All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 13'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mendesiasmendesiasalmost 7 years ago
wow! nice ending

for some reason I thought you wouldn't wrap up the story in one chapter but this is a very good ending indeed. five stars from me. I hope others do the same.

please bring another story soon

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago

I agree FIVE STARS ... I don't see how you could have made it two chapters without spoiling the flow. I was so glad that Dan got his just desserts.

As for your writing, yes there is vast improvement and the style itself grips the reader and draws the into the plot. I love it. As with even the best writers, I talking about published books here, there is the occasional proofreading slip, but nothing to worry about. As stated an editor should pick those up.

Please do not worry about what people say ... your writing is ingenious, thoughtful and interesting ... Really looking forward to the next one. Loved your first one, loved this one more and can't wait till the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous

Absolutely a wonderful growing up story. I have laughed cried had orgasms but most all,enjoyed the hell out of the ride..

wingedchaoswingedchaosalmost 7 years ago

Well done! I have enjoyed the voyage of your writing. Sometimes melodramatic, sometimes simplistic, but always with a purpose and a delineation of characters which kept you wondering what will happen next. Yes, there were some minor mistakes which an editor could clean up for you, but the most important thing of all was the flow of character development and plot from a creative mind. And yes, as was said before, you have made progress, and an editor can help you with tightening up the flow of the story, characters and GRAMMAR AND CHOICE OF WORDS! Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Boy, were there some ups and downs. You occasionally got some characters confused in your writing, but it was figurable. Good job. Shed a few tears along the way. This was , though, a lesson in forgiveness. In the Christian world , it is necessary to give and receive forgiveness in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. In any world, that is true in order for healing to happen when one has been wronged or has wronged another. True forgiveness is hard, especially when the pain is as tremendous as in this story. That pain can get in the way. But, no matter how much pain, or how difficult it is, if one can truly forgive, it is life changing. Thank you again.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely one of the best!

I hope this is a Lucky Thirteen. This has been the most exciting and captivating story I have read on this site. You're insight and imagination has been outstanding, makes me just a tad jealous.

Now I have to go back and read the previous story you wrote, and will look forward to the next story from you. You're gonna have to work hard to top this one.

You demonstrated a fantastic ability to write an awesome plot in this one. Yeah, I know erotic sex is what brings people here, but I am one who enjoys some sex scenes for the spice but I really appreciate a great plot - and this one had a great plot! Thanks.

RichBauerRichBaueralmost 7 years ago
one of the best

it has been one of the best stories I have ever read I hope you keep going and write a lot more like it very soon definitely 5 stars

Reader777Reader777almost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!!

This is truly one of the best stories I've read. Riveting, I couldn't put it down when each chapter came out. I like the long chapters and the frequency with which they arrived, no long waits between chapters. I'm glad love won in the end. Thanks for sharing with us, and I'm looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i rank it number one on my billboard of gaylove stories

On myside vanalas,i rank forever yours number one on my hot 100 and destined lovers the 3rd after the prince and his pauper

vanalas you're the best please another story

and include marcos and ramon as the parents of one Son and please..........

We are waiting,,,,what aplot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT

Too bad it's over, but always love a happy end. Have read your stories eagerly as soon as I saw them here. Could not wait for a new chapter. Please post some more of your stories. They're the best.

judojonjudojonalmost 7 years ago

your story was very good just wish you would let some one proof read it as there are a lot of mistakes calling Marcos Ramon or visa a versa but i still loved it as i am a sucker for gay romance . But thanks for your hard work and cant wait for the next . Again thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm going to try to give you a constructive critique. Really not how I personally wanted all your characters to end. Oh well. I still respect your very own story.

Overall your writing is fine. You do follow your story line. You might need to consider details when you add circumstances that will inevitable need a follow up, even if it's mentioned briefly. In this case, I am referring to the whole scene of Dan shooting Ramon. You didn't mention the extent of his head injury and how he quickly manages to feel well. Also, if there was a crime scene, Police follow up is expected. Even if you just have to mention it briefly by summarizing that Ramon had to interview with an officer or any of the sorts.

- About how forgiving Ramon is to the extent of sating that he loves Olivia. That's a bit too much I think. Another love story but really far from reality.

I do command you for being able to finish the story within one chapter and trying to cover most loose ends, like providing a glimpse of whom Mark's boyfriend was. That was a nice addition.

Keep writing. You will only get better. Try something different. I can't help but to feel like your two storylines are a bit too much of the same. You know, the guy that got played/framed by the jealous boyfriend and after many years they come back as a new persona.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Vanalas

please let let the next story be with aroyal family

i know you can do it and it will be agood gay story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

This is one of the best story I've every read!!! Awesome! Amazing! What more can i say thumbs up 👍 For you Vanalas....👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Royal story

Wonderful........ A Royal story please...... Something like mlmp my lord my prince.... I trust your writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely adorable

Wonderful! Loved it, tremendously!

BIGUY857BIGUY857almost 6 years ago
Wow

.... enough said, your stories take me to a place where i seem at peace with the world and this series isnt an exception

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
(@)

You had a beautiful story to share, my only complaint is you need to proof read before you post it.... Many times you wrote wrong person's name and had to reread same things couple times to understand you.

Overall I really enjoyed it. Hopefully you will write many more with endings.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have waited to rate this story until the end.

I found it incredibly well written and plenty of upside and downs

It kept you hoping they would end up together

Thank for a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honest opinion…

Well, this is a good story but I’m little concerned on how easily the characters are forgiven.. the leads of this story have a lot of baggage but they just jump to boyfriends and marriage real quick. Also the marcos guy seems selfish and a bit toxic. His personality is wavering. Was this your intention in having a character like that in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ramon guy could do a lot better. He’s better off with someone else than marco. They love each other but that’s not enough for them be in a relationship. And why the bottom has to wait patiently for the top to realise while the top happily fucks others???????? And the top expects to be taken back as if nothing major happened.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy312 months ago

Thank you for sharing this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I still hate marcos. He played a happy boyfriend with dan for 5 years while ramon suffered and couldn’t move on. I don’t understand how marcos can be a ‘forever yours’ of ramon after living 5 years with dan. I see a lot of unfairness towards poor ramon. I wish he found a new boyfriend who treated him way better than marcos. I mean how can I, as a reader believe Marcos loves ramon while i read a lot romantic and sex scenes between marcos and dan. Poor ramon had to bear all the pain for 5 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES