Former Playmates Pt. 07: Alyssa’s Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Ulysses running his fingers once more through her long, dirty blond hair.

"Tony was taking us up to Miami the next day. He volunteered. You know what's great about Sandee?"

"What?"

"She drove the whole four hours to Miami. I was in the back seat of Tony's Suburban riding his cock the entire time. His windows were tinted, but I honestly didn't care if they were or not. That cock was, mmm – "

"I get the point. He has a nice one," Ulysses said.

"Not the best black cock I would encounter though," Alyssa said.

"Oh yeah? Who was the best on your journey?" Ulysses asked.

Alyssa said nothing, smiling, continuing her story.

*******

When we arrived in Miami, at the luxurious apartment complex of Sandee's friend, she joined me in the back seat and we both attacked Tony's cock with our mouths. Just as he was about to cum, finally, Sandee backed off, smiled and let me swallow all Tony's cum.

"See? Told you it's addictive," She chuckled.

"Delicious," I said. "Thank you Sandee for setting this up."

"Oh sweetie, we aren't done. We're going to have a great few days in Miami."

We got dressed in Tony's car, entered the apartment building, and rode the elevator to the top floor. We were greeted by a busty brunette, wearing a large towel around her body. She hugged Sandee, smiled at Tony and me.

Sandee introduced us. "This is my Aunt. My mom, her sis, had me at a young age, so Alyssa and I are only a year apart."

Crystal gave me an equally huge hug. I was a little taken back by it, but her infectious smile, sweet nature, made me feel at ease. She nodded to Tony, winking at him.

"Come in! Come in!" She said. "This is where I'm staying for a few months. Ronnie? You around?" Crystal called out in a fairly strong southern accent.

The apartment was huge, almost like a penthouse. I saw several women sitting in the living area; they all waved and smiled at us, giving extra long looks to Tony. Then I heard a moan, it got louder and louder, a female moaning similar to how I had been moaning most of the way to Miami.

Then my mouth dropped again, another huge black man exited a bedroom. A smaller white woman was straddling him, grinding against him, moaning over and over.

"Hi! You must be Sandee" the man extended his hand, smiling warmly, while the woman impaled on his cock slowed down and quieted a bit. "I'm Ronnie, nice to meet you."

He seemed very friendly. It was almost comical chatting with a nude, huge black guy, while a smaller white woman was straddling him as he stood, seemingly oblivious to her.

"This is Alyssa and Tony," Crystal introduced us. Ronnie and Tony shook hands. "Ma'am," Ronnie said, gently shaking my hand.

"This is, uh – ," Ronnie said, referring to the woman riding him.

"Trina!" she said, playfully swatting at his huge shoulder. "Hi," she turned around and nodded. "Sorry I'm a little busy."

We chuckled at her joke. Ronnie slapped her butt and made his way back to the bedroom. "I'm going to finish up with her, shower, and I'll rejoin you."

"Ok baby," Crystal said. Then, to even more shock, she disrobed, revealing her large breasts and hourglass stripper body. Sandee didn't seem to even notice. I avoided looking at her, though over time, it didn't seem like a big deal.

"Kitchen, more guest rooms are down there. Out there on the balcony is Ronnie's brother, Rodney," Crystal said, showing us around. More shock when I looked toward Rodney, another huge bodybuilder-like black man, on the balcony behind a dark haired woman, who appeared to be in her late 30s, slamming his cock into her.

"I believe that's Sandrah he's going to town on," Crystal said. "Let's have a seat!"

"Tony can I get you anything? Water, beer, pussy?" Crystal asked.

Tony laughed, "I think some pussy would be great right now."

"Good! Stacey, Trish?" Crystal asked the two blondes still sitting on the other couch. "Those two sisters do everything together!"

They stood, each grabbing Tony's hands, leading him down the hall to another guest room. I couldn't believe it.

"So how many days will you be here?" Crystal asked Sandee.

"Five. We'll fly out from here," Sandee answered.

"Mmmm, we're going to have so much fun. We'll be going out clubbing each night. Then back here for," Crystal smiled, closing her eyes. I knew what she meant. Sandee patted my knee, letting me know it was ok.

We heard moans coming from Tony's direction. He was feasting on pussy I assumed. "What about you? How long are you Miami?" Sandee asked Crystal.

"Well I'm working here for the next few months. I stay here with Ronnie, sometimes with Rodney at his place. It's fun," Crystal said.

An idea popped into my head. Crystal said "a few months."

"Then what?" Sandee asked her old friend.

"Well I'll head back to the trailer park!" Crystal squealed.

"You sound excited," Sandee giggled.

"I miss my son. Can't wait to go home and see him. I've made so much money here in Miami. It'll be nice to put it in his savings account," Crystal said. She was a mother, stripping, dancing, and who knows what else, for money all for her son.

"You ever going to move out of that trailer park?" Sandee asked.

"Nope! It's a very special place," Crystal winked. I had a feeling she was withholding why. Sandee shook her head and smiled.

A few moments later after more small talk, sounds of orgasms in the other room, another woman arrived. Crystal stood to greet her, hugging her as well. She was very tall, brown skin, black hair, a Latina I assumed. She had an heir of authority about her, as if she was a manger or boss. She introduced herself as Fernanda. She sat down, saying hello to us.

After the introductions and small talk, she asked us if we were coming out with them tonight. I shrugged and Sandee nodded her head.

"Alyssa is it? You seem unsure," Fernanda said in a thick Spanish accent.

"Well, I uh, don't know. I don't have many clothes with me," I replied. Fernanda smiled, looking me over, studying my chest, my curves.

"I will take care of that," she said.

*******

"So let me guess. Fernanda took you shopping, buying you all sorts of sexy dresses and clothes?" Ulysses asked.

"Yep. Not sure where she got the money, she had great taste. Several cocktail dresses, high heels, and so on. I looked like all the other women in that night. I looked like a porn star or a stripper from Miami."

Ulysses grinned like he knew something Alyssa wasn't telling him. "Mmhmm."

"What?"

"I've been to Miami many times. But please go on," Ulysses said.

"You're funny," Alyssa said, climbing on top of Ulysses, sliding his cock back inside.

Chapter 5

"Yes! Yes!" Alyssa cried out, once again cumming on Ulysses. He gripped her belly hard, feeling the baby moving inside, the power of the orgasm waking the poor thing.

Ulysses sat up, holding her, guiding her onto her back, and continued pummeling her.

"So good," She whispered as Ulysses worked.

"I've been with a pregnant woman before. I learned a lot. I learned I can't break you or hurt the baby," Ulysses whispered in her ear, fucking her.

"She white?"

"Of course. Sweet white woman named Emily. I made her go into labor," Ulysses said. Alyssa grinned, thinking about how amazing that would be.

She climaxed once more under him, Ulysses rolling off, holding against his sweaty body.

"So you all went out that night? How was it?" he asked.

*******

There were 12 women, all of the ones I met in the apartment, along with several other that joined later. Nine were white, three were Latinas. Fernanda and her two sisters, one of them was Sandrah, were from Puerto Rico. Each of the three black men, Rodney, Ronnie and Tony, had four dates each. Fernanda orchestrated everything. She put Crystal, Sandee, herself, and me in one group and we were all Ronnie's date. I thought it was amusing, but again, went with it.

We had dinner in a club first. We had a huge booth to ourselves. Some of the women were underneath the table sucking cock while we ate and chat – Fernanda being one of those women. I sat there, smiling, taking it all in, thinking of the idea I had earlier.

Ronnie was the most entertaining and charismatic. He'd make jokes, flirt, and compliment us. The fact he smelled intoxicatingly good was an added bonus.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," Ronnie said leading me to the dance floor after Sandee and Crystal encouraged me to dance.

"So, Alyssa, I think you know where tonight is headed, right?" Ronnie said, pulling me into a dance by my waist.

"Yeah," I blushed, looking away.

"Yeah. You and I are probably going to get it on," Ronnie said, pretending to be sad about it. "You're so gorgeous, I probably won't last a minute," he joked on himself. I couldn't help by laugh, memories of Owen briefly entering my head.

"I'll do my best though!" He said, again making it seem like he would need to pep talk himself.

I went first. The three black men and their four dates each took a bedroom. I rode and came all over Ronnie's big cock for thirty minutes straight, before it was another girls' turn.

"You were amazing, Alyssa," He said, kissing my lips, before I slid off his still erect cock. "A beautiful woman."

"Ok who's next up for the most amazing 30 seconds of your life?" Ronnie again, poked fun at himself. He went all night, never cumming until morning. All three of the men did the same.

We traded guys too. The four of us would go to another bedroom, another man, and do the same there. Tony was next and was good as always. Rodney was last on our group's stop.

Rodney was different than his older brother. He wasn't as silly or outgoing. He didn't talk as much. But when he fucked me, it was more intense. I saw something in his eyes that night more than just desire. I saw something like ownership. He wanted me to be his. I didn't quite know what to think of it. Later on, Sandee and Crystal both said they never experienced that with Rodney.

Just before dawn, all 12 of us were lined up, on our knees, naked, mouths open, awaiting our present. Ronnie and Tony jacked their cocks off, walking back and forth on the line, spraying cum on the women's face. But Rodney didn't. Instead he stayed right in front of me the entire time, spewing his load all over my face alone. He looked into my eyes, while he jacked that big black cock of his, unloading his balls on me. I lapped up his cum, wiped my face, licking my hands clean.

Rodney picked me up, threw me on his bed, climbed on top, and sucked my tits as hard as he could. He was hard again several moments later, then he fucked me. It was so very hard, so very intense, and so very orgasmic.

At that moment, I was getting the best cock I ever had.

*******

"Ah, so it was this Rodney guy then," Ulysses said. "He has the best cock you've had."

"Nope!" Alyssa said, offering a tit to Ulysses to suckle from.

"Ok," he said releasing a nipple from a gentle bite. "How was the rest of the Miami trip?"

"Well, Tony, left to drive back to Tampa the next afternoon after a nice nap. The rest of the trip was very similar to the first days. Sometimes there'd be 12 women, sometimes nine, sometimes six. Fernanda and one or two of her sisters were a constant. Crystal, Sandee, and I were too, of course."

"So all of you had sex pretty much the rest of the trip then," Ulysses said.

"We did. I started feeling more and more comfortable being nude, obviously. All of us remained that way, unless we left the apartment."

"I bet it was sad to leave then."

"I didn't."

"You didn't?" Ulysses asked.

"I didn't return to Los Angeles with Sandee. I needed a steady address. Miami is closer to Houston, Texas, than Los Angeles. Not that I could afford to fly to Houston, but still. I told Sandee to a look out for a letter from Joshua. IF she got one, write him at the return address on then envelope and include the address of the apartment in Miami."

"Ah I see. Makes sense. So you stayed with this Crystal woman and Ronnie," Ulysses said.

"That's right. Crystal was more than understanding after I told her everything, a real sweetheart about it," Alyssa explained.

"I have one question though."

"Sure."

"Weren't you still technically married through all of this?"

Chapter 6

"Yes. By law. But when I removed my ring, placing it on the table, and left Owen, the marriage was done. I wasn't going to stick around to deal with him screwing me over in court. I didn't want to deal with the lawyers, paperwork, and fees. I wanted out. I could've gone to the police perhaps, but I only saw it as an uphill battle, full of red tape to cut through. I've read of women who have filed multiple domestic violence reports – nothing happened. I didn't want a restraining order, I just wanted out. I left, plain and simple," Alyssa explained.

"Understood. I suppose that makes sense too," Ulysses said.

"I could've gone about it a better way, I realize that. But Owen doesn't know where I am, he never will. Joshua will never tell him where I am."

"I take it you started to receive letters from your son again?"

"I did. In January."

*******

Rodney did own me, sexually at least. Something about me he wanted. I loved the way he'd squeeze my tits until they were sore, his big dark skinned hand clamping down on one, while he grit his teeth, unloading his cum in me.

I was able to get a job bartending at the strip club Crystal danced. Rodney would come by on nights I worked and take me in the alley during one of my breaks.

I'd get off work. Crystal would drop me off at Rodney's place instead of Ronnie's. I'd fuck his brains out until morning.

That dick, that big black dick, cumming on it over and over again for months. He'd have other women of course, he and I weren't a couple per say, but over time I stayed at his place more than Ronnie's.

After a three-way one evening with Rodney and Ronnie, Crystal entered the bedroom, sifting through mail. "You have a letter, Alyssa."

I jumped off their cocks as fast as I could. "Hey!" Rodney said, annoyed. Crystal stripped and took my place, a cock in each hole.

The letter was from Joshua. I sat in the living room, reading it, crying tears of joy and sadness. How I missed him so. He told me he was fine, his father was fine and rarely spoke of me. Joshua would say how Owen would tell him to work hard and never let a woman bring him down. I was relieved to read Joshua didn't pay much attention to him.

I immediately wrote him back. Sitting naked at the dinner table, I told him I was fine. I told him I got a job as a bartender, how much I missed him, loved him, and was happy that he was safe in Houston. I reminded him to keep writing and that we'd see each other again one day.

I sealed the letter, stamped it, and set it on the table to mail the next morning. Back in the bedroom, I tugged at Rodney's arm, his cock slid out of Crystal's pussy. I jumped in his arms, impaling myself on him, he grabbed a tit, slammed me against the wall and fucked me oh so good.

September arrived. Crystal, having stayed way longer in Miami than she planned, was leaving to go home to her son. She asked me to come with her.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"Would you believe my baby boy is 17?" the late 30's stripper replied.

"Wow! Really?" I couldn't believe it. She looked much younger than someone around my age.

"It's true!"

"Your son is a couple years older than mine. Joshua is 15 now."

"I know you miss him so much. I miss mine too. Please, please come with me. I know it's a trailer park, but believe me, it's one very, very special place," Crystal winked at me. I couldn't say no to the woman, who over the last nine months, had become my best friend.

Rodney wasn't happy about it at all. Hours later a combination of my and his sweat pooled in the crevasse of my back. He introduced me to anal sex months earlier, and I'd come to love it, but this was an angry, brutal sodomization, in which Rodney was telling me he didn't want me to leave.

I could see the anger in his eyes, but I knew he would never hurt me like Owen. He and his brother loved white women, they loved the way we eagerly and easily serviced their cocks. I get it. With Rodney, maybe he felt something more for me. Maybe he was in love with me and didn't know how to communicate that. I have no idea.

After a final night of exhausting, continuous sex with Rodney, we showered that morning. The way he kissed me told me the brute of a man did care about me and would miss me.

I gathered my precious letters from Joshua I had been receiving weekly, packed my bag, now with slightly more clothes than I had before I arrived in Miami. I gave Ronnie a hug goodbye.

"Can I just grab these real quick one last time?" He asked. I laughed and pulled up my shirt for him.

He did more than grab my tits, he kissed them, sucked them, "Mmm, mmm, I'm gonna miss you two the most. Mmm, those are some good titties."

I said goodbye to Rodney next. We kissed for several seconds, "I'll see you again I'm sure. You can come visit us."

"Maybe," he shrugged. I knew they had so many women in their stable I'd soon be forgotten, I might have been wrong though.

We even passed a few walking into the apartment building on our way out. It was Trina and Fernanda's two sisters. "Hey, be extra good to Rodney," I told Trina, who had similar hair to me, perhaps she'd help take the edge off of missing me.

"I will," she said, hugging me goodbye.

Crystal grabbed my hand, holding it as we made our way to her car. "I'm so happy! You'll be my roommate. Ugh, my boy is going to be jacking off to you all the time!" she joked.

"Crystal!"

"Well, look at you honey," she said, causing me to blush. I briefly wondered if Joshua ever did that to me. I shook the thoughts from my head and got into her car.

*******

Ulysses rested his hands on Alyssa's waist, assisting her with squatting up and down on his cock. She was giving her ass to him, giggling over the fact they hadn't yet done anal since they met.

"Tight back here," Ulysses said, watching his cock disappear into Alyssa's body.

"Mmhmm," Alyssa bit her bottom lip, her eyes closed. She loved the full feeling a cock in her ass gave her, pushing deep past her rectum.

"Gotta cum," He said, shaking, balls tightening.

"Go for it. I gotta get to work soon," Alyssa said in between breaths. She moaned when Ulysses filled her colon with semen. "Yessss," she hissed.

Moments later, Ulysses kissed her goodbye, "Tell me about this trailer park experience next. I'm betting you have a story to tell, yes?"

"I do, yes. Next time," Alyssa said.

She sat on the couch, still naked, rubbing her belly, trying to hold Ulysses' cum in her ass as long as possible. She would love the feeling of it oozing out of her later at work. Alyssa reread the newest letter from Joshua.

Chapter 7

Ulysses missed a few weeks. He stopped by to deliver groceries and for a quickie, but had to go due to other errands and what not. He couldn't spend the night and listen to more to her tale.

At 40 weeks pregnant, Alyssa was on her back, Ulysses in between her legs, eating her delicious pussy out.

She came like a tidal wave. Ulysses trailed his tongue over her mountainous mass, climbing on top of her, his tongue finding her mouth.

"Pregnant women are beautiful. You're beautiful," Ulysses said after ending the steamy kiss.

"So are you," Alyssa replied, caressing his cheek. "Get inside me again and I'll tell you about the trailer park."

*******

Nestled away in the swampy regions a hour and a half north west of Miami was a little place, Crystal went on to call, her heaven. I knew why too. It contained the two things she loved most in the world – her son and black cock.