All Comments on 'Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Add in the daughters let them catch their mother and brother fucking and then have them join in the incest. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Silly

Just too silly of a "plot" and not enough heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this series and this story

I can just imagine what happens when the two little families get together. The two mothers, Stephanie and Diane, let their hair down and have discreet girl-talks about their sons. How hunky the boys are. How grown up and well-developed "where it counts" (girlish giggles). How much "stamina" they exhibit. How they can "let loose" two or three--or more!--times a day. And how much they love, really really love their mommy. Meanwhile, the cousins, Dan and Elliot, are as dirty-minded as boys tend to be. They joke and banter about their mothers in the horniest, raunchiest terms. For each lad, his mother's derriere is her "world-class ass." Her lovely breasts are "the most suckable tits anywhere," and her vagina--well, both boys have lots of dirty terms for that, which they savor and love saying out loud to each other. "My mother's cunt." "Mom's warm wet ever-loving cunt." "My mother's mommy-hole." "The cunt of all my fuck-dreams." "Mom's twat." "My mommy's tasty twat." "The twat I came out of." "My mother's fuckhole." "Where I park my big cock." "The hairy hole I blow my balls into." "Mom's fat catcher for her own kid's sperm." And sometimes the boys even call it, simply, "my mother's beautiful vagina."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good story

The story was nice and I loved the mom. You should do a story about a mother who was a former size queen porn star help out her son who is embarrassed about his very small penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More action sooner

It was getting a little tiresome waiting until the middle of page 3 for Dan to stop his stubbornness. I understand a son being reluctant initially but his attitude should change sooner.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Great stuff

Gradually wearing down the son's reluctance was hot. Well conceived and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't know...

Yeah..., I don't know... I love mother, son sex but this didn't do anything for me. I mean she was already a big black cock slut, so he was just another dick for her. I did like the fact that he held out for so long because she just wanted him to be another mark on her scorecard. It probably would have been cool if he turned her down because she was such a slut, but it's your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous