All Comments on 'Forgiveness?'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
about

Right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This wasn't even a story.

A flash story is one thing but there still has to be some effort put into it. I figure it took about 2 minutes to write so I gave it one star for each minute.

joejacksjoejacksabout 9 years ago

Flash story or no,this was good you were expecting one thing and had a twist at the end,used all the arguments and slammed them back in one hit .

what's the saying, hoist by your own petard

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
It's**

Almost a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your decisions in life

May come back to you and bite you in the ass

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 9 years ago
while I am get even SOB

Your story no a realistic real life choice.

While I may be a get even type son-of-a-bitch, I am not doing anything for the sake of pride over bank account. Of that you can be 100% certain, I will do what is best for me period call me any adjective you wish just not broke. I have found telling them to move into the guest bedroom and fuck whoever you want, cause I'm now going to do the same, gets their attention better than starting over with half my shit. I'd say live in a conservative state. Why? You might ask, because if most of my assets were acquired prior to the marriage, then I might just be able to leave her with little to nothing, if divorce is the absolute best option for me and only if it is. We would only split the money and the possessions we as a couple accumulated during the marriage nothing brought into or inherited either. Better than a liberal state, she'd get the lion share. That said I'd much rather live as roommates than be broke. But as a man born before the feminization of the culture, don't ask what I might do to the other guy. I can assure you that it would not be playing nice that you can bank on.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a nice little flash tale. But now we will never know as well.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

How 'bout that. Fucking cunt. How stupid can you be? This could have been stretched into a long tale but it said everything that needed to be said in this short tale. Stupid fucking cunt.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN SOME ONE SAYS JUMP

don't worry about how far, just what direction. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid Woman / Wife

For a flash story it wasn't bad. Could have been a lot more. Even though it wasn't in the story, think the wife was planning in her mind to have her cake and everything else. Kind of a huge opportunity of control and power. Glad it didn't get that far. So she was a very stupid woman / wife. You could very easily write a sequel leading up to her cheating and how the husband got the e-mails and eventually caught her. 4 stars.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Justice

She got the sentence she deserved, the same one she chose. Sadly, cheating does not just start 30+ years into a marriage. Shitheads are shitheads for their whole lives. A review of the marriage "books" will find other "cheating" possibly in other forms, but still cheating. People do not change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice twist

It was long enough, said it all and was enjoyable. I don't care why she did it, the fact that she did is enough. I also believe he knew she wouldn't be forgiving that's why the divorce papers were ready. No fault divorce needs to be overturned but I guess a good prenuptial could cover infidelity...

cap5356cap5356about 9 years ago
interesting

interesting way to go about things but when you think about it seems to be maybe the fair way. he did give her a fair chance to decide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Quick Read

I wonder what he would have done if she'd said,

"Yes, I'll forgive you, partly because it was a long time ago."

zed0zed0about 9 years ago
Half a story

Incomplete only gets you a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well

a year long affair? after 32 years, ouch.

No she doesnt want him anymore, not at all.

Thats why she acted that way despite her own issues.

It needs more though, to complete it.

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
A nugget of a story

Why are all these short stories potential gems of a longer ones that never get written. Thanks for shRing 5 & FAV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story. Now write one with the wife's POV

I'd love to find out what the wife was thinking as he made his "confession." Did she remember her own affair as she was cursing him? How did she justify her affair to herself?

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
now

this is life not the asshole sickos that write on this site, i don't mind the ones that agree to do it but the numbers that write the same old crap in their dreams they believe they are normal. This story is to the point no fighting split the assets and get rid of the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Incomplete and done many times before.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Good Flash Story

Kind of saw the end coming. Wifey dearest got what she deserved. As flash stories go, I thought it made sense.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
As Anonymous said

done before. The problem with the premise is that if the trapped partner is willing to end the marriage because he/she believes the other cheated, they can't be so totally devastated as the stories portray when the marriage ends because their own cheating is revealed.

A more interesting alternate in this scenario would be if she does forgive him for his "confession" but does not confess her own affair. Would he still stay with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Original

While as others have said this is not an original story idea, but fairly well done. Always good when a writer is willing to take a crack at a known theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cowardly

I started the story and thought the wife's reaction was unrealistic, way over the top. Her reaction was exactly like all the emotionally immature husband revenge stories.

And what do I get? A 'twist' where the author/husband projects his lust for intolerance onto the wife first, and then give HER the blame for the decision. Coward.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 9 years ago
entertaining

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: cowardly

your a fucking idiot, immature was the BS you wrote about the husband. This was a well thought out plan. Over the top was thinking that is IQ above your shoe size. She hanged herself, he just gave her the rope.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Not bad. Give her the shoes to walk in and let her self discover her personal level of hypocrisy. Nicely done.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
Nice quick read

I could see this one coming but it unfolded well. It also sets the stage for continuing the story if you wish.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
thought provoking

If you are in doubt, just look at how many points of view it has produced.

It is brief, but what is there causes you to wonder what led them to this point. If she has been in an affair for a year, did she view his "confession" as her opportunity to escape into her fantasy life full time? Did he actually have an affair of his own, or was it his way of forcing the confrontation?

Those open ended questions are indicators of a well crafted flash.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed it , five starred it but ....

You don't play these tit for tat games irl . He weighed 32 years of happiness against a 'one and done ' affair that was far in the past and the wife's spectacular fail in present mind fuck game . The result was divorce. My verdict would have differed, UNLESS the

underlying truth was the marriage has come to an effective end .

Would love a sequel where the now ex-husband ventures out into the single life and all its resident hazards. Very provocative job by author- I don't believe in giving flash stories full marks, unless they stand out in some singular way. This one does just that. *****

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
This is a very sad story. 5*

He set the lure, she swallowed it and she destroyed her marriage.

IrfonIrfonabout 9 years ago
His false cheating statement...

...said that he wanted forgiveness for ONE NIGHTS betrayal !!

His wife had a YEAR LONG AFFAIR - and expected forgiveness,after saying she would never forgive him and asked him to leave - what ??!!

I thought he was extremely fair in what the Divorce docs.said - I wouldn't have - not after THAT outburst !!

janic3janic3about 9 years ago
Too irrational

The outcome - her desire to remain together, after cheating for a year - is not rational. When she believed hubby was a cheater she (1) asked him to leave (2) stated she wanted a divorce and (3) was about to expose him to the kids. The logical motive would be that at the very least, she wanted out of the marriage and most likely wanted to spend her remaining life with James.

IRL she would have welcomed the split - especially since he was generous (a) in citing the cause for the divorce action as Irreconcilable differences instead of infidelity (b) the property split and (c) keeping her year-long affair secret from the kids. So, although the tale was well told, well written and mercifully brief, the final outcome of a devastated wife doesn't ring true in any sense.

At least you didn't write two more pages that described her kneeling in front of her hubby with tears running down her face day after day asking for forgiveness as has been known to happen to appease the BTB crowd.

Good effort. Thanks for the read.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
somewhat real

Often cheaters,especially women,create this fantasy about why they cheat,how it was to affirm they looked good still,etc,but if their partner cheats they go nuclear and no excuse is going to fly,they are out for blood,etc...part of that is a created fictional world that they weren't really cheating,there was no harm,because their bs covers up them realizing the pain they are causing...but they hear their hubby cheated and that is tral,betrayal,etc,and they go nuclear.From what a therapist told me,often a cheater will be less likely to forive chea ring than a,non cheater,the guilt of what they themselves did drives the rage,much as cheaters feeling guilt often treat their so's like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unrealistic characters and behavior.

Isn't the usual first act of walking in the door at the end of a work day is hugs and kisses of welcome home? This couple started off very cold toward each other, and went down hill from there. I don't think the husband actually confirmed with the wife that she was cheating, but assumed based on her reaction to his accusation. The whole interaction was too cold, too harsh, and too brief to indicate there was much of a relationship at this point in the marriage. The plot is reasonable, but the presentation was rather contrived and unrealistic. The wife sat and listened to the husband as requested, but the husband did not stay to listen to the wife's explanation. What would that have cost him? So I get the goal was to be a dramatic heart wrenching flash story, where the wife hangs herself. But I really wonder why the husband thought she would object to a divorce if her affair had been going on for a year. That's not just a sexual fling, for a woman. That's emotional commitment. So

the marriage was probably were over anyway, but I think he should have allowed her her say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not really much of a twist

At least personally, I saw it coming a mile away.

<P>

That said, the "I guess I'll never know." only makes it half a story. Why never? Sure, they're getting divorced, but they'll never talk again, they'll never see each other again, their children won't want answers and tell him? Now, THAT'S unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a story

Just a ridiculously melodramatic scene.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 9 years ago
Nicely laid out

The guilty pronounces judgment on herself. Very nice.

Could someone in this situation not care about being divorced because they already have someone on the side? Maybe. As per many of these stories, the woman may be perfectly intent on preserving her marriage, just wanting something on the side. She might not even like the lover outside of the sex, certainly not enough to marry him.

So being devastated over the divorce is certainly plausible. She never intended to get caught and she never intended her marriage to be jeopardized. She certainly has that arrogance when she comes home. SHE will dictate when they will talk, until her husband demands she talk immediately.

I like it because true justice was served. She condemned herself.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
janic3, you speak like a woman that has done this herself

But like true cheaters, you underestimate how she feels but you would have moved on. Have you ever stop to think maybe she wasn't a gold-digger?

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Partial story

I agree with another comment that this is not a story, just a scene. There was no character development, no history, no ending. For example, why was she so adamant that she had to shower? Had she just come from her lover? All this story was is his trick to get her to condemn herself. Not really enough to carry the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Done before ... better!

Deja vu all over again! Not a bad rendition, but certainly not the best version of the 'Be Your Own Judge' trick.

I do believe that it IS a complete story. Too much before and the 'flip' is given away. Much more afterwards is just kicking a dead horse. Stretching out the confrontation is JUST stretching it out ... doesn't contribute much ... or anything!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was expecting

more. I was looking for page 2 and was surprised when it was actually done. I agree with the other comments. Had it been longer and better developed I would have given it 5 stars based on originality alone. In its present condition it's only worth 3.

likeboblikebobabout 9 years ago

nice short read, thanks.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
How stupid can someone be?

How stupid can someone be? That's what called my attention in this story...She cheated for one year and couldn't forgive one night? Did she forget all about her errors? She forgot above all that forgiving her husband she would have a joker if one day her affair came out to the light...but something about cheaters: they think they are smarter than anyone and that usualy is their destruction...4*

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
not me

I loved his tactic. But after her year long affair you give her the house? The only thing she deserved was a Bronx Cheer. Then, my size 12 kicking her slutty ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She got the house ...

when she deserved the door! A familiar yarn done rather ineptly. **

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Nice story but too short

Nice story. Most people have a tendency to judge other people's actions but want people judge their "intent". They will say they never meant to hurt you or they never intended for it to become this big thing. They want forgiveness based on their heart, but when it comes to giving that same forgiveness they get on their high horse and judge the action of the other person. That is what this wife did. Her judgments were based on what she felt he did despite her own actions. I'm even willing to bet that she put her own infidelity in a different category in her mind than she did his. She justified her own actions to herself by saying that her husband didn't get hurt by it; therefore, no harm no foul.

We sit here and judge this wife, but everyone does this at some time. I have had conversations with people about arguments that they have had with their spouse. They always relate the spouse's side of the argument by saying EXACTLY what he/she said, how they said it, and what hand motions they used. These same people often paraphrase their own side of the argument, usually in a softer, calmer tone of voice. I'm sure many other people have observed this. That is what makes this story realistic.

My only beef is that I wish it were longer. This was too short to get any real satisfaction from it. This story was that bowl of ice cream that was one spoonful shy of being a great treat. When you finish the bowl you sit and wish that there was just one more scoop.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Nice little tale, but the twist was foreshadowed a mile away

and furthermore, that's what women do, they dont see the world the way men do. so forgiveness for her was out of the question, maybe because though she had an out with Jim. That was not explored and would make a good sequel-why did she cheat and how did she feel about it, and this little scenario presented above.

Nice job and thx for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
unrealistic

This line of conversation would have activated her defences for her actions immediately. She would not have been so harsh. And why would she scream NO at his demand for divorce, when she wanted divorce herself just a moment ago?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*****

A very good fable story about the hypocrisy of the cheaters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And a boytoy!

@janic3 It may be James was a 10 years younger boytoy who did not want to live with a 10 years older woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've read this scenario before in this site

not surewho wrote it though

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
explanations

Once again after reading the comments I realize that I need to clarify things that I didn't make clear inthe story. The wife's affair had been over for years but the husband had just found out about it recently. The knowlege of the affair, was devestating. The husband wanted to forgive her, he deeply loved her. This confrontation was his last ditch effort to do so. Had his wife been willing to put the marriage first above her pride she never would have gotten the divorce papers. The fact that she didn't put the marriage first, in his mind meant that she didn't care enough about him or them, that her concern was only for her. That was the truly unforgivable act. Plus...who doesn't hate a hypocrite and wish bad things on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are right!

@jonthechaosman The majority of the cheaters are hypocrites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can see why she cheated. 32 years of passive-agressive mind games can do that to someone. He should have decided to leave or not leave depending on how he felt about her cheating and the reasons behind it. Instead he left it up to her and her reactions and didn't care about her reasons or any role he may have had in the marriage troubles. Weak. Unfortuately if some guy acted like this he would be doomed to be cheated on again.

Good try at a story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon ARE YOU HYPOCRITAL CHEATER TOO?

@ Anon You are super stupid. The author wanted to show the husband wanted to forgive for the x years earlier affair if the WIFE IS NOT HYPOCRITA! It does not matter why she cheated she did not firgive for his husband one night anly 1 (BTW fake) extramarital affair. She will be alone at her old ages! A good healthy state ex husband will find a long time newer partner easier than a older ex wife! This is mathematical probability so the exception will not break the rule..........

BTW Your opinion is same to a hypocrita cheater. Are you a cheater?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
Good story

I like this story. He left it to the wife to decide, and when she did, she didn't like the consequences of her own reactions. Sorry, but I agree with him. Divorce her after she made the decision.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Silly comments...

What's rational about being human?

What's not hypocritical about being a married person for more than thirty years?

Of course this has been done before. Ever watch television? Name a modern sitcom that isn't an "I Love Lucy" remake.

This little quickie met all the key criterion; it was fun to read, it was neatly written, it wasn't preachy, and it was free!

I gave it a five.

Thank you Mr. Reallyincrediblytoolonganameformetorememberman.

H. JekyllH. Jekyllabout 9 years ago
Interesting little tale

But yes the twist was foreshadowed.

A second twist would be for him take her back anyway, be the better person, and teach a "prodigal wife" lesson. Winning isn't everything. Still -- not bad at all.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Yes it was foreshadowed.

I do believe that somewhere in the Bible, they have Jesus saying to judge not for you will be judged. She wanted to do the emotional route and refused the opportunity to think about. By the way, I agree whole heartedly with NJLauren's posting. The unforgivable sins are our own.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I'd bet the story to be true in more instances than can be put in print. Sad though it may be. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible heartwrenching marriage showdown.

What's good for the goose? This short snapshot encapsulated a banquet of food for thought. Whichever side of the story you come down on is left to each and every reader. Does this marriage need to end? A magnificent five star effort.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
YES,,,,,SHE HAD AN EGO FETISH

along with a memory lapse. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a fine read

Truelya fine read

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
She Cheated For an Entire Year?!

Why would the guy even consider forgiving her knowing that some other man has dipped his wick numerous times! He should have used the info./pics he'd received to file with adultery as the reason and then screwed her out of every cent he could.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

Very short and compact. I don't know how many words, but they said it all. Cheers!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Sad,BUT Good For Him!

Wonder what 'caused her to cheat after 30+ years,and how she was able to keep it undetected for over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant but too short

Congrats. Brilliant little story. Five out of five. That was emotionally powerful, but I want to know more. Why did she do it? What will she do now? How will he get over her? What do their friends and family and kids think? Sequel? Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Sounds a bit like a story from Goodwine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this one strikes too close to home

wife would never come forward about her screwing around but let me confess and all hell broke loose... when I mentioned her 4 or 5 affairs she left the room

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you know this is actualy a great option to deal with a cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I voted 1* by mistake... Should be 5*...

Sorry about that, lack of caffeine is the reason...

Great short story, how easy can we see the faults in someone else but ignore ours...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Problem

I have a problem with giving her the house. Either she buys him out or they sell it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

Great idea. And, really, he's been way too forgiving.

IMSmutIMSmutalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

But I think having the wife "forgive" him would open more interesting possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

Why do writers make the statement tell them what you want. Well of course your going to made out to be the bad. Tell the people the truth, she had an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Doesn't make sense

Other than the wife is a psychotic bitch. Except that isn't real. Since there isn't much truth in the story, it isn't that good.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
Right.

That's the way to do it!

Even giving the cheat a chance

to save the marriage.

Wonderful idea and words well put on paper.

Thank you writer for a good story.

Gets top rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
haha

some comments say, "this is a load of crap"...true, might sound or look like a load of crap, but i have to admit, it was FUNNY as HELL. i had to laugh. she wanted to kick him out in the hopes of him not finding out about her. what a stupid b#$%^...haha. sorry, but i had to laugh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, . . .

that was kind of a dumb story. I understand the plot idea, but it was poorly executed. Thanks for trying.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

He gave her a chance. But she was a hypocrite and an ass. Bye cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A pretty darned good story. She cheated, he gave her one chance to redeem herself, and she blew it. Short, sweet and straight to the point. Definitely 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-WOW

It was poorly executed? How so? If you're going to accuse an author of poorly executing a story at least tell him why you thought so. I thought it was a damn good story. FIVE STARS from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-this wasn't even a story

Better than anything you put out. Where is your story, so we can analyze it? Thought so. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It Was All About Forgiveness

He gave her a chance, all she had to do was offer a little to him. She just couldn't see past what she precieved he had confessed to doing.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
Maybe It's Not True, But?

He did give her a way out of not divorcing, but she couldn't find it her heart to forgive. He was willing to, if only she had confessed her own transgressions and asked for forgivness. They might of made it.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
attention: this comment section is for authors only. must be published and have 30 weeks on the top 100

This isn't unfamiliar. But a good retelling.

Sometimes I wish this decided more revenge/BTB/raac stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good start

But why can't authors ever finish a story. Yes, letting the reader finish it in their mind is ok sometimes but it seems like everyone is into mind games now. How about one complete story every now and then.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

The double standard of women. Nicely put on display here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHY THE "MORE THAN FAIR" BULLSHIT?

The cheating whore had no respect or love for him and no shame for what she'd done. Why in the world with all his evidence would he pay her off for fucking up the marriage? And let her lie to his kids, if they are his kids, about the reason for the breakup is just so much shit. If he loved those kids he'd want them to learn from the lesson and the only way to do that is to have the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No way....

You know this story and most of the ones written on this site are fiction....just by the way the writers give the house to the cheating wife! LOL. There is no way a cuckold husband would just give away $400,000 or so. Get your heads out of your asses and get just a tiny dose of reality in these stories!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like it

Fair is fair, in love, war, and baseball. She couldn't handle her own lies.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Good

Well played. He stood by and let her burn herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Everyone knew it was coming, but he played her like a fined tune fiddle.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
He's not "giving" her the house if the divorce is a fair split of their assets.

He'd be taking his half of the house's value from the other assets and just not fighting her over possession of the house.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
The only way he could have improved his action...

Would have been if he'd also thrown in, "if you insist on a divorce, can we at least go for irreconcilable differences?"

Then have two copies of divorce paperwork: one for

Irreconcilable differences and one for adultary.

Though I wonder how long ago her affair was, what ended it, and who sent the pictures (as well as who took them)...

None of which matters, all just curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't understand her reaction

Her reaction seems silly. She wasn't going to forgive his supposed betrayal so when she is found out and he wants the divorce what difference does it make? I mean all routes lead to divorce. The only difference was she was exposed and her righteous indignation was exposed.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Nice twist!

That was a good story and very original. Don't change a thing!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

An extremely good short story. You got the whole thing done with a neat twist. Great work!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story and enjoyed. But why do most stories not just say adultery she cheated

Truth will out

Why lie?

Place truth below compliance with society mores

No wonder our society is going to hell with a whimper

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous