Forget Me Not Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand traveled past her toned stomach to wet pussy, hot to the touch. I gave her engorged clit a flick before inserting two fingers into her tight sex, it must have been the anticipation or years of built up hunger she had for this moment, because in the next second I felt her vaginal walls contact around my fingers, "Ohhhhmmm..." she moaned quivering.

I had wanted more for play, wanting to taste her succulent juices, but I could tell how strong her need was. She had been waiting on this for years. I could feel it in her breath. I could feel it in her kiss.

She took a hold of my face, breaking our kiss and pushed me on the bed- forcing me away. She follows me. Then our eyes met, and that sacred, beautiful stillness descended upon us again. Over our moment, this joining. It's as if all separation or the possibility of it vanished, and even though I wasn't inside her yet - even though my body was trembling - we were one.

She crawled forward, until she was straddling my chest instead of my hips. Until that pink flash of flesh was right there, nearly in my face.

I couldn't possibly resist. I shifted down to kiss her rose-blushed thighs, breathing in the sweet muskiness of her sex. Her thighs tightened around my face and she gasped, but didn't pull back. That was all the invitation I needed.

I dove my tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan that was music to my ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if I touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds - raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as I plundered her with my tongue.

The taste of her pussy on my mouth was wondrous, driving me delirious with desire as I caught her swollen clit between my lips and flick it between my tongue.

She grabbed my hair, yanked and pulled me closer. I thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. She shuddered against me, her legs quaking, and when I finally slowed to look up at her, swallowing the sweet juices of her desire - I saw that her hair was a wild tumble and her face aglow.

The sounds she made were incredible, laughter mixed with pure, desperate pleasure.

"Aah... This... This isn't fair!"

I didn't bother to answer her. She had absolutely no idea how incredibly, wonderfully fair this was for me. I held her tightly, so that unless she really tried, she couldn't get away. Not that she did. Her breath came faster and the sounds she made were more frantic, until she gasped, "John, please... I want to cum with you inside me."

I eased her down my body, slanting my mouth to capture hers, kissing her slowly as her hand moved on me. I drew a breath held it.

We didn't move. My sister gave me a small nod. I let out the breath I held. Slowly, slowly, and slowly, too, I drew in another, my chest rising with it. My body shifting, as she gripped my shaft teasing her clit with my tip, getting it wet before she impaled herself on my cock.

We both sighed as our hips touched. She smiled down at me, while she adjusted herself to my size. She started rocking back and forth, "I don't want you to ever leave me."

I won't.

"This is perfect, this is how things were meant to be."

Always.

"You and me against the world."

Forever.

I glided my hands across her toned back, kissing the nape of her neck, while she rode on. The need for my sister, flowing through my veins like a poison. I held her at her waist as tongued the full swell of her breast.

"I want you so bad." I said before taking her nipple in between my lips and sucking it into my mouth.

"Mmmm... Then take me!"

I unleashed a guttural growl as I turned her around onto her back, getting lost in a kiss I never thought I'd receive.

I looked down as her pussy swallowing every inch of my cock, before reluctantly releasing me and taking me back in whole. I felt her heart beat through her painfully tight vaginal walls, massaging my cock in its hot embrace.

Our eyes met, the same time as our interlocking fingers held on to each other tightly. My thrusts became harder and faster, measured by the arousing contortions of her face.

"Aaaaaah... Yessssss." She moaned, as her pelvis wetly slapped against mine.

I opened her legs, as far as they would allow, grabbing a hand full of her toned ass before fucking her thoroughly, carnaly.

"Holy...Fuck!!" she yelled, screaming as I kept thrusting my thick cock into her tight small pussy, hitting her cervix each time. I felt my balls tighten, feeling the all too familiar urge to explode.

"I'm close... Should I-"

She cut me off with her mouth. "Fuck... Yes... Aaaah! I'm... birth control... Not that... SHIT, you're so big! Mmmm... Stretching... Your sister's pussy... Not that I... Wouldn't want your babies... Aaaah!!" she whaled, shuddering as her vagina contracted around my cock.

The sex talk. My sister. Her pussy clamping me like a vice. I managed two more powerful thrusts before filling her with my seed, cuming inside her. My senses were overwhelmed with the ecstasy of release as I collapsed on my sister basking in post - orgasmic bliss. As I slipped my tongue in her mouth, I still felt her body ripple with after shocks.

"You are extraordinary, Violet." I said looking into her glistening eyes.

"You're not bad yourself," she said with a smirk , " You feel amazing inside me, your cock makes my pussy feel so full." She found my still erect shaft with her hand and began pumping me. "Still hard too, you're full of surprises brother." She then brought her fingers, slick with our juices and put them in her mouth, moaning at the forbidden taste.

"That makes two of us." I said, before nuzzling her neck, feeling the need over take me again. "Take me from behind this time, I want to feel your arms around." She gave me a passionate kiss before turning to her side.

"I'll never let go." I whispered into her ear, angling myself, lifting up her leg and entering my home.

"Yessssss! Fuck me!"

Her hot flesh in my hand, her kiss on my lips and the promise of her body drove me to the brink of insanity.

The wildness rising inside me, crashing over her and obliterating any control I could have thought to possess. All I could do was feel.

At some point between the intense mess and tangle of our bodies I found myself blacking out, not unconscious but some incomprehensible out of body experience - Transcending into a wondrous oblivion. Nothing else existed, only her and me. Not that there was anything that could distinguish us... My next conscious moments came in flashes...

... We are on the floor, her feet on my shoulders as I plunge my cock inside her pussy to the hilt...

... I'm on edge of the bed, my sister on her knees sucking on my shaft as I twine my fingers in her hair, fucking her mouth as I explode down her throat...

... I have her bent over my desk, spreading her ass cheeks and trusting into tight steamy box as she viciously arches her back into me, whaling in orgasmic bliss...

... I'm sitting on a chair with her on top of me and me inside her. I feel her breasts in my hands, nipples hard against my palms as she bites down on my shoulder before bouncing up and down, taking me fully, deeply and completely into her cunt...

... We are back on the bed, covered in the sweat and the liquid sin of the night. I'm attacking her mouth, locked in her gaze with the taste of myself mingled with her on my lips. Her hands grip the sheets as we moan in each others mouths through mutual orgasm. As pleasure rained over us, we were looking into each other's eyes and neither one of us looked away. I kiss her again and again. After each long kiss she plants a smaller gentler one upon my lips - like a signature...

I came back with a sense that I had experienced heaven.

While she lay asleep in my arms I vaguely remembered that there was something I had to do, someone I had to see, but the sight of my sister's sensual features rendered the memory to nothing but a fleeting thought. I could get used to this, "You and me against the world." I said, before entering a dreamlessly satisfying sleep.

***

I woke up to the wonderful smell of coffee filling the space. I slipped out the bed, still naked and walked into the kitchen, knowing that it being a Wednesday - my grandmother goes early in the morning to pick up her subscription at the clinic and normally returns around noon after having tea with one of her friends.

I saw my sister getting the coffee ready while dancing energetically to what ever noise that was that blasting through her earphones. Her short blonde hair was disheveled. A white tank top hugged her bust tightly, stopping short at her waist. The pink panties she wore tantalized me as she swayed her mouth watering ass to the music.

My morning wood has never been harder. I walked up behind her and gripped her to my chest, which caused her to drop a teaspoon of sugar. "Shit, you fucker! " she said feigning anger. "I'm going to kill you!" she struggled for a bit before giving in. "No no no, sweetheart. You know what happens to bad girls who make empty threats? " I proceeded to thrust my erection on her back.

"Oh brother what are you doing? You aren't supposed to do this to your little sister! " she said in the most innocent voice i had ever heard. I quickly caught on to the game she wanted to play. I pinned both of her arms on the table from behind her then leaning over her, whispered into her ear, "I'll do what ever the fuck I please." I kissed down the nape of her neck, smelling the honey infused shampoo she had used this morning. "You've been a naughty girl teasing her brother, walking around this house like a slut."

"Please don't hurt me... I'll be a good girl."

To say that this role play was a bit fucked up would have been an understatement, but it turned me on and judging by the pungent aroma of her arousal - so was she.

"It's too late for that you bitch." I release her hands, yet they stay in place, "Do not move or speak." I both of my palms on her tight ass cheeks , molding them to my hands. "P-please brother... Don't-" Before she finished, I ripped the panties down and hit her hard on her butt cheek. "Aaaah, fuck that hurt!"

I roughly pulled back here hair, bringing her face level with mine. "You will learn your place." I said while lubricating my cock in her pussy juices, "Naughty girl, getting wet from her brothers cock," for a brief moment I worried that I was actually hurting her, but her pussy was so wet that it was practically dripping down her firm full thighs - I didn't hesitate with what I done next .

"Mmmmm...Ahhh!" she squealed as I plunged my engorged tip inside of her. I kissed her mouth savagely, slowly inserting every inch of my meat into it's new home. "You are my fuck slut," after bottoming out, I slowly withdrew. "You are my whore! " the tight warm grip of her vaginal muscles was heavily, as if it was reluctant to let go. Just before I released the tip, I thrust hard and deep, releasing an audible gasp from her open mouth. I began to increase my pace, trusting with all my might.

"Ooooooohhhh!... Fuck!..." she whispered, the rest being a mess of moans and unintelligible phrases.

"You are mine!" I grunted out, pumping into her, the length and level of my arousal brutal. "Mine," I swear, pushing her forward as I yank her legs back, one hand on her back, the other gripping her ass. I don't slow the movement, giving her full hard thrusts with such vicious force that her breasts almost popped out of her tank top, the mirror giving us a full view of her slutdom.

Mouth open, intensity over my face. My reflection pulls at her hair, tilting her head back, and she finds her eyes on mine in the mirror.

She arches her back as I fill her with my cock, her tightness driving me crazy. I pounded into her pussy harshly as she buried her face in her arms to stifle her moans. A cry slipped from her lips as I slapped her ass, the sting breaking her composure.

"Give it to me," I whispered in her ear, nibbling on it lightly. She rocked her ass back into me, talk control for a bit. I grabbed a hand full of her golden hair pulling her back to me, as the rapid sounds of our sex echoed around the room.

"Aaaah! I... Love... Your... Cock mmmmh."

She arched her back into me, as I reached my hand around to her clit, rubbing it gently - then giving it a quick flick to drive her wild. My other hand pushed her back down against the counter, taking back control as I thrust into her deeply.

Every stroke of my cock made her breath hitch and legs quake as I continued to hit her G- spot. Her pussy tightened and her body twitched, as I pulled out to the very edge of her pussy and thrust into her fully, driving us to ecstasy. "Johhhhnnnn..." she said, whining my name as she writhed against my body, her legs quivering beneath me.

I grasped her neck as I came, filling her shuddering body with my cum. She leaned against the counter, catching her breath and clearing her head over the fogginess.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, holding her tightly. "Well that certainly took a turn for the best."

"Tell me about it, that was erotic as fuck."

"You are really beautiful you know that." I exclaimed, pushing a stray lock of hair out of her eyes. "Oh fuck off, you just fucked me like a whore!"

"Like you didn't enjoy it." I lifted her up and placed her on the counter, our combined juices still dripping down her thighs.

"Maybe..." she put her around me as I kissed her pulsating neck. "Do you think it's weird that I don't feel bad or guilty?" I asked between kisses.

"Not as weird as having your brother's cum soaking your pussy." I laughed, this all seemed so natural, as though this was how things were always meant to be.

"We are seriously fucked up emotionally disoriented sociopaths aren't we?"

"You're forgetting mentally unstable." She answered with a smile in her voice.

"No I didn't... That one is just you." She lifted my head, pushing her lips against mine with a fever that surprised me. I realized in that moment, that I would do anything she asked of me. Even if it was never to touch her again.

"About last night Violet. It was, it was indescribable."

"Tell me about it, saying things got intense would be an understatement... I loved it."

"I think I saw God." I blurted out, causing her to break out in laughter.

"Yeah, my cunt has that effect."

"I wouldn't mind re testing that theory." I said, lightly kissing her neck. "Perhaps we should get cleaned up, gran will be back soon."

I looked up to the clock, shocked to find that it was almost noon. "Yeah... You have anything planned for today?"

"Laura and I are going to the beach for the day, take a few shots of the waves."

"Laura? That girl who used to follow you around all the time?" She punched me on my shoulder as she slid of the counter to pull her panties up.

"She's my friend, sort of made the past year bearable. What are your plans?"

"Nothing much, perhaps I'll go out for a drink with one of my buds from high school."

"Cool, I'll see you when you get back. I gotta take a shower."

"Mind if I join?"

"Don't push it big boy, I am already late and I know you wouldn't be able to help yourself." I thought about it for a moment, realizing that she's right.

"Go on then, and don't be a bitch and use all the hot water again." She walked up to me, and standing on her tip toes gave me a quick kiss, "I'm not making any promises."

***

My delusion collapsed as soon as she left. What the hell was I doing, foolishly believing that everything was normal, that everything was going to be alright. After taking a cold shower and raiding half the fridge, I found myself lying on my bed, trying to piece things together. It was pointless, like trying to put together a puzzle when you don't know pieces are missing from the box.

Violet had been a welcome distraction, one that I had clearly failed to see due to the heavenly sex. I had to keep her away from this, from what ever has been happening since I got back. Sure, sleeping with her doesn't help, but that was a whole other discussion entirely. I wondered what the future would hold if I carried on down this path.

We would never be able to get married and am I willing to risk the possibility of children? What does Violet think about it? What is her end game? And what is mine?

Should I end what ever screwed up relationship I now have with Robin, my fuck me anytime neighbor, one that we had apparently had for years? How would she react? What would she reveal? Am I still in love with Jessie, or the memory of what she used to mean to me?

I put my palms to my head and moaned in frustration.

Could it be possible that I was getting caught up in the craziness? One could argue that everything had not changed last night, but that I had only become aware of changes which had occurred over a period of time in the past.

I had to get away.

I grabbed my keys and drove out to the cliff to clear my head. Something was going on, something I could neither understand or comprehend. I slammed the car door and walked through a clearing to the edge. Something had felt wrong since I arrived, I couldn't explain it. Like walking down the same road everyday, then noticing something that wasn't there but is, or something that's there but wasn't. Like nothing is happening, but something is about to. I sat on the cliffs edge, dangling my legs over the borderline. I took out my pack of Malboro's and lit one up.

I gazed at the diamond like sea before me, watching the sun dip into the horizon. When I was younger I had always stretched out my hand to it. It seems so close, but was forever out of reach. That some how pushes me forward, the possibility. The thought that I will push further , I will reach higher... And on one fine morning...

I never understood the meaning of that last sentence, that I read some where in some point in time. I inhaled, feeling the sweet dopamine flowing through my veins. A rush of ecstasy, a hit of happiness.

I exhaled, and all too soon the moment was gone, dissipated, evaporated, forgotten - like smoke.

I threw the bud over the cliff and watched it obey the laws of gravity. For a brief moment I wondered what it would be like to go with it, lost in a wondrous oblivion. I sighed, if only it was that simple.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see Jessie, making her way through the clearing. I smiled to myself, taking comfort knowing that some things hadn't changed. She still loves this spot.

"Hey." She said, standing in place.

"You can come sit down if you want, I won't bite."

She hesitated, before sitting beside me. This, us, brought back so many memories. Memories that never were, not anymore.

"I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday , I might be having a nervous breakdown - thankfully nobody's noticed yet."

She smiled. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me."

"You know I'll never hurt you right?"

‎"I know, you saved me at this very spot, remember?"

"I got the scar to prove it! It normally takes a lot longer before a girl bashes my head in."

She laughed. It's funny, she does this thing where she half snorts half wheezes when she laughs. She hates it, but it was one of her many features that I loved.

‎"Not the best introductory was it?"

"What ever happened to us Jessie? We were friends in middle school right?"

‎I had to ask, trying to pinpoint where mine and this reality had diverged... Or at what point I had lost my mind.

"I don't really know. We were for a time. You still asked me to the seventh grade dance..."

‎I know, I practically tripped all over your feet.

"You never showed up. I remember being so upset that I spent the rest of the weekend crying in my bed." she smiled sadly, looking down into the water.