All Comments on 'Forgiveness with Retribution'

by NewEndings

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

I gave you four stars for presentation but in essence she was given a free pass. Retribution? None whatsoever. Open marriage clause? She wouldn't dare and he had no interest. The children knew. Her friends knew. She was a slut for a stranger. And compartmentalized it. No, the husband deserved better. And so do we, the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NewEndings

FTDS without the talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry You Got To Experience Traditional Anon Comments

Hopefully, you know they're likely from some some 7th grade boy.

That said, I agree that you never delivered on the retribution part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love conquors all

5 stars.... after reading all of it, I conclude the mistake was just that.... it was not a trend.... I would have saved the marriage also..... the basis of the marriage was based on a true deep love... a matching of souls.... all err, to forgive is divine..... those who would have ended the marriage have evidently not experienced deep, abiding love... for they who have not I feel sorry for.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DANCE WITH THE DOLLY WITH A HOLE IN HER PSYCHE

should he try and fill the hole or move and forget, TK U MLJ LV NV

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Retribution?

This was a horrible story. Four chapters of complete nonsense.

aguyfromthe60saguyfromthe60sover 6 years ago
excellent tale

your story achieved its purpose: retribution and reconciliation. I don't think I could do it. only the question of the children justifies the reconciliation. but the children were old enough to understand. In my case, I didn't have the opportunity for revenge as I found out after 17 years and had 14 year old seeing a psychologist and a nine year old recovering the loss of his grandmother. now another 20 years late, I would have been better off walking. too late now, but I did right by the kids.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Putting out a fire with gasoline

Shelly is the worst counselor ever. The Open Marriage Agreement is a stupid idea. Other authors have pointed out that open marriages are ones that don't know they are dead yet but will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my god

that was terrible how could anybody think that made sense.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Well, the writing was so dreadful that it was tough to read

The constantly shifting POV's made it difficult to tell who was speaking. I slogged on until I got to the "open marriage" idiocy. That was enough for me. Couldn't finish. I've seldom read a story where a psychologist or marriage counselor was involved that didn't make me want to puke. Are they all really imbeciles, or just the ones in LW? Couldn't finish, so no score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Five stars and I totally don't agree with how hubby handled it. I understand circumstances and that some can forgive but it was an affair not a one time mistake. A lot of times cheaters get caught but in this case he got pictures, video, his wife with a dick in her in the back seat of a car like a teenager after prom and all her words about how she felt about the guy. He'll never know if she is true in her statements or if it's only because she was caught. Probably worst of all she was giving him what she wouldn't give her hubby and she was going with him with coworkers who were bringing there husbands and boyfriends. What a humiliating kick in the balls that is . Then will all that his kids friends know and talk about it . Love her forever, I get it after 15 years but she did way to much damage for me or most to forget and stay married to her. I would alway think about them when trying to have sex with my wife . Was she thinking about him how he made her feel or when she would get it up her ass from him in the car. You also know the guy is a dick and even good guys (90 % ) of them talk shit when they fuck s girl especially when she is married. He should've made her go for STD testing either way . Even the dance lessons, was she thinking how she danced with him every time together and fucked . I'm sure it piped in both there heads. Violence also is not always an answer especially if your gonna dump her anyway but when you see the way they act together then catch them with his dick in her I feel it might be the only answer. I don't think I could've walked away from that without an attack on him as juvenile as that sounds . Again good story and it's not up to people to tell others about how to react even if you don't agree and you never really don't know until your put in that same situation.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Made zero sense.

The loyalty issue is not dealt with by pretending it no longer matters.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Certainly doesn't sound as if anything was resolved.

Interestingly enough nothing was said about having some fine love sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really tried

Lucsmith's tale was very difficult to digest, yours is more so. Very stilted and trite dialogue. Two steps forward and one step back - the narrative just does not flow.

And 'Nanny'? Really?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Well done.

Very well done indeed, great character development, interesting interaction. The open marriage thing??? Not wild about the solution but the story was great and it worked for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nancy never owned the truth about her "love affair"

When she was first caught her tells her husband -

"Please listen to me Ron, I love you and what I did mean nothing to me. I wish I could somehow undo it all, but it's not possible. You must believe me, you are my world. My life is not important in comparison to you and our two daughters."

When in fact she did fall in love with Vic and was quite comfortable with having a loving "baby sitter" and "loving father" at home supporting her and her daughters while she carried on with her "true love"

Doctor Shelly and her open marriage contract is a load of crap - how did that solve anything for husband Ron? While Nancy changes and modifies her story as quickly as she can on the fly she never admits that she was really in love with Vic and would still be with him in either a romantic or physical relationship if she hadn't been caught.

I would guess that Ron and Nancy were in their mid thirties with plenty of time in life to find a new true love (at least for Ron) as I don't ever see him forgetting what she did.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Ok , you had me considering it

Right up until that lame open marriage fiasco !

First , what training does a marriage counselor have in Divorce law and property splits ?

Second , who in their right mind would even consider such a preposterous document ?

There's a lot of mumbo jumbo on this site , that isn't anywhere close to what a real counselor would or even legally could propose . I get that it's fictional writing , but gotta have a semblance to reality .

Bottom line was , she did it because she thought she could ! That's the reasoning behind 99 % of the reason Humans do what we do . It's not rocket science.

It also shows lack of impulse control , which is something most folks learn over time . It's called being of a mature & responsible mindset .

She obviously was not , and do you want to stake your and your kids mental wellbeing on someone with this glaring deficiency ?

3 *'s

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
A Novel Solution to an Impossible Problem

The open marrriage idea is indeed novel and probably won't work worth a damn. I thought the more interesting issue was the discussion of infidelity by men and women. I believe that infidelity among men is more common than among women. I think this is because men get aroused so much more easily and women have to work up to it emotionally before they can get to it physically (most of the time). I also believe that women can get over it more easily than men for a physical reason. Men have this image of their wives being physically penetrated; somebody is actually sticking something into their wives and violating them internally. Women see their husbands putting their dicks into another woman and this may be disloyal, but the physical action isn't as disturbing. The carryover of the sacred "virginity" issue, even in today's permissive society and the "sowing ones oats" thing with young men resulting in an expectation that men come to marriage with substantially more experience all adds up to the fact that women seem to forgive infidelity more easily than men.

The fact that the characters acted like wooden robots and the dialog was stilted didn't help, but the issue of whether to forgive or not is the key. Most of these stories dwell on the "trust" issue: "I'll never be able to trust her again. I'll always wonder what she's doing when she's a little late coming home, etc, etc". I think i't's the physical violation issue. I also believe that people screw up and should be given a second chance. The old: "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" sort of thing. I have been married or in a committed relationship for most of the past 50 years and neither I nor my partners have ever cheated (that I know of) so a lot of this is hearsay to me, but that 's what I believe. I'm not sure this was an improvement on the original story, but it was certainly worth writing and worth reading. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my take

Disagree with affair ''stats''

First females have XX chromosome as in double cross.

Females, and many admit it, are far superior liars than males!

Cheating stats are based on being caught having affair(s)

Cannot be counted if not caught. Men get caught more often than females, but my personal knowledge is females have more affairs than males, they being excellent liars do not get caught. Often guys are caught because females cannot keep secret, they have to SHARE. Husband's lover tells her gosip group and word spreads and gets back to wife

Then the constant insistence that females need to become emotionally attached to cheat. I know of numerous cases where wife was just horny or looking for something strange.

Small town in Montana named Three Forks. One owned candy store started to impress new lover. She had numerous at times concurrent affairs during her third marriage. Just because she wanted sex with different men. She loved to seduce married guys and become ''best friends'' with lover's wife. Got off on getting away with it. Her sexual requests became more degrading. Her bff though not as prolific cheated as a hobby. They found new lovers for each other. Had threeways or lovers' birthday presents. Third female worked in candy store-seduced neighbor one night when he and wife joined her and husband in hot tub and spouses went to bed. Next she started screwing guys delivering to candy store. They all compared notes and encouraged each other plus providing alibis. How do I know?

Candy store owner was also college writing instructor in Helena Montana. I was student in two of her classes. I watched her harass and coerce classmate of mine. She bragged to me and my bff during night out inner and drinking with us.

A few years later I saw that student in bar and he told me everything she told him about her cheating hobby. How he finally gave into her after holding her off for months when she threatened to accuse him of sexual assault if he didn't

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for taking on this challenge and providing a wonderful outcome. Also, thanks for helping me find another truly great story teller in "luksmith". I have to add these to my favorites to reread.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Ehh....

Ummmm

Thanks for the attempt.....

Don't feel too good....

Toilet 🚽 calling...

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
Say what?

The cure for a cheating wife is an open marriage? That's like saying the cure for horse thieves is leaving the barn open. How in the world does an open marriage help HIM? Thanks for sharing your ending, even if I don't buy it.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Flatline......

It's as if Jonathan Livingston Seagull ultimately became roadkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never change a good story!!!

^Why trying to write a better ending? Its only an attempt to explain your cuckold/wimp fantasy!!! And encroach family and the 2 kids for re establish the marriage is idiotic!!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Decent story . . .

. . . Good writing. A bit drawn out. A good effort. Thanks very much. 3*

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Gave it up when the children got involved

You never involve children in adult affairs. But the story was getting stupid before that.

The previous author laid out a story and history. You tried to re-write that. Not a good idea.

I also have to say the original story wasn't all that great to begin with. He needed an editor badly. 2* for effort and try to develop your own stories from now on.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I don't think this marriage could be saved...

I don't think this marriage could be saved...The damages provoked by her cheating were devastating...The writer tryed to rebuild it, but it was a weak try...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intiriguing

You aren't Old Testament Fire and Brimstone like FTDS but you do make things plausible. Respect

EddboyEddboyover 6 years ago
not bad

but not sure where the retribution was

lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
A Brave, Courageous Man

I've seen bravery described as being scared shitless but doing what needs to be done anyway. In this case many would have taken the coward's approach and demanded a divorce with all the associated never ending pain and suffering. But Ron stood, scared shitless, and faced the unknowns and dangers of the future with Nancy, knowing there would always be distrust and apprehension. However, at the same time, hoping the open marriage agreement provides the basis for rebuilding the marriage firmly founded on the cornerstones of love, that being unbounded respect and consideration for the other partner. He is a strong, brave man -- still scared shitless, but doing what needs to be done.

A well written and pleasurable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know why he didn't kick her out, but

I would have. All that bullshit about how she was ready to quit the affair is just that. Bullshit. She first admitted that the sex was great and then later said he wasn't as good as her husband. If so, then what in the hell was she fucking that prick for four months. And sucking his cock in the office! She was just saying whatever she knew her stupid husband would buy. I would have taken her sister out if it was me.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

Good read, but a little long. You covered a little to much for one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yakity, Yak

Boring and long winded. The language sounded stilted and unnatural. Two Stars.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Hold the phone

How about - After coming back from lunch to meet up with Dr Shelly and her staff Ron and Nancy get the proposal to have either a divorce or an open marriage. Ron tells them that Nancy has already had her "open marriage" and now it's time for her to sit at home with the children while Ron get's to go out and form a "friends with benefits" relationship. After Ron and his new lady become intimate (and it will take some time to get there) he will engage in a four month emotional and physical affair to see how it feels. After that four months Ron will call a time out and take a weekend off with Nancy to discuss what they now think about moving forward either in a marriage forsaking all others or giving up and divorce since they are now even in the affair department.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Interesting concept

Dialogue clumsy 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

You don't need to talk yourself into a divorce. Even if you both want to reconcile, if the relationship is corrupted it is only a matter of time before divorce will happen. Staying together to test the future relationship is a legitimate alternative to dousing everything with gasoline and setting a match to it. So in this case it appears the couple were able to reconnect and survive, to the benefit of themselves and their daughters. Why would anyone think that is a bad outcome? Unlikely, sure, but why condemn that possibility? It is fiction. And it does happen in real life.

I liked this continuation, and appreciated the intellectual and emotional analysis of the adultery, discovery, and recovery. The open marriage agreement was a sham of course, since if either spouse had sex outside the marriage it would probably end any chance at reconciliation. The chemistry with Nancy's sister would have been fun to explore, but it probably would have ruined one or all of the relationships between them. It would have served Nancy right if her husband divorced her and married her sister, but that would be some other author's choice of plot direction.

So thank you for taking the time and effort to give the original story an reasonable and interesting ending. I don't mind happy endings, realizing that in the privacy of their hearts and during quiet moments of reflection, they will never be as happy as they might have been. And Nancy will have to bear that burden for the rest of their lives. How's that for a very slow, lingering, painful burning of the bitch? Feel better? Just makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! stars HEY ANNNONY

Can you still taste the cum you drank out of your dead ex wife cunt when she fucked all those men for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Works For Him

Don't think I could do it,if I'd seen my wife naked in a strange car with a guy balls-deep in her,but it works for him.

Finally,a story where the welfare of the children is the most important element of a reconciliation rather than divorce,after a spouse is caught,in the act,cheating.

As much as it changed the relationship,he refused to give up on the wife/mother he truly loved.

(As they were leaving their suite on the way to the competition,he said to the elevator operator,"Ball Room,please." Nancy stepped back and said,"Sorry! I didn't know I was crowding you." )

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 6 years ago
Really!!!

Got half way fown page3 couldnt take snymore, what utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not having been in the hero's place,

I can't say for sure what I would've done, but for damn sure, I'd have made it clear that she didn't have a home at my house! (At the very least for a month or so.) I'd have looked her in the eye and said, "Don't come home! I don't allow sluts and whores around my family!" Of course, this would've changed the whole direction of the story at first, but she still could've slowly "wormed" her way back into his home. The other point I'd do differently is the retribution. He got Vic and her fired: big frigging deal! She had another job inside of an hour! So she cried some here and there; she should. She publicly humiliated him by so publicly flaunting her affair, and then whines about revealing it to their friend the lawyer! Did she think HE would like having more people know? Maybe she needs a tattoo covering her from tits to cunt that reads, "As long as Ron lives, if you fuck me, you will die!" Or maybe when she vowed to "do anything," he could've seen her reaction to his requesting that she cut off Vic's dick and brought it to him, showing once and for all who is her number 1! Of course, he shouldn't allow her to actually do it, as least one of them would end up in jail...no good for the daughters. Rant over...I feel better, now.

BigK10BigK10over 6 years ago
Keep on writing, dude!

There are so many stories like the one you chose to finish, that need finishing badly! We had a "finisher" with FinishTheDamnedStory for awhile, but that seems to have gone south, very regrettably so. Okay, not everyone agrees with your vision: so-fucking what? They NEVER will! Be true to your feelings and keep on finishing up what others have left undone. A lot of us need closure and we hate to have to use our imagination! ( some of us have none!). LOL.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Lots Of Stories Need An Ending

And you did this one up quite well, IMO. While I disagree with some of the actions Ron took (how does getting Nancy fired from her highly-paid job make any sense? Now getting some of Vic's hide is another matter!), I applaud the effort to keep the welfare of the kids a top priority. However, as you get around to toward the end, the trust is broken forever. Trust but verify is going to be the rule for the rest of their lives together, however long that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a wimp to take back that pile of shit.

WACCCCCCC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent writing...

Not sure I liked the ending.

One of the reasons I come to Lit and read these stories is because of the pain of my own marriage. Years ago my wife cheated on me with her original boyfriend, her high school love who took her cherry. It was difficult to learn it lasted over a year until he infected her with two STDs. I didn't catch it, we didn't have sex during the time she was infected because of fracturing my spine in a work related accident.

With two young kids I could only think of them. I sucked it up and accepted her back. Not into our bed, though. She was contrite, still is, but I couldn't even let her touch me. Oh, she went to the doc and was eventually cleared up, but to me she was/is diseased.

So for 3 years, 4 months and 17 more day I have to continue living with her until our youngest enters college. Nine years, 11 months, and 5 days now without having sex with my wife or anyone else. My wife? She continues having sex. No, she doesn't tell me, but I can tell when she comes home by her tears. I am unable to give her what she wants and eventually she buckles and gives in to her desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap ending to a well written attempt and Shout out to my MAN from 09/16/17

There was no real price paid by her at all. Until the cheater takes some act to destroy the career of, damage the finances of, , maim/disfigure the person of, or other wise ruin the life and rep of their co cheater, there is no remorse. Only modern BS justificatlon. Forgiveness is what people all say they want, but almost nobody want to pay the price to EARN it. It is not all merely granted, there must be atonement and retribution.

As for the poor mutha whose wife cheats because he is paralyzed, her rationale is crap, and you deserve better. OldBearSwitch

PS Idiotic counselor stereotype, The open marriage was not in effect when the cheating occurred, so it negates none of the damage.

WE as a society need a new ceremony, that acknowledges the destruction of the old marriage, assigns culpability if it is obvious, and says that for the sake of the kids the couple will try it anew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Utterly useless........put the cock cage back on and head back to the gloryhole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marginally better told than the original....

....but Nanny is still the self-serving, no consequences liar that she was all through her affair.

I also am left with the feeling that hubby simply has no starch in his suit. By that, I mean that she multiplied the injury to her husband in her analysis of her affair. The "cure" was way too shallow and too plastic to be anything but a farce.

Really, wifey excited fucks around on hubby for four months and given the chance to openly and without retribution, takes a pass? After that and all her self serving bullshit and fast-talking to backtrack from what she wrote in her homework?

Nope, that dog won't hunt!

He's going on a fuckfest. He may drop it after a bit, since it won't really correct this cindered heart. But just about eighty-two percent of men so heaped on with insult after injury, after injury, then insult, and all with such callous disregard for the potential consequences, would go on a fuck-cruise and come back with a pregnant girlfriend. Then we'd see for sure how her cloth was cut.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Decisions

Ron had 2 choices one to repair family or go nuclear and everyone be unhappy. When Ron sent all the information out that cost her a high paying job and put her at arms length from daughters she felt true separation. Trying to repair family and move forward is the best choice. I think finding something for them to do together as a family filled in the gaps they didn't realize existed and contributed to the affair. I don't have a problem with an occasional wing night with friends every month or two but anything more than that should be as a couple. Great ending and healing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitRockCity

you may not like the story and several others( yes we all have noticed and seen your critiques on other stories ), but one thing is that this story and the others are so much better then the ones you write. oh that's right, you haven't written any but yet you can criticize others who have done something that you aren't brave enough or talented enough to do. if your willing to find fault with others then surely it means you can do better so where's your "better" stories? we'll all be waiting for you to write one so then we can see if your better at it or not but we all severely doubt it that you can write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not much realism on this one.

And the dialogue was as unreal as it gets also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is your middle name

Rationalization?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
odd

Writing was good, story however was a bit unrealistic.

She damaged him good, and did it intentionally.

I dont know any guy in real life that was cheated on whose marriage survived long.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Couldn't Finish

I liked CaOldDog's idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One thing never mentioned

TRUST. I could never trust her again especially with how easily she falls in love with only a minor amount of attention. Sorry....she’s history. She’s got to live with the fallout of her 4 month fuck fest. I think she should’ve been served and see if she’s got what it takes to win her family back. It should not be easy. I see no reason for her to be given any consideration at all. He’s a wimp.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
You are realy into cuckold/wimp!!

If thats your lifestyle then good luck to you. You may need this!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
try again

but not on this story, you all ready killed it. I mean murdered it, to the point of no return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wimp alert

Real waste of time. If any guy let his wife cheat on him and then take her back like this, he can expect a repeat in her behavior real soon only worst.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
justifications

This story seemed to be based on too many justifications (excuses?) and ill conceived notions esp the open marriage concept. Shelly stated the agreement would release them from their vous to "forsake all others". When did she become god overruling the vow to God? Having a lawyer look over the agreement does nothing as cival laws don't apply here.

ClaudioKleeClaudioKleeover 5 years ago
Bad solution

Reading this end was a waste of time. Even the daughters said they understood there was no room for forgiveness, after they learned the affair had been running over four months.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lost

You lost this.one completely. Just a total RAAC, and a waste of time.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
A Valiant Attempt

I might have given it 4 1/2 stars if that were an option, but no way 5. There really wasn't much of a retribution as far as I am concerned. I also noted that in the original story her panties were off and her dress was pushed up but in this sequel she always wore sweat pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! Negative 1 Million!

Absolutely the worst - and I mean *worst* dribbled drivel I’ve read in any category.

It is astonishing you can write relatively normal sentences yet end up with a story that is just so god-awful B. A. D!

I’m amazed.

Really, truly, the worst ever — and you even had a reasonable story (from another author) to begin with. Just astonishing.

JMAS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Drivel

This slutwife was only sorry she was caught! Her tangled and self-contradictory confession proves that. She needs to be chained to be guaranteed faithful. How could be ever stand to even touch the harlot? He is the worst of combinations: A wimp and a dupe.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
A 4 month affair?

And all it took to overcome the monumental hurdle of infidelity that included lots of anal was a new marriage contract and dancing lessons. Different approach.

waratahwaratahover 4 years ago
Solid story.

Four months is a long time, but you made it work.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@anony; re. drivel

But the challenge was to write a story incorporating “forgiveness & retribution” flowing from lucsmith’s story. A pretty hard thing to do.

And I think successfully, as far as storyline. I did start to go *yawn* in the middle a few times with the dialogue that started to become long diatribes and start to scan. Don't worry. I caught it and made myself go back and read every word.

Oh, and the letter the kids wrote. Unless they were prodigies, a little too adult for their age. For the most part junior high kids can comprehend the words in reading, but in everyday speech or writing, unless they're trying to impress on an essay, is more basic. I’m assuming they didn’t go back and rewrite and rewrite the letter trying to “smarten” it up looking for an A in english comp.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im confused

I get the spineless cuck took back the whore

I'm just not getting how it was retribution for the cuck to let the whore be a whore without punishment for the next few years

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I gave it a solid 1*

it was nothing more than justifying for a whore wife. She gives Vic every slutty inch of her body, then acts like a sheltered school girl with hubby. And its nothing more than you typical whore and her minions story.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
Utter soft arsed wimp shite

The facts he picked up in her writing about being replaced etc and that corny trash about the anal proved beyond doubt she was a loose slut sorry about being caught. Him! He's just another loser wimp shit who just tales it himself up the arse and says "thank you" . Retribution !!! what retribution. Utter utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The counseling

Cliche alone was worth a 1. The rest was wretched, too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a fan of !its of this

But loved that you involved the children their hopes dreams and fears as part of the story. Parents usually have a special kind of love for their kids , but most of the times in these stories, the kids are an asset , like the house or money to be haggled over and controlled. I have read stories about the pain children go through and the fight to avoid losing what they had, but never before read a story where the children got this involved. For that alone , thanks !

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Trust was the major issue, not loyality.

This was another "Sorry I got caught, now I do damage control."

She lied in her statement about what she did in the office with Vic as shown on the tape her boss received.

She lied on the phone call to her sister Francine when she said Hubby was asking Francine for a date.

She lied about how long they were fucking, and where all they went together. Reference the security camera recording shown to her daughters.

Loyalty is only a minor issue. Her unwillingness to come clean, her continuing to try and spin the narrative and hide incriminating details shows he can't trust her to be honest.

Her extended emotional rejection should have been unforgivable.

He wanted real retribution but the shrink only offered the possibility of deferred retribution should Nancy offend again. This doesn't count in my book.

Even his retribution getting Nancy fired was short circuited when she had a new and better job a day after she was cut loose from the studio.

In the end, you trust your partner's loyalty and honesty.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
She lied

She lied over and over. Put her on the curb drenched in gas with a bottle rocket coming out her ass. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cyboji and teady1 said most of it for me.

I think forgiveness possible but not in this case. Open marriage No

She cheated caught and then,? Trust her not to do it again after that long and that many lies

She said she was breaking up but then birthday party

Why?

jtwheels

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
I was thinking, “Meh. Not obvious, but I can kinda-sorta see what’s coming.”

Then when the open marriage thing came out and Nancy called her older sister, and sister said, “... it is plain as day what that means. Out of all of the women in the world, he picked the one that was the closest thing possible to a carbon copy of you...” That I did not see coming.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Strange. Sort of enjoyed the story but was doubtful that any man could be so calm in the face of catching his wife in the act of cheating on him. Having sex with another man in a car would drive the majority of men into a screaming rage. Unless there was no love in the marriage.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story, Ron obviously has no balls, and no real retribution occurred in this. Ron should have fucked Francine's ass, went home and shoved it down Nancy's cocksucker. Making her clean it off and swallow his load. Then immediately after throw down divorce papers....

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

Well, she intended to end it because of deficiencies in her lover.

She did end it because she got caught.

Wouldn't it have been best if she ended it because it was wrong, because it was a betrayal of her husband?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - RAAC cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blowjobs etc count. Sex is Sex. Doesn't have to be intercourse. No way as All you brought up in counseling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author, you were careless about the facts of the original story. You describe that Nancy was completely undressed in the backseat with Vic, while in the original she remained in most of her clothes. And she had her skirt up, not her trousers, as you claim in your story. Otherwise, she should have been completely naked in the parking lot when she tried to chase her husband right after being caught.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 2 years ago

"Well, both she and Vic had suffered from my retribution plan. Was it time to begin the forgiveness phase?"

...............

"You got considerably more money, of course, at the studio, but money isn't everything, Nancy."

................

"can I somehow regain something I have lost that means so much more than a job?"

...............

1 star - RAAC cuck/wimp crap

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

"When will these wimps understand that life is not about being happy. Life is about hurting anyone who doesn't do as you say. Life is about causing as much pain as you can to those around you. It's the American way. " why be happy when you can destroy another seems to be the thought process of the btb crowd.

5 stars for someone who fights back against this dogma

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I gave up, the inaccuracies from the first story to this are ridiculous and have spoilt the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok, she is a cheating , lying bitch and he's a fucking idiot, divorce her and get on with your life, and when the dust has settled , get a baseball bat and cripple the piece of shit who fucked your wife, then pay someone to throw battery acid in her face, job done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but a what fuckin homo wimp loser the husband is, do the world a favour, find a tall building and jump off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand the American fascination with marriage counselors. Keep your legs closed, your dick in your pants like you swore to one another that you would in front of however many people you needed to utter your words in front of at a very expensive open bar, and you'll be fine. He

gofakyusefgofakyusef4 months ago

Even just skimming through this dumb story was a total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fucking stupid story.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

Very well-written story except for one thing: That open marriage agreement was the dumbest idea anyone ever had since Hitler invaded Russia. No. It was even worse than that. Nevertheless, your story was creative and the writing itself was very good. One other thing, though: I think that, given time, even a marriage shattered by adultery can survive and be healed. Some relationships that overcome such tragedies can even end up stronger. Maybe this one will. I hope so. Thanks for your (successful) effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous