Forever Yours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcos got it but even though he was not going to see Ramon, ever, he was sure that Ramon didn't want to see him either. He just has to concentrate on his businesses and his boyfriend whom he will probably love someday.

5 days later they found themselves sitting in the conference room with other board members and shareholders. They had been sitting in the conference room for almost an hour without the president showing up. The nerve of the guy, he doesn't even mind that his father has been waiting for him. Marcos was growing impatient and so were his parents, sister and his boyfriend. How could the guy keep them waiting like that?

"Sir, are you sure your son is coming?" Olivia sounded impatient and pissed. "We've been waiting for almost an hour now."

"I am really sorry Mrs. Martinez," The acting president apologized. "My son is a very busy man but I called him and he's on his way."

There was silence as the other board members sat silently. Marcos was busy walking about the room trying to calm himself down. He was dressed in the best designer's suit he had bought online just for this particular meeting but he was impatient, it was hot and he was beginning to sweat.

Marcos was still wandering about the room when he saw a number of people come inside the room. There was one dressed elegantly in a blue tight suit and Marcos assumed he was the president.

"Finally, Olivia," Sighed, getting up to greet the person she had been waiting for. "You must be Mr. Liam?"

She greeted the young man cheerfully while giving him a warm handshake accompanied by a bright smile. She hoped to work with the man closely so that she could gain more from him.

"I am sorry, ma'am." The man apologized. "I am not Mr. Liam, my name is Jones."

"What?" Olivia exclaimed feeling disappointed. "If you are not him then...who is he?"

Marcos was even more confused because he thought that the man who came in was Mr. Liam.

"I am Liam." A voice echoed throughout the room.

Marcos turned his face to see where the voice came from but he froze. He just fucking froze. Ramon was standing in the door way with Eduardo and Mark. What the hell was he doing here?

Ramon looked at all their faces and it wasn't what he had expected. Olivia was acting like she had seen a ghost, Madison's eyes were wide open, Dan was dead inside and Marcos froze. Only James was smiling and Barry was puzzled. He was enjoying the looks on their faces.

"I am really sorry I am late." Ramon apologized.

"Ramillio is your son." One of the board members asked still surprised.

"Yes," Ramon's dad answered with a smile.

Ramon gracefully walked to the front seat and he sat on it. Olivia was still standing looking at Ramon. If only he could slap her senses back into her, he would gladly do it.

"Mr. Ryan," Olivia gasped. "I thought you said your son's name is Liam."

"Yes," Ryan answered enjoying the look on the woman who had hurt his son. "This is Liam, Ramon Liam Castillo."

"But...but how?" Olivia stammered.

"As much as I would like to talk about my personal life, I have many places to go to and many clients to meet." Ramon said, stretching his arms on the table. "Olivia please, be seated so that we can be done here."

Olivia couldn't believe that Ramon just called her by her name. She slowly sat on the chair feeling angry and wishing to snap Ramon's neck and kill him. She was still puzzled after finding out that Ramon now owns her company.

"Marcos," Ramon muttered bringing him to the real world. Marcos was still flabbergasted by what he was seeing. This meant that Ramon was going to be part of his life again. He couldn't avoid it from this time onwards because Marcos spent most of his time in this shoe company even though they lost ownership.

"Uh!" Marcos gasped.

"The meeting has already started and I won't be here long."

Marcos slowly sat next to Ramon and he was scared. Marcos was scared and he didn't know the reason why. He was supposed to be happy but he was scared. It was like every day, he found out something new about Ramon. He was scared of what was to come next.

"As you all know I am Ramillio but here my name is Ramon Castillo." Ramon began. "I believe you've already met my father, Ryan Castillo. This is my brother, Eduardo." Marcos pointed to Eduardo who was smiling. "And this is my best friend Mark."

There were introductions by other board members and workers who Ramon didn't know. Ramon was wearing a beautiful smile and he knew it himself. He didn't want to lose that smile. Throughout the meeting, he could see that most people had their eyes on him and he knew that being famous would bring in a lot of investors and clients. He was going to make a lot of money.

The meeting was just about the strategies they have been using in order to make the best shoes and attract a lot of clients. Ramon was impressed that since his dad joined the company, it had risen to greater heights and he was proud. They discussed of the new designs and they showed him samples. He was impressed with them.

Olivia, Madison, Dan and Marcos were quiet through the entire meeting and Ramon enjoyed their silence. He was dominating and no one would do anything. After everything was done, Ramon made the greatest announcement since he owned the company.

"By the way, we will be changing the company name." Ramon said taking turns looking at the people that had hurt him. "It is time we said goodbye to Martinez and welcomed a brand new name. The same goes for the image model of our company. We need a fresh face, someone who is more famous." Ramon said, glancing at Madison who was looking pissed.

"We will be changing the company name to Castillo shoe group of Companies, since we own the company and all." Ramon chuckled. "This will be effective officially today and the image model will be..." Ramon signaled Jones to bring in the picture which was covered. They brought it to the front for everyone to see.

Ramon slowly removed the cover revealing a beautiful picture of him. He was splendid and he wouldn't have liked it better.

"But that's you." Madison muttered. "Shouldn't we have agreed upon that as board members? You may own the company but as board members we have..."

"You don't like it?" Ramon asked covering his lips with his index finger until all eyes were on him. "I am willing to change it if more of you do not like it. I will be able to listen to your choice."

Ramon knew the game Madison was playing and he was nervous with the next step that he was about to take.

"Alright, those in favor of what Miss Martinez suggested may I see your hands."

Immediately Olivia, Dan and Madison raised their hands high in the air. Ramon was surprised it was just them because he had expected the rest of the family members to raise their hands. Even Marcos' hand was down.

"There, you have your answer." Ramon chuckled. "I will be the image model of this company. That way, we will have many clients and high sales."

Olivia was so pissed at the stunt Ramon was playing. She was sure that Ramon was on to them and she was honestly getting scared after seeing how powerful Ramon had become.

"I agree with Mr. Castillo," One of the board members said. "Ramillio is the freshest face and we will be able to attract many clients and ideas."

Ramon felt good that more than half of the board were with him. Marcos' father was a good man and he would never forget that. He seemed happy for him. The rest of the meeting went well and the changing of the name would be published into the Company magazine and the same for the image model. But the latter was to come a little later because he was going to be busy.

Marcos was quiet, too quiet. He was yearning for Ramon but he couldn't even stare Ramon in the eyes. He was somehow feeling really scared and got scared to even speak.

"Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen," Ramon said arranging the documents in his hands. "I really hope we will make this company go miles. I might not be here at times but my father will be able to handle everything. I will be here as many times as I can to see to everything."

Ramon dismissed the meeting and everyone left except for the Martinez. Maybe this was the moment to surprise them while they were still together.

"By the way, Marcos how is Martinez hotel." Ramon chuckled.

"Why are you asking about the hotel?" Dan asked sounding angry. "Do you plan on getting it for yourself? You will never step your foot there."

"What if I tell you I want to invest in it?" Ramon said standing up ready to leave.

"I will never allow that?" Olivia snapped.

"Marcos is the owner of that hotel and I think I should ask him." Ramon said suddenly touching Marcos on the shoulder.

That touch felt like Marcos had been hit by a million volts of electricity. His whole body was vibrating in total pleasure and it was hot. His hormones were slowly emerging and his face was hot. Marcos gulped and made a slow sudden movement that made Ramon to lose his touch.

"So Marcos, do you think you will allow me invest in your hotel?" Ramon asked but Marcos didn't know how to answer that question. He didn't know if he needed Ramon around.

"Don't worry I have my own hotel." Ramon chuckled. "It's Rams hotel and it is rising." Ramon said while exiting the door. "See you later."

Everyone else followed after but Olivia was burning with anger. Marcos was speechless after what Ramon had said. He drove to the house slowly with Dan and Barry while his parents and Madison drove in another. All the way home, he was silent. He couldn't utter a word. Not after what had happened. Marcos was the first to reach home and he entered the house and sat on the couch holding his hands to his face.

A few minutes later, the door opened and his parents came inside. They were silent and he knew the reason why. They all sat on the couch silently but Marcos was thinking only about Ramon and how he had become so rich and powerful.

"No..." Olivia shouted. "This can't be happening. How did Ramon become so rich? I thought his father was Ben."

"I knew he was Ryan Castillo but I never thought he was Ramon's father." Marcos' father muttered.

"And you didn't even bother to tell me?" Olivia snapped.

"What was I to say?" James said softly. "We were so desperate and he was the only one who could afford to buy the shares. Besides, I don't see anything wrong with Ramon owning our Company."

"Now Ramon owns our company," Olivia shouted. "He also wants to enter my son's hotel"

"He has already done that." Marcos said softly while holding his hands together.

"What do you mean by that?" Olivia asked feeling her body becoming weak.

"Didn't you hear him?" Marcos said his mouth shivering. "He said he owns Rams hotel."

"I don't care whether he owns all the hotels in the country but..."

"He is among the investors in my hotel." Marcos said softly. "I have partnered with the owner of Rams hotel who also happens to be Ramon."

Olivia was gaping at her son. She was sure that Ramon was up to something for sure. She was really scared and didn't know what to do or say. She knew that Marcos was not over Ramon and this type of partnership would awaken those feelings again.

"That can't be." Olivia chuckled nervously. "You need to..."

"I am not doing anything, mom." Marcos muttered. "He is now my business partner and there is nothing wrong with that."

"There is nothing wrong with that?" Olivia snapped. "We are talking about..."

"It's just some partnership, mom." Marcos muttered feeling his head hurting. "There is nothing wrong with that. Ramon probably likes the hotel because it was a part of him five years ago."

"I don't care." Olivia snapped. "I don't want you to be..."

"There is nothing we can do." Marcos said as he got up from the couch. "Just let it go because there is nothing wrong with partnering with him. I still own the hotel and it is doing well."

"How do you know what he's planning?" Madison asked touching his chest. "What if he's back for revenge because come to think..."

"Wait a minute, hold on," James said flashing his hand in the air. "Why would Ramon want revenge? We never did anything to him. He was the one who had hurt our son."

Marcos was not ready for that kind of talk. He needed to rest after a long day. He was now going to see Ramon more often and he didn't know if he would control his feelings while being around Ramon. He could hear his mom shouting throughout the living room and he had no fucking idea why she was reacting like that. Ramon didn't do anything wrong. He just bought the fucking shares which they were selling. If Marcos had to work with him almost every day, he was ready for it.

******

Ramon arrived in the house and found his family already home. He was smiling brightly after that little charade that he had put up after the meeting.

"You were pretty confident back there." Eduardo kissed him on the forehead. "To be honest I thought you wouldn't be able to pull through."

"I am not as weak as I was back then." Ramon chuckled.

"Did you tell him you have managed to enter his hotel?" Mark asked almost shouting with excitement.

"I gave him a hint but I am sure he will figure that out."

Ramon could see that both his fathers were worried. They had told him to forget about everything but he was too hurt to forget. This was just his game and he was not going to involve anyone. The Company had gone down because most of investors pulled out and he had grabbed the opportunity to buy most of the shares and own the company. Ramon had planned this before he even went abroad years ago. He got hurt every time he saw Marcos because deep down Ramon was still in love with Marcos.

"I just hope you won't get hurt." His father sighed.

"No, father," Ramon said walking away from all of them and stood a distance. "This time it will not be me getting hurt. The people that hurt me will know that I was really hurt."

"What are you going to do?" His dad asked.

"First I am going to destroy the relationship between Marcos and Dan." He said clenching his fists as he felt anger entering him. "I will get my revenge and I will prove my innocence. Many people who had witnessed it still believe that I was a..." Ramon couldn't even bring himself to say the word because it just made him angrier. "...everyone knew about my relationship with Marcos and after I was brutally raped, the news went on that I was a whore and that was the reason why Marcos broke up with me.

I will have to prove my innocence somehow but first I have to enjoy the drama." Ramon chuckled as he sniffed the air slowly.

Ramon was happy that he was famous, rich and really powerful. All these qualities were going to help him. He had a past with Marcos and he was going to use that to his advantage.

What was Ramon planning and what was on his mind? Guess only he knew what had to be done.

The only question is, "will he be able to achieve his goals?" Only time will tell.

******

Thank you so much for staying and reading this chapter. I really, really hope that you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be submitted very soon. Please, don't forget to vote and comment. I am looking forward to you votes and comments. Stay tuned...