Forgot about Pest Control

Story Info
Fantastic sex with the bug guy then my husband.
889 words
3.76
20.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were vacationing at the condo on the beach that we rented every year. We had returned from our morning walk and were relaxing, listening to the waves crashing on shore and checking out the people walking by before lunch. We decided my husband would go for takeout as I tanned on the balcony, he normally would be gone for 1-1 1/2 hours. Trying to reduce my tan lines I always was nude as we were on the 5th floor and nobody would see me except possibly while coming or going.

As usual he locked the door but I didn't chain it so he could get back in. I disrobed and went out on the balcony, closed the sliding door, laid down on my back with my firm tits and neatly trimmed pussy soaking up the in the sun on the lounge with my earphones listening to my favorite tunes. I applied a silky smooth layer of oil massaging it into my tits paying special attention to my hard nipples. As always I nodded off knowing he wouldn't be more than an hour or so.

After I fell asleep the batteries went dead and I woke up to see a man staring down at me rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. I had no place to hide or anything to cover up with except my hands. A second after the shock of seeing him I realized it was the bug spray guy who came once a month. I had forgotten the condo rules stated they came once a month and would enter if no one answered the door.

He quickly turned away and yelled he was sorry but that he had knocked and rang the doorbell which with the door shut and earphones on I didn't hear. Thinking no one home he entered and started spraying.

I don't know how long he was looking at me but judging from the bulge I noticed in his shorts he must have been there for awhile. He said he would leave and come back at a better time. I opened the door and told him to finish as he wasn't going to see anything more than he already had and besides, I thought to myself, he was hot looking and I was enjoying the peeks he was stealing. I walked around nude, first getting a beer out of the fridge as I felt my nipples become very erect when the cold air hit them. I turned around to face him so he could see them pointing at him and I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head. I set my beer on the table near him and getting the batteries I caught him glancing at me so I "accidently" dropped a battery and bent over with my ass toward him giving him a clear view of my swollen, wet pussy.

He finished his work and was about to leave when I called him back after seeing his tent had gotten much larger and told him he forgot his tip as I reached down to feel his hard cock, He just looked at me and smiled as I undid his shorts and let them drop to the floor and pulled his underwear off which wasn't easy, to see his very erect cock spring to attention. I took his now dripping cock in my hands and licked the pre cum off his head before taking his cock into my mouth and sucked it quickly as my husband would soon return. I let it out when I thought he was ready and told him to jack off on those tits he was soo enjoying looking at. He took his cock and rubbed the head across and around my protruding nipples. He came fast and hard covering my chest and face with lots of cum. I was now on the verge of an orgasm and told him to finger and lick my pussy till I came hard with my body shaking wildly.

He dressed, thanked me and left. I cleaned up and got dressed finishing just as my husband returned. We ate our late lunch, had a few drinks, enjoyed the sunset and went to bed for our nightly fun.

As he sucked my nipples he stated that he tasted something weird. I told him about the bug guy catching me naked and the whole story about showing him my pussy and sucking him then letting him fuck my tits and making me cum. All he said was that's why the bug guy was grinning ear to ear when I passed him. He slid his cock between my tits wanting me to tell him again about my encounter. His cock seemed to get harder than ever before and soon he shot his cum all over my tits like never before.

After a while, as he fingered my pussy I came again while telling him how good it felt when the bug guy rubbed his cock on my nipples and licked and fingered me to orgasm, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him dry.

He said with a smile, I bet you can't wait for the guy to come and replace the ac filter. I smiled and cuddled up to him rubbing my tits against him saying oh yea.