Former Playmates Pt. 07: Alyssa’s Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much so," Alyssa paused a moment, tapping her belly. "Ulysses?"

"Yes?"

"Will you fuck me until I go into labor?"

"As you wish," Ulysses grinned. "I won't hold back."

"I don't want you to. I'm tired of walking and eating spicy food. Hopefully rough sex will do it instead."

Ulysses picked her up, determination in his eyes, he'd been in this situation before with a pregnant woman.

He slammed her against the wall, pumping upward into her. He slammed her on the bed, climbing on top, pummeling her pussy from there. He bent her over a chair, grabbed her shoulders, and stabbed her with his cock as hard as he could. Alyssa cried out with each impact against her cervix.

He gathered up her belly in his arms, hugging it, while he thrust into her with all his might. Alyssa came over and over again, her body quivering from orgasmic bliss.

The next morning, they were exhausted, sweaty, and barely able to go on. Ulysses wouldn't stop.

"Just one more!" he groaned, driving in as deep as he could.

"Ahhh!" Alyssa cried out.

"Come on!" Ulysses said as though he was trying to start an old lawnmower. "Come on!"

"It's, it's breaking! Keep going!" Alyssa urged him on. He did so, feeling the warm trickle of amniotic fluid cover his cock and make its way out of her pussy.

Ulysses thrust several more times with all the remaining strength in him. When he finally came, he bellowed loudly, maybe even waking the neighbors, if they already weren't from their insane labor-inducing sex all night.

"Shower," Alyssa said. They washed off their sweaty bodies, cleaning each other thoroughly. Afterward they ate breakfast, relaxed in bed, and waited for the contractions to begin.

They were taking a nap when the first one hit, waking Alyssa. She woke Ulysses, they put on clothes, and he drove her to the hospital. Traffic was horrible, but they were able to make it without too many issues.

The nurses let Ulysses stay in Alyssa's room. They asked if he was the father, he smiled, shaking his head, "Just a good friend."

More hours passed. He stood behind her, holding her hand as she pushed, wondering if he'd ever have one of his own.

Finally early the next morning, a baby boy was born, Alyssa said hello to him, followed by goodbye a moment later. Ulysses holding her hand, she felt at peace, relaxed, knowing she was doing the right thing.

Chapter 10

"Are you going trick or treating?" Alyssa asked Ulysses a week before Halloween. He had stopped by, once again, to deliver groceries he had purchased for her. Alyssa smiled, watching him put them away, sorting letters from Joshua.

"Nah. Just going to a party. I'd ask you to join me but I have a date already," Ulysses said.

"Aww. That's fine. I'm not big into parties. Who's the lucky woman?"

"My stepmother. Technically, she's not my step mom anymore, but I think of her as a mother. And more," Ulysses said, putting up the last of the groceries.

He sat on the couch, happily waiting for a thank you blow job from Alyssa. She couldn't have vaginal sex for another few weeks – doctor's orders. But her mouth worked perfectly.

After swallowing his seed, Alyssa left the room, returning with a box. She and Ulysses, naked as usual, looked through it. Alyssa handed him a letter, the newest one from Joshua. He gave her a look as if he asked if it was ok that he read it. Alyssa smiled as an answer.

"He's a smart guy," Ulysses said after reading it.

"I know. He received an early acceptance to college."

"Well, yes, it's less than 10 miles from here. But that's not why I was thinking he's smart."

"Ah. I think I know what you mean. He doesn't want me to file for divorce from Owen, because there's a chance Owen would learn of my whereabouts and not let him come to college here, or not pay for tuition."

"Yes. Sounds like you two have planned things out pretty well," Ulysses said.

Alyssa handed him a bunch of pictures. They were all of Joshua. School pictures, pictures with friends, football team pictures, Christmas pictures with some of Owen's family, all contained a smiling, happy Joshua.

"He's been in good hands all this time. I wouldn't have been, but Joshua was," Alyssa said.

She took the pictures from Ulysses, handing him a clump of letters. "These are my favorites. You can read them if you want. I'm so happy I'll be seeing him here, I just felt like sharing them."

Ulysses read each one, 10 or so, while Alyssa sorted the box of her most precious possessions. She wandered to the kitchen, putting up some dishes while Ulysses read.

She sat next to him on the couch; Ulysses extended his arm, putting it around her as he read the last two letters.

There was a long pause before he spoke.

"These read like love letters," he said.

"Love letters?"

"Yes. Right here, 'I miss you so much,' 'You mean so much to me,' 'I can't wait to hold you in my arms,' 'I know our time apart has been hard, but we'll be together again soon,' 'I love you with all my heart.'"

Ulysses continued, "Then this newest letter, 'I'll live with you while I'm there. I'll take care of you. It'll just be you and me.'"

Alyssa was quietly contemplating Ulysses' observation.

"Maybe it's nothing," he broke the silence. "To me, as an outsider, it sounds like a guy deployed overseas and is writing home to his wife or girlfriend," he said.

"Maybe," Alyssa was speechless. She never once thought of them as love letters.

"How did you write back to him?"

"Same stuff. Same type of wording. I called him my love, said I couldn't wait to be held by him and so on."

Ulysses shrugged. "Again, could be nothing. I have no idea how he was saying these words in his head when he wrote them. Could've been platonic. Probably was."

"Maybe, yes," Alyssa whispered, still thinking about the letters, looking at them with a new point of view.

"Did you tell him about getting pregnant and all the, uh, therapeutic sex you've had in the last three years?"

"No, I didn't. No point. Maybe one day I'll tell him I had another child. But most of the stuff we wrote about was him updating me on school, his plans, and how much we mean to each other," Alyssa answered.

An hour passed and Ulysses had to leave. Alyssa was giving him a long hug goodbye.

"When he arrives, I won't be seeing you as much," he said. "Maybe every once in awhile. But I think we both know that Joshua will be your main focus – as he should be. You'll be seeing him all the time, you'll be making up for lost time, it'll be great."

"Yes it will be. Thank you for everything," She said.

"My pleasure. I don't mind getting you groceries and a little loving here and there," Ulysses smiled.

"Yes, but this," Alyssa grabbed his bulge. "Not just yours, but everyone's. Tony's, Rodney's, Ronnie's, the countless others of the past three years. They've brought me so much joy, relief, pleasure – without these cocks, who knows what sort of state I would've been in. I can't imagine worrying constantly over lack of money, a stable home, seeing Joshua again all the time. These dicks," Alyssa said, "distracted me from all that, and things sort of fell into place."

"Aren't you glad Sandee helped you relax that night?" Ulysses asked.

"Yes, she knew what I needed."

"Typical Fernanda. That's so like her to organize outings and events like that."

"You know her?"

"I've known Fernanda since I was 18."

"You jerk! Why didn't you say anything?" Alyssa said.

Ulysses shrugged. "I was enjoying your story. Truth be told, I might know every woman you mentioned, maybe even your sisters, even it was for one night. And Tony, I'm pretty sure you're talking about the same Tony whose son TJ, is my half-brother and best friend."

Alyssa's mouth hung open.

"Funny how everything is connected," He grinned.

"I saw a lot of black guys here at the apartment complex, you going to go out on the prowl when your lady parts heal up?" Ulysses asked.

"No," Alyssa smiled, shaking her head. "I don't need to do that anymore. That time has passed. I'm happy now. I don't need a distraction."

"Fair enough," He kissed her lips slowly before he left.

"You can stop by every once in awhile though," she jabbed his side.

"I will," he called out to her, leaving her apartment.

Alyssa was alone, looking out the window of her bedroom, contemplating putting on clothes or taking a hot bath.

The words "love letters" ran through her mind once more. She wondered if Joshua really was in love with her, or missed her really badly. She didn't know for sure. "What if he is?" she asked herself.

Alyssa smiled, thinking more silly fantasy thoughts, mixed with seeing her son when he arrives for college. She closed her eyes, envisioning being held by him, in his arms, together, away from Owen, reunited.

She trailed a hand over a breast, down her gradually flattening tummy. "I can't wait to see him," she thought. "It'll be just the two of us."

Alyssa's fingers combed through her pubic hair, finding her clit, slowly rubbing it. She stood there, waiting for Joshua.

The end.

********************************************

The final part in this series – part 10 – will be Alyssa's incest story.

********************************************