All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 12'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy Crabs

Im so excited to read the final chapter! Ramon has changed, he is stronger. I like that Marcos dad is standing up to Olivia more. I hate that ramon fell for that trap but it was important for him to really complete his revenge. Marcos owes ramon a huge apology. I hate olivia and dan. And madison. They need to suffer. I like sweet ramon, hes so much more fierce now. I await the final chapter anxiously. Thank you for the amazing writing.

agastyaagastyaalmost 7 years ago
omg i m going insane

Hi author, i am dying to read the next chapter, best story ever. Please release the next chapter asap. Love, Gus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a plot

CANT WAIT VANALAS,YOU ARE THE BEST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Omg this is fucking killing me!!!! I love it so much and I hope you don't disappoint us with the ending to this. It's really hard to read when the same situation is being dragged out for so long like I was expecting for the truth to come out to Marcos in this chapter, but it is still good and just hope that the truth comes out in the next chapter and maybe some twist or a good ending to it but I don't really want it to end because I love this couple so much. This is really suspenseful and I just hope they end up with each other at the end, it's just killing me!

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago

O.M.G Absolutely magnificent ... fabulous ... splendid ... wonderful ... WOW ! ! !

Keeps getting better ... Please post again soon ...

RichBauerRichBaueralmost 7 years ago
thrilling story

just cannot wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my word

I'm hooked and I can not wait for the final installment. Marcos is a fool with no backbone and Ramon is a man on a mission to take down the world. I would love for them to end up together but the bigger part of me wants Marcos to realize how horrible his mother and sister really are. I hope Ramon gets the last laugh and can move on.

I can not wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The same events over and over. Ramon gets into a trap, Marcos wont believe him, Marcos kisses Dan... I am losing my patience. Hope the ending will be worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love your story. I only hope that Marcos get a happy ending. To me he is the one person that has suffer the most in this story, He is looking to be with his true love. While most of the people around him plot .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Marcos is really the fool of the story and doesn't deserve anything happy. The cycle of the no trust in Ramon is tiring he never learns. I hope Ramon sticks it to them real good with no means of salvage. Olivia and Co seem to have a way of getting what they want !!really annoying!!!!!!! pls don't make me wait for long. Your story brings me to this site daily. I feel like a crack addict😂 nice one Van.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg

Why why why .... please get it over with. So caught up in that chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Ramon deserves happiness but not with Marcos. Even after the truth is unfold how can Ramon be in a relationship with the man who will never trust. Marco's will forever be a moma's boy that's so stupidly annoying. I hope they don't end up together but like is expected, I know how you will end your story. I just can't think how you can manage to end this story in one more chapter as you implied. It will be rushing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
At this point none of your characters are likable.

Marcos is a weak-willed mommy's boy. Ramon is becoming more nasty with each chapter - and STILL thinks he loves Marcos. Blah blah blah. They are all just getting tiresome to read about. Ramon might still deserve a happy ending - but to me his happy ending would be to realize that he DOESN'T love Marcos any more. Really hope you can pull out an ending that doesn't make all the main characters unlikable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I find it is very annoying for the love without trust. Ramon deserve much much better. Such a shame for Marcos to fuck up his second chance.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Great Journey

It's after 3:00 AM and I just finished this chapter and now await the "final" just like all the others - including even the commenters that won't use their names (Anonymous). It always seems the most negative comments never connect with a name!

I've ignored the mistakes and thoroughly enjoyed the story through all the roller coaster episodes. I, also, am wondering if this story can be completed in just one more chapter. In my opinion, I found this to be a very exciting read. Great presentation, Vanalas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great plot but...

Vanalas, I think you have great potential and you will be an amazing writer. I took it in the future tense because you need to lern an proper arc development and practice with your writing (I'm not mentioning non existing editing and a lot of errors).

You have already great ideas and I loved it that you made me hate Marcos for his weakness and dislike Ramos for his naivity and utter inability to defend himself. Any author who is able to provoke such feelings in me - to love and dislike at some point the main characters - shows real talent, because this is all about, to hook your reader, to provoke feelings and I'm hooked with your story. I really am!

So please, don't rush, take your time and make an good development till the end. (I won't mind 10 or 15 more chapters :) ) and please don't forget how human psych/mind work: you won't forgive a person you loved betrayal and abandoning just because he says he loves you.... make it work! please.

I can't wait for the next chapter and that says a lot about your story. 4 stars, but it can get just better. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

p.s. If you want some advice to certain parts or just feedback, feel free to mail me "postweg22@gmail.com".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

IVE JUST JUMPED FIVE CHAPTERS and picked up the repetative boring story . dragged out and boring .one star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES