Former Good Girl, Now Gangbang Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda feels a bit scared and also proud. They were stalking her! And they have fucked some of the most beautiful girls she knows, July, Carol, Rhiana... and still she, poor Amanda, was the one they REALLY wanted. It is kind of flattering in a strange and perverted way.

The alcohol is losing its effect, but now it is too late, she is too far gone into pleasure to even consider stopping. Andrew grunts and then his cock erupts pumping cum inside Mandy's tight pussy. Victor now is fucking her face and feels her mouth tighten when she starts feeling her pussy being filled and Gene catches it all on video.

Amanda yells her pleasure. The busty blonde had a small orgasm as the handsome man filled her cunt from behind, still she feels her body in heat. For the first time she is not reactive, she actually begs. "F-fuck me Vic, please! I-I need more cock!"

Victor smiles and changes places with a spent and very happy Andrew. He starts fucking her from behind with his hands cupping her tits from behind, squeezing and pinching the nipples with care.

Amanda keeps orgasming hard and long, in a nonstop climax that takes away all her strength. She collapses on the bed, panting, eyes rolling in pleasure, the full ass looking like twin mounds, with a crevice in the middle, inviting more cock. She barely manages to open her legs wider, revealing the too wet cunt.

Victor cums hard over her back and ass, spraying all over her as Gene films it all. The three men are now using her: Gene filled her mouth with his cock, Andrew is still inside her pussy, and Vic is coating her from behind.

Amanda can't believe it actually happened, it was so WILD! She feels embarrassed and yet excited, she knows she'll not resist if they invite her again to Vic's house.

"Well, we better take the slut home." Victor smiles. "And we better get her dressed properly.

"We know the drill Vic." Gene laughs and is able to put a skirt and jacket back on a dizzy, spent drunk Amanda. She sees they have plenty of woman's clothes here, some pieces she recognizes from her friend's wardrobes, and then she notices they throw her blouse, bra, panties and skirt on the pile, as a kind of souvenir.

The blonde is sober now, but still under the effect of her powerful orgasms. She never felt anything like it and knows she ruined her good girl reputation. Still she can't really feel regret for doing it.

In the end, Gene leads her to car. Amanda giggles in a ditzy way, unable to complain or react. He puts her in his car and begins to drive her home.

"Are you guys going to show that video to people at the office?" She asks worried.

"No, we keep it to ourselves, we love to watch it, and sometimes we show it to girls we fuck at Vic's place, but we never let others copy the videos." He says calming her down.

"Then it is cool... I guess!" she giggles blushing. "See you tomorrow at work Gene."

"Yeah, see you Mandy. Good night." Gene smiles and sees the busty hottie walk home.

She walks slowly and stumbles a bit to her door and go inside, wondering if any of her neighbors will see her drunk and totally fucked, wondering if she'll recall tomorrow what she did this night. Amanda is lucky enough, there is none on the building halls and elevator, no one saw her entering her house.

She goes to sleep dreaming with big cocks and she knows she'll be looking for Gene, Andrew and Victor again and again and again.