coming back to the country in a few weeks and we will be able to see each other."

His father was speaking to him so fast that he didn't hear most of the words that he had said.

"It's all written in here." His father said as he gave him a letter. Before he got the letter, Eduardo cleared his throat and his father withdrew the letter from him.

"Let me read the letter, father." He said softly. "I thought you were going to give it to me."

"Yes, he was," Eduardo chuckled as he made him sit on the chair. "But I figured that you are tired and given that you are hungry, that letter will just make you bored." He laughed. "It's just good old Uncle, who is father's younger brother telling his brother about the good things he has discovered."

Ramon did not buy that explanation and he was certain that the two of them were hiding something from him but he just forgot about it and asked for his food. He was served his dinner and he enjoyed it. It was scrumptious and tasty. It was the kind of food that would make your saliva slither from the side of your mouth.

After dinner, they talked about how his day had been and how Marcos was? They even asked him why Marcos chose not to come into the house after he brought him home. Ramon made up an excuse about how Marcos had been in a hurry blah-blah-blah and they bought it.

It was such a happy time for everyone at home and Ramon wished they could live like that for the rest of their lives. He went to bed late and he didn't need any thinking before sleeping. He just laid his head on the pillow and he was taken to dream world.

Ramon woke up feeling very happy the next morning. He had thought about his father's happiness a lot that he had even dreamt about how his uncle looked like. How crazy is that?

Ramon quickly got up singing one of dem morning happy songs as he showered. He couldn't believe that he was going to see his father's younger brother soon. It was going to be good and he couldn't help but feel better at the thought of having a complete family though it was just men, or maybe his uncle was married.

He had just come out of the shower when he heard his message tone ringing. He didn't even get the chance to get dressed. He checked who it was and it was from his Marcos.

"Good morning to the most wonderful man in the entire universe, how was your night baby." It also had a smiley at the end.

"It was great, hope you are having a good morning?' He replied and got a response almost as soon as he had sent the message.

"Not so good, dying to see you and spend the rest of my day with you."

"I am working a half day today. Pick me up at my house later. Will be home from 3.pm," He replied adding a smiley.

"Cool! I will pick you up later around 5.pm. We are going on a date. Can't wait to see you,"

"Love you," Ramon replied.

"I will tell you when you see me,"

"You are crazy," Ramon replied feeling his insides warm up.

"Crazy for you,"

"Alright, gotta go,"

Ramon smiled and he slipped into a red t-shirt and a black jean trouser. He picked up his bag and left without waking up his father and brother or without having his breakfast. He was really looking forward to being with Marcos and spending the whole afternoon together.

Ramon reached the hotel around 9 and changed into his uniform. Without wasting any time, he went straight to Toby's room so that he could have it cleaned. He was also looking forward to seeing the warm happy guy.

He knocked on the door and waited for sometime but there was no answer. He knocked again but still no answer. He thought it wise to use the key card to open the door. He swiped the card and the door opened and he pushed the cart inside.

"Hello!" He called softly as he looked around but all that he heard were the echoes of his own voice. He could feel that the whole room was filled with the sweet aroma of the guy's cologne and it was so wonderful.

He checked the bed and it was already made, everything seemed to be in order. This was one clean guest and he was impressed by what he saw. Toby's bag was on the bed, it was like he was ready to go after the meeting. Ramon did a little clean up and he left the room and went downstairs.

He cleaned a few rooms before it was afternoon and in a few minutes, he would be going home. He was about to change his clothes when Mr. Williams told him that Toby was looking for him. Ramon glanced at his watch and he still had a few minutes to spare before it was 2.pm. He just hoped that it was not some kind of work because he really needed to go home so that he could prepare for the date with Marcos.

Ramon knocked once and the door flung open revealing the smiling Toby who looked like he had won a lottery.

"Ramon, come in." He smiled radiantly. "I am so happy that I had no one to share this happiness with. My friends are not here and my family too."

Ramon entered the room but he had no freaking idea why Toby had called him to his room. Ramon entered the room to find a glass of orange juice on the table which was half empty."

"Can I share this happiness with you?" Toby gushed. "I just feel so happy that we have signed the contract."

"I am so happy for you," Ramon said calmly. "But I am afraid I can't share this happiness with you because my shift just ended and I have to go."

Toby did not lose his smile. In fact, his smile brightened even more. This was a real happy man and Ramon didn't know if he ever got angry.

"It's okay," Toby said. "But you can at least have one glass. It also involves your boyfriend and you should at least drink one glass for him."

"Toby," He stuttered. "I don't know if............"

"Please," Toby said continuously making those puppy eyes Marcos made. If not for anything, maybe he should do it for his boyfriend.

"Alright, one glass and I will get out of here."

"Yes," Toby smiled as he went away probably to the fridge.

Toby came back later with a glass which he was already filling with orange juice. Toby gave it to Ramon and smiled with that wonderful smile.

"Let me toast, to a long and strong partnership and to you and Marcos." Toby officially said and they toasted their glasses.

Ramon took the glass to his mouth and slipped the whole juice slowly but by the time he got it out of his lips, it was all in his mouth. He put the glass down and smiled at Toby who was sipping his drink slowly.

"Do you need another one?" Toby smiled at him gracefully.

"No!" He chuckled. "I have to go now. Marcos will be at home looking for me if I am late."

Toby smiled and put his glass down while he came near Ramon with an ever radiant smile that seemed to beam.

"I am going back soon but I would like to thank you for this wonderful time with you. I wish you well in your relationship with Marcos."

Ramon felt good that someone was happy about his relationship with Marcos. He couldn't have been happier and he was glad he felt that way. He was also happy that he had met someone like Toby who was like a very good friend of his.

"Thank you so much." He smiled. "And goodbye Toby." He extended his hand which Toby happily shook and said goodbye to him.

Ramon turned and was about to leave when he felt a shot of dizziness pass through him. He suddenly felt weak and he was dizzy and was about to fall when he felt strong hands hold him.

"Are you okay?" He heard Toby's voice.

"I am fine." He said with a faint smile as he tried to walk but found it harder to do.

"You are not fine," Toby said. "Come and sit down."

Toby led him to a couch where he sat and everything started spinning throughout the room. Even Toby was spinning. He felt his eyes get heavy and his body got weak.

"Are you fine now?" He heard a distorted voice.

But he was too weak to respond. He had no idea what was going on. It was like suddenly he couldn't feel anything. He was conscious but it was like he lost his sense of touch. Then suddenly, everything went blur and it got dark. The last thing he remembered was someone calling his voice.

Ramon woke up and his head was hurting real bad. He could feel that he was in a bed somewhere but his eyes were closed that he couldn't see anything that was going on. He got up and could smell a stench of cigarette smoke. He immediately opened his eyes to see that he was in a bed somewhere and he recognized it.

He could feel himself naked underneath and he had no idea what was going on. He moved his eyes to the side and saw Toby in bed with him smoking and he was naked.

Ramon suddenly got up and felt a sharp pain in his ass. Oh fuck! Did Toby rape him?

"What just happened?" He asked softly but his voice was audible enough. "Why are we naked in bed?"

Ramon really wanted to believe that nothing had happened, he really did but he knew deep down from the pain he felt in his ass that he had just been raped. Ramon pulled the sheet from the bed to cover himself leaving Toby totally naked on the bed. What he saw really scared the fuck out of him. Toby had the biggest dick that he had ever seen. It was big, hard and it was leaking pre-cum. It had to be at least 11 inches.

Toby got up laughing while he put his cigarette on the table.

"As you can see, we just fucked."

What did he mean by they just fucked? Ramon's eyes watered at what Toby had just said to him. The last thing he wanted on this earth was to cheat on his boyfriend and this stupid man had raped him. He felt like someone had ripped his chest open and killed his fucking heart.

"What do you mean we just fucked?" Ramon cried softly. "Don't tell me that you just raped me." He cried as he thought about his boyfriend. "How am I going to face Marcos now?" He sobbed as something hit his mind. "Wait, you drugged me and you raped me."

"Now why would I do that?" The guy argued. The smile was not there anymore. All he saw was this evil person who had fucking raped his ass brutally that he could feel the pain with every movement.

"You tricked me and you spiked my drink." Ramon said as he dropped the sheet and began hitting the man.

"I didn't do anything of a sort." The man shouted. "In fact I tried to help you and you started touching me everywhere. There are certain parts of the body when you touch can drive a man crazy and that's what happened."

"You raped me, you bastard." Ramon cried as he dropped on the floor and cried to himself.

"Why are you crying when we just had the hottest sex that I have ever had?" Toby said as he kneeled down to him. "We even did it 4 times."

Ramon cried even more as he saw the four used condoms on the floor filled with huge amounts of cum. He was weeping and his heart was weeping with him. What was he going to say to his boyfriend now? How would he face him now?

"I never wanted to do this but I couldn't control the urge when you touched my cock and......"

"Shut up!" Ramon yelled and slapped the man hard on the face.

"That slap is just turning me on." Toby said as he smelled Ramon's body. "I like it a little rough before I fuck." Toby breathed on Ramon's neck. "Hit me again." Toby moaned. "My cock is rising just at the sight of you slapping me and I am ready for another session."

Toby grabbed Ramon and threw him on the bed while he got on top of him. Ramon used his power and threw Toby off him.

"Get off me." He cried.

Ramon picked up his boxer brief and put them on. He quickly got dressed while crying and feeling his whole body ache and his ass felt like it had been ripped.

"You are going to pay for this." Ramon sobbed as he slowly picked up his shoes. "I am going to report you to........."

"The police..." Toby chuckled wickedly. "They cannot do anything because I did not rape you and if it is Marcos, he won't believe you. I will just tell him that you were just one of those room attendant whores I was having a good time with."

Those words were really hurting and he found himself crying really hard. He couldn't believe that he had been so stupid and had gotten raped in the process. What was as bad as getting raped by a stranger and that too when you have a boyfriend who you love and loves you back?

Ramon was about to leave when Toby grabbed him and covered his mouth.

"If I were you, I would be careful with what I do." He warned. Ramon saw only nothing but pure evil in his eyes. "Tell anyone about this and I will not think twice about killing you." He warned which made Ramon feel really scared than he had been in his life. How was he going to face all the people again?

"I am a very dangerous man and I didn't want to do this. You forced me to fuck you and I enjoyed that piece of ass of yours. It was really incredible, the best I have ever had. Marcos is my business partner and I wouldn't want to hurt him but I couldn't control the urge when you touched my cock. I had to fuck you regardless of the consequences. Now be a darling and close that mouth of yours."

Ramon was about to shout but he felt a cold piece of metal on his neck and he didn't need to see what it was to know that it was a knife. The bastard had raped him and now he was threatening him? Ramon knew that Marcos deserved to know.

His heart was hurting and his whole body was very weak. He felt the need to cry but the tears stopped flowing but the pain was still there. The bastard made him sit in the room until he stopped crying but he was absent minded and his head was spinning so badly.

"Now you can go." The bastard said as he released the knife.

Ramon quickly got out of the room feeling the pain shoot in his ass and his whole waist was in pain. He quickly went downstairs and got dressed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mark asked him. "I thought you had gone home about 3 hours ago."

Ramon didn't answer as he felt tears building in his eyes once again. He ran out of the hotel with that pain in his ass, a broken heart and an aching body. He could see that many people looked at him. He was a mess. He didn't need to go by cab home. He needed a breath of fresh air and a walk home was just what he needed. He walked slowly home as his mind flashed back to the images of being raped by that rascal who had tricked him. Why did he have to listen to him?

Now he was sure that Marcos would be mad at him and he had no idea how to tell him. His ass was on fire but it was no match to the pain that he felt in his heart. Had he gone early, nothing like that would have happened. He walked slowly home suddenly feeling the whole pain coming to him and his heart was aching like it had a wound. He just wanted to die.

By the time he got home, it was already dark and his whole body was spasming in pain. He saw Marcos' car from a distance and he knew that he had to look good to Marcos. He didn't even know how to tell Marcos that he had been raped by his client. He didn't even know if he should tell him. He fixed himself up and tried to look confident as he drew near Marcos' car. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Marcos and this would definitely hurt him.

What was he going to do? He had no idea how to tell him and he didn't want to hurt the man he loved so fucking much.

*******

Another chapter has come to an end but the next one is coming. Drop your comments to tell me your views and hope it brings more votes. Hope you had fun with this chapter. Chapter 8 will be submitted sooner than you think. I love you guys.