Forgive Me...But You're Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sit back down!' Jared demanded worried her uproar would alarm his son who was currently having his cornflake breakfast with the nanny Jared had hired, in the kitchen down the hall.

Nicki couldn't hear, the revelation of who she was with had burned her, she thought she was being held captive by a mere pawn in the game, someone she could maybe bribe round even convince to release her, how was she to do that now she knew she was with the brother of the devil. Nothing she could offer would be worth more than the loyalty he would feel towards his kin.

'And the boy?' she demanded

'My son, Nathan, Rick's nephew, but if you think of hurting him to get to Rick...'

'Oh course I would never hurt a child.' Nicki scoffed dismissing the idea first hand.

Her instant displeasure at the idea brought Jared more comfort than he had thought he required. Maybe his plan to have his son stay with one of his friends wasn't necessary.

'Then will you sit down and we can talk about this...situation you find yourself in?'

His insistence drew her to the end of the bed.

'Sit!' he insisted with a hard glare.

She took the corner, staring blankly towards the window.

Jared sighed raising his hand to his head, 'I don't agree with much my brother does Nicki, believe me but I won't go against him. Your boyfriend obviously owes him a lot of money and you seem to be the collateral.'

'Soon to be the dead collateral' Nicki sneered.

'It might not come to that.' Jared's voice held little assurance.

Nicki was reminded of the lie she had blindly told to get Steven out of it, a lie that would inevitably cost her existence.

'Maybe' she sighed distractedly, running through any possible escape plan she could come up with in her mind.

She didn't want Jared to know the true condemnation of her situation. If he knew there was going to be no money coming his brothers way any time soon he could just as easily do away with her sooner rather than later.

Jared reassuringly reached out and stroked her hand a gesture meant to be calming though her skin light on fire the moment she felt the soft connection, throwing her senses blind. Waves of sensation raced through her nerves to her brain causing her to pull her hand back brusquely.

'I said I'm not going to hurt you.' Jared offered perplexed with her sudden movement.

Nicki stared at her hand in horror. The mere touch, the way his eyes watched her causing her to pull back shocked her...of course from the moment she saw his true features she thought him incredibly handsome...for a thug. The fact that through all the fear she had experienced in the last twenty four hours she had continuously found it perplexing that her capture took the form of a dark, angry angel. But that touch felt like more than appreciation for her beautiful jailer. It almost reminded her of the distant feelings of...attraction. The thought sickened her and she found herself once again jumping off the bed in shock.

Jared rolled his eyes. 'What now?'

Nicki clashed eyes with ice blue. Jared's eyes almost shone. Enough! She demanded of herself, he may be incredibly attractive but he was also the very man about to hand her over to her death. Perhaps Steve's misgivings could be all but forgotten in the face of someone willing to hand her over to a gunman. Steve had only facilitated it, not allowed it such as Jared.

In the silence Jared had stood and crossed to Nicki scanning her face. She seemed to have fallen into her own thoughts blocking him out completely.

'Nicki?' he probed softly. Taking her shoulders and daring to give her a slight shake. Jared felt uncomfortable offering this woman any sort of comfort. He reminded himself don't get attached to a dead woman. However he continued gently shaking her until the mist over her deep brown eyes began to clear, the moment she looked at him he noticed she looked more incensed than before, her eyes shot to his hands gripping her shoulders in horror the look drawing his hands away from her instantly.

Jared couldn't understand her misgivings he was trying to comfort the woman who had just terrified his son because he felt the slightest hint of compassion towards her situation, he was not trying to strangle the very last breathes from her lungs. The look she gave him could convince him he was doing just.

Jared stepped back. 'Maybe I should give you some time.' He mumbled confusion washed his face as he saw her visibly relax with his release, the vision unnerving.

She nodded softly watching with caution as he turned towards the door. Did she still think he could hurt her? He may be associated with thugs but genetic traits could not be adopted though association. Even through his brother. Perhaps the stress of the situation had finally hit her; maybe he really had put the fear of god into her when she had locked herself in Nathan's room. As he closed the door firmly behind him and locked it tight with the key he found himself bizarrely thinking...I hope not.

12