All Comments on 'Forgot about Pest Control'

by toydisher10

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love adventurous wives

When a wife has permission to play by he husband, some of the adventures can be very spontaneous and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb

My wife has sucked a couple old boyfriends and told me about it after which I fucked her royally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My wife has sucked and fuck d a few service men

The e is nothing hotter than coming home to a wife who has spent the afternoon taking another cock. My wife has fucked a couple of people who came to work on our house. The b at were the two college kids who painted our house. Every day for two weeks she got her fill of young cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck It

Wife loves to play with other men and women. By the time I get home she teases me with her story until I get aroused and want to fuck. She's my loving wife and I love knowing that she enjoys sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the last comenter

You asked why anyone would want their wife to fuck other guys? Because it turns them on . Simple as that. Why do people like sex outdoors? Or certain positions? It’s all about personal preference and what gets you off. I have a question for you. Why would anyone come to the story section that is all about extramarital sex , swinging and sharing and then ask a dumb question like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoydisher10@toydisher10
The names were changed to protect the not so innocent. I will go by Cindy and my husband is Jim. First I know our life style is not for everyone. I enjoy all forms of sex, especially oral and Jim loves to watch. I love touching and getting touched. Our stories are as accurate...