All Comments on 'Forgiving Wife Pt. 03'

by manatdawnrise

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needed action

A very short chapter with very little if any action. Have enjoyed till this part . Hope next one is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short chapter

I love where this is going. Seems very true to life, but this chapter feels like it got cut off too early. Keep up the good writing though!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
keep writing

This is getting better with each chapter, even though it is progressing a bit slowly. However, it does seem very realistic. I know that my wife would not be happy and would be shocked if she found out my secret that I'm a closeted CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. You don't even have those other elements in your story (at least not yet). I hope you get there in the next chapters.

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
Don't let ...

When someone tells you they think your story is going too slow or doesn't have enough action ... well ... that's their opinion. Opinions are like assholes ... everyone has one ... some stink worse than others.

Yes ... you are taking your time with this story. Do I wish it was going faster? Do I wish it had more action? Yep. BUT! It is your story and you can tell it however you want. Please continue writing. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... you write well. So far, you have been developing your characters in a manner that gives them life in my mind. If it takes time to fully create this tale ... take the time ... I'll wait. Impatiently, yes, but it's not my story to tell.

Regards,

Amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep writing

this is very interesting! i will impatiently wait for the next chapter(s)

ChastizedChastizedover 6 years ago

I'm loving it so far, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4/5

You write well, with style, good grammar & no obvious irritating typos.

I sincerely hope that you continue writing this story. Very enjoyable (so far).

It seems to that you are at the often visited crossroads. Will you take the notorious, thinly veiled sadistic dark route, with all its encumbering whips, chains, forced cunnilingus and a thigh booted, leather clad dominatrix ?

Alternatively, the seemingly ever popular pink route; full of dusky satin, acres of silk, vertiginous lockable heels and magically transformed visions of beauty, gently wafting their feather dusters. They dream of adorable golden puppies & tiny pink pussies.

Thirdly, our hero could take the Alpine route, over the top, on his hands and knees, pleading with the Ice Maiden to save him from her clan of tormenting Harpies. The tall, broad shouldered figure of Boris, a nasty mountain Troll, can often be glimpsed at dusk hunting his favourite prey, the slow, dim witted subspecies of husband called a "Cuck".

Our protagonist could even take the rarely used valley route between the rounded hills, down via gentle folds to the silver spring of eternal happiness and respect.

Who knows ?

johsunjohsunabout 5 years ago
It's been a long time since this was posted

But I hope the author does continue it. I sure do hope that if it is continued it doesn't devolve into a sadistic wife who cucks her husband. It would be better if they stayed together and faithful, both exploring his fetish, with her becoming comfortable and even enjoying it.

5*

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i like this

i hope it continues too, I know of a couple that go out on date night, he dressed as a woman. no cuck, no pressure and no humiliation. just the two of them understanding each other. I wish for a story like this, but sadly I cannot find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Potential

Has great potential to be a classic. I only hope you continue in a mature, sensible, heterosexual relationship without the added baggage of ridiculous name calling and humiliation. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This has potential

To be a good story. The chapters are barely chapters they are fragments . I hope you finish the story

A_Sissy_Named_TrishA_Sissy_Named_Trishover 2 years ago

I like how the story was written and hope you add more chapters to it...... has the makings of a classic

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Nicely done, but it stops before being finished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermanatdawnrise@manatdawnrise
Straight lover of lingerie and their wearers. Love erotic fiction too

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES