Former Good Girl, Now Gangbang Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they are finally on the streets, Victor opens the doors to his car, his friends take the back seat and He opens the front door for Amanda.

"Please Mandy, come with us, I want to show you we are not the sexual perverts people say we are." Victor invites her.

"Yeah, come with us, the girls will be there soon anyway!" Gene gives her his Best smile and Amanda looks at the girls who are giggling.

"Don't worry Mandy; we'll be at his place in a few minutes." Lisa says getting her car Keys. "I know the way."

"You bet she does!" Michelle jokes and Brianna elbows her friend. "I mean, we all do."

"Ok, see you there girls." Amanda enters the car and notices the guys have big smiles on their faces.

In less than tem minutes they are entering Victor's apartment. Vic soon serves a drink to the blonde while Andrew chats with her about his relationship with Carol, one of Amanda's friends who have dated him a few times. The girls don't show up but Amanda is too distracted to worry about it.

"Men, I can't believe you are here with us Mandy." Gene says warmly. "I mean, we do come to Vic's place a few times every week, we have some fun, drink a bit more than we should and overall have a good time, almost all of your girlfriends have been here at these gatherings, but you... I never thought you'd attend one!"

"I confess I am not used to attend these meetings, but I've heard the girls talking about them, like, it sounded a bit Wilder than this!" She giggles. "You know, like, people making out all around and such!"

"No, not at all!" Victor serves her second drink in a row. "It is all pretty tame, I mean, of course, sometimes people get excited and end up making out, but we mostly talk."

"Yes, but still no one would believe a good girl like you would come here." Andrew nods. "They have a wrong idea of what goes on in these parties. I bet they'd not believe you would come here because they think you are a prude, and they'd think we'd rape you because they think we are perverts!" He jokes and everyone laughs.

"I have a great Idea." Gene says and takes out his phone, and then Andrew does the same. "Let's take some photos of Mandy and Vic proving that he is no Pervert and she is no prude."

"Good Idea Gene." Andrew agrees. "Like, we can show him being a gentleman protecting Mandy from the leers of other men, like He did at the bar."

"I like this." Victor adds. "And it'd show that Mandy is out with the guys, having drinks like a regular girl, not a prude."

"Cool!" Mandy giggles clapping her hands, sending the fleshy knockers into a wild jiggle. "You are so smart Gene!"

"Yeah." He opens a large smile. "I am just trying to help you both."

Gene and Andrew snap pics with their cell phones as Vic pulls his giggling coworker to his lap again and cups his hands over Amanda's tits, to 'hide them', as he did in the bar, and casually plays with the impressive mounds. Victor keeps his head dangerously close to her bosom as they joke and pose for the cameras.

Amanda doesn't fret. The busty blonde feels particularly adventurous, happy to put her 'prude' fame to rest, and the booze prevents her from feeling shy at all. She puts an arm around Vic's shoulders. Her nipples are hard; she is excited but too stoned to feel this is wrong.

This time Victor goes a little further. With Amanda already finishing another drink, and she was pretty drunk to start with, he feels safe to even him pinch her nipples. Amanda's jacket slide on her body with Victor's groping, until the right tit pops out of the deep V neck, the large hooter is totally uncovered and Vic's face is right at it.

"Hey Mandy, I have an Idea." Victor smiles and says. "What if I cover your chest with my face to really show what a gentleman I am?" He leans his head down, his mouth basically on her tit, near a nipple.

"Ha-ha! The only leering men here are Gene and Andrew!" She jokes.

"Yes, but this way I'll look like I'm protecting you better than with just my hands." Victor chuckles. "This way my head will really hide you from men staring at you Mandy... Especially Gene and Andrew!"

"Ok. Those two really have a reputation!" Amanda jokes back laughing, barely aware that her right tit is bare.

Victor presses his face over tit and opens his mouth as nipple slides inside

"Is that good hiding of your chest from men ogling you?" He asks in a muffled voice as his tongue twirls over her nipple. The two others taking lots of pics of it.

Amanda, who is very horny by now, closes her eyes and moans in response, grabbing his head and pressing her mounds to his face, shivering in lust as Victor, a guy she despises, sucks on her nipple!

"No!" Amanda says, finally moving his face away from her boob. "I-I think people will get the wrong idea!" she says stumbling out of his lap, and almost falling over Andrew.

"I don't want people to see my tits on the photos!" her skirt is a bit hiked up on her ass, she is facing Andrew and has her butt pointing to Victor.

"Good point Mandy. Let me make sure you don't fall though." Andrew says as he puts his hands on her ass, actually helping her stand straight, with her legs a bit open, over his, but also groping her full round ass. "You are smart to make sure people don't think you are showing off your tits like some sort of whore slut." he starts to caress over lacey panties.

"Thanks Andrew." she says relieved that someone is helping her stand straight, she is so dizzy. "I don't want people to think I'm all tits!"

Andrew has his hands on her panties, still 'supporting' the drunk blonde by her butt. Mandy's large tits are still falling out of jacket, both tits are now bare. The blonde finally realizes Andrew is groping her ass and moves away from him, but as she does it, she trips and nearly falls, but Andrew manages to grab her and he ends up sitting on the sofa, with Mandy somewhat bent across his lap.

He laughs and she suddenly thinks it is very funny and laughs too. Mandy changes position, but stay on his lap. She is nearly straddling him now, her legs wide open, since she is nearly on top of Andrew, who is sitting.

"It's funny though Mandy" Andrew says casually as Gene snaps pics "It proved you were no prude when you were bent across my lap almost, you know, it almost looked like you were a school girl getting a paddling!" laughing more

"I never got a paddling!" she laughs back. "Sometimes, when I bitch about something, the girls say I deserve one!"

"So... sometimes you are naughty and deserve a paddling?" He asks laughing, his hands up under skirt and keeps her balanced - hands on panties. "So, you must not be a prude then." Everyone laughs more.

"I guess so." Amanda says proudly. "I can't be a prude if I deserve a spanking, right?"

"And you can't be a prude if everyone says you are all tits too." Gene adds as he starts to run his phone on video.

"How about we give our bad girl Mandy a spanking?" Vic says and the three men laugh, their tone is as if joking around.

"Yes guys, I'm a BAD GIRL!" she says kind of proudly.

"Bad, bad girl Mandy." Andrew bends Amanda over his lap, lifting her skirt up over hips as she is moved without complaining. Amanda's tits again pop completely out of jacket and hang out.

"I'm a bad girl; I do deserve to be spanked!" Amanda says jokingly.

"Bad Mandy!" Vic gives her a gently Swat, then Andrew does the same.

"Naughty Mandy." both men are taking turns.

"I'm very naughty Andrew!" her tits are swaying under her body as they slap her gently, not hard enough to actually hurt her, but with force enough to make her delicious and plump asscheeks jiggle.

"Yes you are. I might even have to wash your mouth out for being so naughty and dirty." Andrew gives her two more swats.

"Yes, wash my mouth!" she giggles drunkly.

Gene then stands up and walks near as Andrew has Amanda bent over his lap. The guys smile at each other.

"Gene, give Mandy a good washing out of her mouth." Victor says excited. "She is so naughty and dirty."

"Yeah! I am a bad girl... I deserve you to wash my mouth Gene!" Mandy plays along.

"Well Mandy..." Gene says as Andrew keeps swatting her bottom. "You have to close your eyes and open your mouth so you don't see the secret mouth washer." He winks and shows her the beer can o his hand.

"OK!" she laughs, thinking it is all so funny. The blonde closes her eyes, believing he'll feed her the beer.

The guys laugh and Gene slowly slides his zipper down and fishes his cock out.

"Now keep those eyes closed and just remember, you are a bad girl Mandy." Andrew says with a soothing voice, now he is groping her butt softly, his hand slowly making way to her wet pussy. "And bad girls deserve to have their bottoms spanked and their mouths washed out."

"Ok!" she laughs opening her mouth wide and keeping her eyes closed.

Gene gives his friends the thumbs up and slides tip of cock inside Amanda's open mouth as she lays over Andrew's lap, her tits hanging out, her panties exposed and her ass being groped, fingers already touching her cunt. And Victor is filming it all on his camera.

"Oh YES!" Gene slides his cock in. "such a bad girl, needs her mouth washed out."

"Yeah she is a bad girl." Andrew begins caressing over her ass and slips his hand under her panties, his finger wiggling over her now exposed clit.

"Humm... what?!" Amanda opens her eyes wide when she feels Gene sticking his rather large and thick dick into her mouth. It is as massive as Michelle had said it'd be! But Amanda, even excited and loving to feel the manly tool in her lips, is also ashamed of doing it... she is a good girl, always have been sexually conservative!

Still she feels the cock entering a bit deeper into her lips and she is not able to react. Gene puts his hands on her head and pushes himself deeper inside her. Andrew touching her already engorged clit makes Amanda forget about her shame, she trembles in pure pleasure and swallow yet a few more inches of Gene's large member.

"Hummmm, bad girl!" Gene groans and begins thrusting back and forth.

Andrew pulls off her skirt and panties then begins fingering her more, sliding his finger inside, slowly finger fucking her. Andrew probing fingers also make her feel a pleasure she is not used to, these are the three hottest guys in her office, all of them well hung, and she loves his fingers fucking her!

Amanda's hands rise to Gene's legs. He is too large for the petite busty beauty. She is used to normal cocks, not this monster! Yet Amanda starts to suckle on the penis, eager for more. It feels delicious, just like her friends described. The busty blonde realizes she loves big cocks and has the largest one of her life in her mouth now and it feels great!

"Yeah - she IS a BAD girl guys." Gene moves to allow Victor a better angle to film it, to show that Amanda is obviously starting to get into it. All through it Andrew is working his fingers more and more inside her cunt, four of them now, pumping his hand in, out, in, out. She is so excited her juices slide slowly to her legs.

Gene is fucking her face hard now. Amanda is slurping over Gene's pole and sticking up her full fleshy ass for Andrew. Victor cheers on filming it all, the facefuck, the finger fuck and all the dirty talk.

"Wow! She is a great cocksucker guys." Victor cheers. "Look at her trying to get all of Gene inside her mouth."

"Yeah!" Gene smiles at camera and points down at Mandy's head. "Good girls turned sluts always give the best head."

Amanda wonders if that's how they treat all girls at Vic's home, like Martha, Diana, July, Paula and so many that attended such meetings... then she remembers some of her friends used to be married but got divorced after attending Victor's parties. Not to mention Mel, who divorced her nerdy hubby to start dating Andrew!

"That's it little whore, make me cum." Gene starts to rock his hips faster. "I am gonna fill your dirty mouth to wash it out." All the while Andrew is also pumping his finger faster and faster, his other hand smacking Mandy's ass.

Amanda isn't a tall girl, but she has a massive full ass, bubble shaped and very fleshy. Right now it is jiggling wildly with Andrew finger fuck and slaps. It looks like jelly with the hard thrusts, with ripples running through it in time with the light spanking.

"Fuck yeah! What a cocksucker!" Gene grabs hold of her Amanda's head by her golden hair, thrusts in deep and screams out, "Oh fuck yessssssssssssssss!" His cock explodes inside her reluctant mouth. His hips bucking as his cock spasms and releases gob after gob of cum in her.

Amanda tries to keep all the cum inside her lips, her cheeks getting puffy as the semen fills her mouth, but at a point she starts to gag and is unable to breath because of large amount of sperm. The hot blonde sees no other option and starts to drink Gene's spunk, swallowing cum for the very first time in her life. She had already tasted cum, some past boyfriends filled her mouth with sperm on occasion, but she never even considered eating semen until now.

"Oh fuck yeah guys - she is a swallower - knew she was... all the big titted girls are!" Gene smiles triumphant, feeling Mandy milk him dry with her mouth.

"Good girl Mandy, be a good cocksucker." Andrew slowly keeps fingering and encouraging her.

"HUMMMM!" Amanda moans as she finishes drinking all of Gene's spunk, still with her mouth full of cock.

"Man, she is a way better cocksucker than the others." Gene slides his cock out and wipes the tip across Mandy's face. "Well most of them anyway."

"Better than Paula?" Asks Victor and Gene nods. Paula is a pale and cute slim brunette, who works at a different department of the company.

"I bet she can't be better than July." Andrew adds. July is a tall green eyed blonde, with small boobs, slim, but with large hips and full round ass. She used to hang out with some of Amanda's girlfriends.

"Just as good, seriously!" Smiles Gene.

"P-Paula and July sucked you off?!" Amanda asks surprised. "B-but Paula has a steady boyfriend a-and July is such a bashful girl at work!"

"Yeah? so what?" Gene asks laughing.

"Calm down Mandy, girls just want to have fun!" Andrew stands Mandy up and carries the voluptuous girl to lay her across Victor's large bed. He positions her in such a way that Mandy's head lays back over the edge of bed. Before she can react, Victor straddles over her as Andrew stands by her dangling head.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Mandy tries to get a grip of what is happening but Vic grabs hold of the jacket and pulls it open, popping the buttons off, and Andrew pulls it off of her arms.

"Let's see if she is a good tittyfucker like Lisa." Vic says.

Gene takes over the camera and smiles as he sees Vic lay his cock between Mandy's tits. Andrew takes out his cock and begins slapping it on her forehead.

"I-I didn't think... all those parties... Diana, July... Wanda! So many girls..." Amanda babbles, she feels it is wrong and still she feels kind of relieved. It means she did nothing any of her girlfriends haven't done, like, all her female coworkers are doing this, so she doesn't feel like a slut or anything, she is just a normal girl! "I-I can't believe it!" she says still stunned.

"July... ah." Gene adds as he films. "She looks so proper at work. Now, she can FUCK! Right guys?"

"Yes, the perfect MILF!" Victor chuckles as he takes Mandy's tits and cups them around his cock and begins rocking his hip, fucking her tits, he reaches back and fingers her pussy.

"She sucked all of cocks Mandy... and many others!" Andrew rubs his cock tip on Mandy's nose as he tells her about the bashful female executive Amanda always admired as an example of a successful woman.

"July, a cocksucker! I-I'd never believe it... she was my boss." Amanda says shocked, her lips brushing against Andrew cock.

"But she is a great cocksucker Mandy." Victor says. "Your proper lady boss is a cocksucking slut for our dicks."

Amanda shuts up, surprised, but now believing everything they say. Men like to boast and make up tall tales, sometimes exaggerating and sometimes just making up everything. She knows they can't be telling the truth, or at least not it all is true.

"I can show you the video if you don't believe us." Gene laughs and grabs another phone while he keeps filming Mandy. He shows her a video of July being fucked by Andrew while Victor keeps fucking Mandy's tits.

"Hey Vic, can I show her our special videos?" Gene asks.

"Girls of the Company? Sure, go ahead."

Gene laughs and turns on Vic's large TV and starts a video. It looks like the guys love to watch these videos, since it was right on the point of playing it, as if they had everything ready to show it to Amanda.

Andrew and Victor move away from the busty blonde just to flip Amanda on her hands and knees. Before she can react, Andrew inserts his large member into her wet cunt and begins to fuck her from behind, cupping her tits as he hammers away, as the video starts. Victor puts his cock in her free hand and has Amanda jerk him off.

The start was filmed at the company party, last year. Only employees are allowed in, so no significant others are there. They make a point of filming each girl and let her say something. All her friends are there, Lisa, Carol, Michelle, Brianna, Rhiana, Anne, Diana, July, Paula, Wanda... all of them!

They all say something, like 'hi! I'm loving this party!' or 'stop it, I am shy!' and so on, the video zooms in their faces. When they have filmed a two score or so of Amanda's work friends, the scene changes to this room, Victor's room!

In a first scene Ingrid, July, Anne and Paula are kneeling in a line, their bodies nearly touching. They are naked! Their faces are buried in pillows, and Victor, Gene and Andrew are behind them fucking the girls hard and fast. You can see Gene's massive pole is inside Paula's ass, not her pussy. The three girls moan, sticking out their butts as the men bang them hard.

"Yeah!" Gene Yells. "What a bunch a sluts, they are the best co-workers ever."

"God... all my girlfriends!" Mandy says looking wide eyed at the scream while moaning loud at each hard thrust into her cunt. The three men laugh and Andrew pounds Mandy harder from behind. So hard he has her ass shaking like jell-o. Victor's cock is hard on Mandy's hand and she mindlessly pumps it.

The scene changes and it now shows July, the tall and classy executive, a green eyed blonde with a perfect face and one of the most perfect asses in the company - not to mention her mile long legs! She is a bit over forty years old, but looks quite younger.

She has Gene under her and Victor behind her, both men are moving their hips and, as the camera moves to her back side, Mandy see Gene is buried into her pussy and Vic is fucking her butthole hard.

"Y-you guys are fucking all the girls in this company!" Amanda says, finally getting it.

Amanda's attention wander from the video to Victor's cock, it is hard to think while being banged from behind, she don't know if she should walk away, but she doesn't feel like stopping now.

Familiar faces show on the screen sucking, getting fucked from behind, missionary, in all forms, but now she is more focused on her own fucking than her friends'. Gene starts filming again as Vic stands up and faces Mandy, his cock inches from her face.

"Yeah, they all have been a lot of fun." Victor smiles and he takes her head in his hands and guides his cock to her lips. "But you Mandy, you have been the prize fuck toy for a long time."

"M-me?!" She asks surprised as the pole touches her pouty lips.

Andrew pounds her a bit harder than before and her face moves forward swallowing Victor's dick. Vic wanted the big titted good girl for a long time and he drives his cock inside Mandy's lips with glee. Andrew's hands keep holding her hips and gripping tight, not allowing her much room to move as he fucks her.