Forever Yours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how are we going to get hold of the magazine?" His brother asked.

"I am going to order one this evening because they will be available on their website today. We will have the magazine by tomorrow morning."

Everyone was happy that they would get to see Ramillio Castra. The whole family was happy and during evening, Marcos checked the website and ordered the magazine at 370 dollars. It was quite expensive but it was worth every penny that he spent. He typed in his address and left everything to time. That evening he was so happy that he spent the night holding and cuddling his boyfriend while just the way you are by Ramillio played on the laptop.

Marcos even imagined how Ramillio would like. He was tall, really handsome and about his age. He kissed his boyfriend goodnight and he slept peacefully.

Then next morning around 10 am, all the family members were already seated in the living room watching a documentary but Marcos' mind was outside waiting for the package which would bring the magazine of Ramillio. It was not long and Marcos heard a knock on the door. With his heart pumping really fast, his breathing increasing his speed and his eyes glued to the door, he rushed and opened the door to see one of the guards holding a package and it was labeled RLC. This was the right package and he took it inside as soon as the guard told him that it was brought by a courier. He didn't need all that so he took it inside with happiness and found his family waiting.

"Is that it?" Barry gushed.

"Yes," Marcos answered as he traced the letters RLC. "But I have to be the one to see."

Marcos chuckled and then took a deep breath before he started opening parcel with so much excitement which showed in every movement. Then voila, the parcel opened and he dropped it on the floor. He felt so weak that he lost his grip and the picture parcel fell. Marcos who had been so excited was now wishing he had not opened that parcel.

Marcos now understood why Ramon carried himself the way he did, he understood why he has guards and why he owns that type of car. It's because he is Ramillio Castra, his favorite singer of all time. He has been in the dark for 4 years only to find that his ex boyfriend whom he still loves a lot is Ramillio Castra. He felt tears in his eyes but they did not come out. He was so flabbergasted that he was looking lost.

"What's wrong?" Barry asked in a casual tone but even his voice could tell that he was worried.

Marcos looked at his brother with eyes that anyone could clearly read that were worried. He didn't say anything but just moved weakly and sat on the couch. He had his arm on the arm rest and his hand on his cheek like he was having the baddest of days.

"Bro, you are supposed to be happy but now you have thrown the magazine after seeing it." Barry chuckled. "Anyway, I will see what has made you this worried."

Marcos could feel Dan sitting beside him but the guy was so out in thought that he had no time to listen to whatever anyone was saying.

"Baby, are you okay?" Dan asked but Marcos didn't have the strength to answer.

He watched weakly as his brother picked up the magazine cheerfully to the point where he lost his smile and looked at all his family members. It was obvious that he was flabbergasted just like Marcos and everyone was worried.

"You too," Olivia chuckled. "What is with you two?"

"Ramon!" Barry gasped.

Everyone in the living room lost their smiles. It was like a heavy storm had fallen on them and it was really sad to see the expression of everyone.

"Ramon!" James exclaimed. "What has all this got to do with Ramon?"

"He...he is...Ramillio Castra." Barry stammered.

"What?" Olivia said suddenly and rushed to Barry. She quickly snatched the magazine from Barry and gaped at it for a long time.

"Ramon," She stuttered. "This is impossible."

Everyone in the living room was now standing on their feet and they were surprised.

"Mom, are you sure it's Ramon." Dan said in pure astonishment.

"It's him." Olivia said softly as she sat on the couch feeling strength leaving her. "How is that even possible? Ramillio's first song was released five years ago..."

"Exactly a few weeks after he broke up with our son." Marcos' father said slowly as if he was trying to insinuate something. "What do you know, he made it after all."

"I can't believe it." Marcos whispered. "Ramillio is actually Ramon. Why didn't I figure this out?"

Everyone was quiet except for Marcos' father who was smiling. He got the magazine from his wife and passed through every page while everyone else looked like they were mourning.

"Hey, do you know the net worth of this guy?" Marcos' father asked as if he was teasing everyone. "He is super rich and the highest paid singer of RLC. Since he started singing, he has..."

"Enough," Olivia yelled. "I don't want to hear about Ramon in this house. Do you understand?"

"What happened?" Marcos' father laughed. "He might have been a whore like you called him but he is really famous. You have to get used to it now. He is back in the country and you will be hearing about him more often."

"How did that slut even enter such a big Company?" Madison sounded mad.

"Who cares?" Marcos' father gasped. He was the only one who was happy for Ramon. "I am happy for him because he has made it in life." Ramon might have hurt his son, but James was extremely happy for his success.

Marcos was puzzled; many questions were running through his head. Questions which he had no answers to and those same questions were questioning him too. Ramon had released his first song a few weeks after they had broken up and that song made him calm, was Ramon really a whore?

There was no one to answer his numerous questions and he knew that those questions could be in his head but one thing was for sure, that video he saw of Ramon five years ago had hurt him big time. Now that Ramon was back in the picture, he just has to live with it.

"Father, are you saying that you are happy that Ramon is super rich?" Madison muttered.

"Of course," James said excitedly. "I think he deserves..."

"James," Olivia muttered. "Can you hear yourself? This is the same boy who had hurt our son and our family."

"I know that perfectly well." James said with an almost equal excited voice. "Besides, why are you so concerned about this? He is no longer in our son's life. He is living...his own life and you should be happy too."

"Never," Olivia yelled. "I will never be happy for that boy even if it..."

"Hmmmm," James cleared his throat. "I know why you are acting like this. What did you say five years ago?" James bit his nails while he remembered exactly what happened five years. "Oh I know," James chuckled making Olivia angry. "...You will never be famous no matter what you do." James laughed. "Those were the exact same words you used and if what I am thinking is right, you are mad because he has proved you wrong. He is now a famous singer and you my dear..." James flung his fingers in the air and pointed to Olivia. "...You have been listening to his songs without realizing who he really is.

Coming back to what you said about not listening to his songs, I will gladly listen to them because I hold no grudges against that boy. He might have done something really wrong but at least he..."

"Stop preaching to me about Ramon." Olivia shouted. "At least he will not be part of our lives."

Olivia was furious that her husband still liked that boy whom she had got rid of years ago. At least he was not part of her son's life and it will be like that for as long as she was around. Ramon was not as smart as her, she thought. He will never be able to show himself to Marcos or anyone in her family. Ramon might have come back but she is still Madam Olivia Martinez. Ramon cannot do anything.

"Hey, did you guys know that Ramillio is actually the youngest singer at RLC?" James said loudly that it echoed in the room. "This guy is..."

"For the love of peace," Olivia snapped. "Will you stop talking about that boy?"

"Look Olivia," James said, flipping through the magazine. "I am not talking about Ramon, I am talking about..."

"I don't care!" Olivia yelled throughout the room. "Ramon, Ramillio or whatever he is called I don't want to hear it."

"And look at these photos," James chuckled. "They are so high..."

"Enough," Marcos totally lost his control. He was trying to think about Ramon and his parents were making his head spin. He was feeling so much pressure, his head hurt.

"Will you stop it?" Ramon asserted. "Just hear yourselves. You are acting like two teenagers. Ramon is Ramillio and we all have to live with that. Personally I have no problem with it and I am happy that he has at least found a decent job unlike the one that he had."

"I agree." Barry muttered. "We should be happy that..."

"Don't tell me you are still in love with that boy." Olivia hollered, rushing to her son.

"Ramon was my first love mother." Marcos said feeling some form of anger taking the best of him. "He will always be in my heart but no, I don't love him. I am with Dan now."

"Good, my son." Olivia said tapping on her son's back. "You have to do that for your mother. That boy had hurt you and Dan has been here for you."

"I know that," Marcos sighed. "Dan is my boyfriend and nothing will ever change that."

Marcos was absent minded for the rest of the day but Dan was always there for him. Ramon's sudden return from wherever he had been brought so much love to him. Ramon might have been the cause for his low sex drive but Marcos' doctor will help him with that. He still has hope that he will be as sexually active as he was when he was with Ramon and a playboy.

That evening while watching the news it was announced that Ramillio will be opening his Company the following day and it would be shown on Television. The rest of the evening was about Ramillio. There were so many reactions on social media and his YouTube channel generated over 7 million followers.

That same evening, Marcos received a message that Ramillio's first video was now online. He didn't know what to do so he went to RLC website and bought the videos which he downloaded in a matter of seconds after paying and they were now on his PC. He didn't know whether to watch them or just leave them. He was alone and he decided to watch them.

Marcos watched the videos over and over again. They were so beautiful that he found himself breathing really fast and his heart was racing. Ramon looked peaceful and sang beautifully in some sort of theme songs and they were wonderful. He had seen the movie before but he had no idea that Ramon had sung those songs. Once he heard footsteps, he closed the videos and shut down the laptop.

It was just Barry who came into the room and they both went down stairs. Marcos found everyone seated quietly in the living room and the TV was off. His father was still with the magazine and it made him smile. At least one of them was happy that Ramon was famous. His mother, boyfriend and twin were looking really depressed and it made him worried.

The next morning, Marcos got up early, put on a green casual t-shirt and a blue jean and black sun glasses. It was 10 am and Marcos had planned on going to Ramon's Company opening event without telling anyone. He had a hat in his car which would make people not to recognize him. He slowly came down stairs and found no one in the living room. He quickly went to exit the door when he heard his boyfriend's voice.

"Where are you going?"

Marcos quickly turned with a confident smile which would make his boyfriend not to suspect him.

"Hey, honey." He sighed. "I am going nowhere."

"But you are dressed like you are."

"Oh, yeah," Marcos chuckled nervously. "I gotta pass by the office because I have a meeting with one of the investors."

"Can I come?"

Oh no, now he was in trouble. He had to think fast or it was going to be a disaster if Dan found out that he had planned to go and see Ramon's company opening event.

"No, you will be bored." Marcos assured. "The meeting will be long and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be stressed."

"But I wanna be with you." Dan said softly, coming near Marcos.

"Okay, let's do this." Marcos muttered. "Once I come back from the meeting, we will have a real date tonight."

"Really," Dan exclaimed.

"Yeah," Marcos said leaning down to give Dan a kiss. "But I gotta run."

Dan didn't say anything and Marcos run outside. He quickly entered the car and drove off feeling excited. He would get a glimpse of Ramon. He felt like he was betraying Dan but he had to see Ramon again. He drove fast and was at the location in just an hour. He got out and there was a large crowd of people on the premises. Some were outside the gate and the police where there to put order.

The building was new and it was tall and huge. Marcos was unable to see what was going on inside but he could hear someone giving a speech. What was he going to do if he was to see Ramon, he thought? He looked around and there was no other way to see but on the left side was a two floor building and it had a balcony. If he was going to pay the owner just to stand on that balcony.

Marcos rushed to the building and found that it was a shop. He quickly talked to the manager whom he found on his way to the balcony and the both of them went there to watch what was going on. There were no people in the shop because most of them had gone to the event. Marcos could see clearly what was going on though it was a bit far.

It was just some man making an announcement but Ramon was standing beside him and he was looking radiant and elegant even from a distance. There were many people holding posters but Marcos' eye was on the radiant Ramon who was looking so sexy in his suit.

The man just gave a background of how Ramon turned to being a star and how multi talented he was. He spoke for about an hour when Ramon took over while everyone cheered. Marcos now knew that Ramon had been looking for a job when he decided to encourage himself with a song which landed him at RLC. Since then, he has never looked back. Marcos was happy that Ramon had finally found what he was unable to give him.

He had been a whore while they were together but Marcos was more than happy that Ramon now had a decent job. The speech ended and Marcos was feeling warm and happy.

Ramon knew that the people really loved him. His magazine had been out for only a few hours and he was already famous. The number of people that came to his Company opening was quite many. All the company premises were crowded and even outside. Many were holding posters, from 'I love you Ramillio' to 'You are the best ever.'

Ramon was happy that Mr. Robbins was there for him and the staff that would be working in his company. Mr. Robbins had chosen the best for him and all the equipments were ready. After that speech, Ramon heard almost all of his fans shouting out to him,

"We need a concert!" They shouted.

"Yeah,"

Ramon had no words. He left it to Mr. Robbins to handle. He was a wise man and would be able to handle it. They had been there for three hours and it was almost 2.pm.

"Very soon, we will hold a concert." Mr. Robbins assured all the people that were cheering.

After a few words, it was time to officially open the Company. Ramon cut the ribbon and opened the Company but he couldn't allow all of them to come inside, he told Mr. Robbins to handle it.

"We are really sorry," Mr. Robbins apologized. "But from here on, only the media will be allowed inside and the rest of you will have to wait until the media shows you what they captured from inside tonight on TV."

Ramon expected his fans to react badly but they just cheered for him and most of them were whistling. Ramon went inside the building with the staff and the media and of course, Uncle Rob. He had a lot to show and he knew that it was going to be long because the building had 13 floors.

*******

Marcos came home late because after Ramon went inside the Company with the media, he did not go home like the other people. He had thanked the manager for allowing him to watch from there but the manager was his fan. He had gone back to the car and waited until four hours later when Ramon had come out. He was with the media and he looked cheerful and handsome.

Now Marcos has arrived at home, 7.pm. He just hoped that his family wouldn't ask questions. Marcos entered the house only to find his mother going about the room and everyone else seated on the couch. Immediately he entered, he saw the look in his mother's eyes and he knew that she had suspected he had gone to Ramon's.

"How was the meeting?" Olivia asked giving him a smile that warmed his heart.

"It...it was okay." He stuttered. "Just a little tired because it took longer than expected."

"Really," Olivia asked as if she was suspicious or something. "Where did you go?"

"I told you I was in a meeting." Marcos defended.

"Where?" Olivia asked with a serious face. "Because there was no meeting at the hotel today and I called the hotel. I can't believe you did this."

"What did I do?" Marcos said as he raised his arms to indicate that he had no idea what she was talking about.

"I don't want to believe it," Olivia said folding her arms on her chest. "But I want to hear it from you."

"What do you want to hear?" Marcos witted. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You went to see that whore, didn't you?" Olivia muttered but her voice sounded harsh.

Marcos was gaping at his mother. He knew she was right but he had to keep it cool so that no one would know.

"Don't you act smart with me?" Olivia yelled. "If you didn't go to see that slut, where have you been since morning?"

"Mom, I..."

"He was with me." A voice came from behind him.

Marcos didn't bother to turn because he knew who it was, Anthony. Anthony had become his savior for the night because he had no freaking idea how he would have handle the situation and convince his mother.

"Well actually I called him this morning and told him to come in secret." Anthony said tapping on his back.

"But why did you tell him to come in secret?" Olivia asked still suspicious.

"I didn't want Madison to know that Marcos was coming."

"Why?" Madison suddenly got out of her seat.

"I was discussing something with him." Anthony lied. "I want our engagement to happen soon so we were just planning on what we will need and the venue. I am really sorry but we ended up talking and realized it was late. I was right behind him so that we could discuss something here."

Everyone bought it and Madison was happy that her engagement will be soon. She was really happy to be getting married to Doctor Anthony. Marcos and Anthony went upstairs to his room and he knew that he was going to explain to Anthony.

"I am listening." Anthony said with his arms folded on his chest.

"First of all, thanks for saving my arse back there." Marcos chuckled. "You came to my rescue."

"Okay, first of all I couldn't watch while you looked like a fool." Anthony chuckled. "Secondly, where the fuck did you go?"

"I had to see Ramon, man." Marcos said, sitting his ass on the bed.

"What?" Anthony yelled.

"Hey, keep it down."

"Are you crazy?" Anthony muttered. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

"I had to do it." Marcos muttered. "I really needed to see him."

"Do you realize that this could get you in trouble with...?" Anthony swished his finger in the air. "...Dan."

"I know that and I don't know why I went there." Marcos muttered. "Besides, I went to see Ramillio."

"You are crazy." Anthony chuckled. "Just be careful next time."

"They'll be no next time." Marcos sighed. "I have decided to stick with Dan."

"Yeah, I agree." Anthony sighed loudly. "That boy had hurt you and Dan has always been there. He is even the cause of your..." Anthony pointed to his crotch.