Former Playmates Pt. 10: Alyssa's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

"Oh hi!" Sandee said, backing away from her daughter, the strap-on sliding out of Rachael's pussy.

Alyssa shook her head, frustrated.

"You want some?" Sandee asked, walking toward Alyssa.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get over here!" Sandee grabbed her aunt, spinning her around, pushing her on the bed.

"Give me that pussy, bitch!" Sandee said, pulling at Alyssa's shorts. Rachael, knowing Sandee was joking, watchedwatching, giggling.

"Sandee! Get off me!" Alyssa managed to roll on her back. Sandee pinned Alyssa down with her own large pregnant belly.

"Fine," Sandee rolled her eyes.

"What's going on here?" Alyssa asked.

"Well Rachael and I are getting it on. We're using one of my toys," Sandee said.

"I can see that. But, I mean, I – " – "

"Incest? Yep!" Sandee got off Alyssa. Undoing the strap-on, letting it fall to the carpet. "She's my love."

Sandee sat on the bed, her legs entwined with Rachael's, their pussies meeting and grinding against each other.

Alyssa got off the bed, adjusted herself once again. "Just keep it down. Joshua is here. This is embarrassing."

"You could always have sex with him," Sandee muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! We'll be quiet, goodnight!" Sandee and Rachael resumed their quiet scissoring.

Back in Joshua's arms, Alyssa apologized profusely. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what to say."

"I told you it's fine. It really is."

"I know, but," Alyssa sighed. "I guess they have, um, special relationships."

"Yes, apparently so," Joshua smiled, pulling up his mother's shirt, finding her back skin once more.

Alyssa closed her eyes, Joshua's caresses taking her to paradise.

"That feels great," she whispered.

"Thanks. So does your skin."

Alyssa rose up once more, looking to Joshua's face. The sex in her apartment was quiet for now, but it was still fresh on her mind.

"So, what about you? Any girlfriends at all? Or did your father not let you date?" Alyssa asked.

"He didn't. And I didn't care to," Joshua added, his fingers trailing up her spine.

"Why not?"

"Because you were, and I guess are, the only thing on my mind," Joshua admitted.

Alyssa sniffed, her eyes watery, "Ugh. You are so perfect."

She rested her head back on his chest, pulling her shirt up further, exposing more of her back. She accidently caused her breasts to flop out. Alyssa ignored it, not caring, her bare breasts resting against her son.

That night, Rodney was packing a small bag in Miami – he wouldn't be gone long. He made one final phone call to his brother, Ronnie, and surveyed his apartment. He would see to it that Alyssa would be there soon.


Chapter 4

The next day they all went to the zoo. Each parent paired with their child, holding hands, just like on a date. Sandee took them all to dinner again and afterward Alyssa confronted her about the previous night.

"How long has this been going on?" Alyssa asked Sandee. Sandee and Rachael were rubbing moisturizing lotion on each other's bellies.

"Since we met. She's the child I gave up for adoption. We met back during the holidays. We fell in love," Sandee said.

"Does your mom know about this?"

"Yep. Everyone is ok with it, too."

"I kind of suspected Crystal and Jared were like this," Alyssa said.

"Oh yeah, for sure. He knocked her up back during the holidays too," Sandee explained.

"Did he impregnate you two?"

"Nope, another long-time friend did," Sandee said, squirting more lotion on Rachael's belly.

"You should try it. You know, with Joshua," Sandee said.

"Sandee, I don't think that's – " – "

"Go talk to Crystal, her situation is different than mine. She didn't meet her son as an adult," Sandee said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Alyssa said. She left her room, smiling at Joshua in the living room, and peeped in on Crystal and Jared.

Crystal was unable to speak due to Jared's cock in her mouth. Alyssa stood, watching this woman lovingly worship his cock, savoring its taste – her son's.

"Wow," Alyssa shook herself from her trance and headed back to Sandee. She interrupted Sandee and Rachael kissing.

"Hey. What'd she say?" Sandee asked.

"Nothing. She was too busy, her mouth was full," Alyssa said.

"Good. I'm sure if she could talk, she'd explain how it's the best sex she's ever had."

"I don't know," Alyssa sighed.

"What's wrong?"

Alyssa crouched on the floor, pulling a box from underneath her bed – Joshua's letters.

"These are all the letters he wrote to me. Re-reading them, I can't help but think they sound like love letters. Here," Alyssa handed Sandee a random one. "Does that sound like a love letter to you?"

Sandee unfolded it and read it to herself.

"As soon as I finish college, you can divorce Dad. If he finds out that you and I live so close, he may pull me out of school;, I can't bear to be apart from you again. Once he's gone, you and I will be so happy. We can see each other every day. I'll treat you like you deserve, like how a man should treat a woman. I love you more than anything."

Sandee put the letter down, "Yep. That doesn't sound like a son to a mother to me. It's like he's trying to hold back, trying to avoid telling you he wants to be with you."

Alyssa nodded. "I think you're right."

She was quiet that night. The entire apartment was. Alyssa had trouble sleeping, but was in Joshua's arms as always.

**********

The next day their visitors left, leaving Alyssa and Joshua alone again. Shortly afterward, there was a knock at Alyssa's door.

"Did you forget something, Sandee?" She said, opening the front door without thinking.

Alyssa, eyes wide with shock, was punched across her face, cutting her cheek. She fell to the floor. Rodney entered her apartment.

Joshua attacked him, pushing him out into the hallway, punching him, over and over again. Rodney's nose was broken, one of his eyes swollen shut.

The much larger man was able to rise, throwing Joshua off him. Rodney punched Joshua in the stomach, and then punched him hard across his left temple.

Alyssa lunged at him. Rodney caught her, lifted her up, swinging her over his shoulder. Punching at his back, he nearly dropped her.

It was hopeless. Rodney's huge arm was wrapped Alyssa, hoisting her over his shoulder. She screamed, begging him to release her, her son on the ground, struggling to stand, to come to.

Rodney let her go at the passenger side of her car. He punched her across the head, opened the door and shoved her in.

He pulled out of the parking spot, Joshua chasing after the car. Rodney watched Joshua get smaller and smaller in his rearview mirror. He glanced to a knocked out Alyssa – he was taking her to Miami with him, where he thought she belonged.


Chapter 5

Thirty minutes later, Alyssa, dazed, head hurting, woke up. She was in Rodney's car, passenger side. He was speeding down the interstate heading south.

"Joshua," she thought. She glanced to Rodney, "What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"

"Back to my place, in Miami," he answered. "That pussy is going to belong to me."

Alyssa was groggy, unable to realize that Rodney had lost his mind, his sexual addiction was no longer getting met.

She looked outside the window;, she glanced at the speedometer, 75 mph. She couldn't open the door, hoping to survive the tumble onto the highway and zooming cars.

Alyssa had to stay calm. She had to think her way out of this. She was quiet for a few minutes.

"Rodney?" she spoke up. "Can we talk about this? Maybe I can visit you. I don't have to live there with you."

"Nothing to talk about. You lived with me before;, you'll live with me again. I'll take care of you, you'll take care of me," Rodney tugged at his crotch.

"I understand, but I have a job, I have," she thought of Joshua. "I have a family. Please, we can work something out. You were really nice to me when I lived down there. You don't have to abduct me."

There was no reasoning with him, no sweet-talking, Rodney ignored her, eyes to the road.

Anger and fear built up in Alyssa. Rodney was desperate, so was Alyssa – but for something, someone much better.

"Ok, fine," she nodded, sitting up in the seat, placing a hand on Rodney's thigh.

He glanced at her and nodded.

Alyssa leaned over, her head going to his lap. She fished out his erect cock and began hungrily sucking it, moaning for added effect. Rodney placed his hand on her head, holding her in place.

Alyssa struggled to see in the dark car, her hand jacking Rodney's cock, the other searching for something, anything to use as a weapon. Under his seat she found an empty water bottle, on the floor near the center console, his phone, charger, wallet. There was nothing to use, nothing sharp, and no gun.

Alyssa swirled her tongue around his cockhead, then attempted to take in to the back of her throat, gagging a bit.

"My fist," she thought.

She worked his balls next, pulling them out of his boxers for her to kiss, lick and suck on. After servicing them for a few moments, Alyssa sucked his cockhead again. Glancing to his face, his eyes still on the road, she sat up slightly, his cock sliding out of her mouth, coated in drool.

"No one will take me away from my son," Alyssa said.

"Huh?" Rodney asked, not having time to react before Alyssa's fist slammed down onto his exposed testicles.

He roared in pain, letting go of the wheel. Alyssa grabbed it, pulling the wheel toward her as hard as she could, causing the car to flip.

It flipped twice, landing upside down and slid until it crashed against a light post. Alyssa was hurt. Her ribs, arm, head, searing in pain.

"Ah shit," Rodney said, releasing his seatbelt, falling to the ceiling. Alyssa, watched him open the car door, crawling out, stumbling, disoriented. "Shit."

Lying on her side on the ceiling, Alyssa watched Rodney stumble to the other side of the car, near the highway. Then she heard it – a loud honking sound, getting louder and louder. She saw the light associated with the sound, getting closer and closer, illuminating Rodney.

Alyssa winced, looking away, when the 18-wheeler ran over Rodney, leaving only a shoe behind.

She heard ambulance sirens next. Alyssa cursed herself for taking such a huge risk, underestimating the severity of the wreck she caused. She was thankful she was alive, thankful that no one would come between her and Joshua now.

The sirens getting louder and louder, she smiled, seeing Joshua's face, imagining herself kissing him, holding him, giving herself to him.

**********

In the hospital, Joshua was by his mother's side. Alyssa squeezed his hand, saying hello, letting him know she was fine. She had a compound fracture on her right arm, a concussion, minor cuts and bruises, and luckily only a bruised rib – x-rays confirmed it wasn't broken.

He was sobbing, rubbing her hand, "Mom."

"It's fine, it's fine," Alyssa smiled weakly, the pain medication having an effect on her.

"I never want to lose you again. I never want us to be apart."

"We won't sweetie, we won't," she answered, eyes glazed over from the drugs.

"I was so scared."

"Me too, but I'm fine now, I'm alright. See?" Alyssa stuck her tongue out at him.

Joshua chuckled, kissing her left hand.

He was silent for several minutes before speaking up. "Those were love letters."

"Hmm?"

"All those letters I sent you. They were love letters. I overheard you talking to Sandee about it, asking her what she thought. Sorry. I didn't mean to spy, the apartment is kind of small," Joshua explained.

"They, they were? They were love letters?"

"Yes," Joshua shook his head. "I don't know how it happened. Maybe missing you, maybe thinking about you having a wonderful life away from Dad, maybe picturing me helping you have that life is what did it. You were and are the most wonderful woman in my life, knowing what you went through with Dad, and me pretending and wishing I could make you happy – like you deserve, caused me to develop these feelings for you. Mom, I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to – " – "

"To what?" Alyssa hung on every word as best as the medication would allow.

"To kiss you, to hold you, to be your man. I guess. To love you like you deserve."

"Oh Joshua," Alyssa teared up, raising her left arm, motioning for him to hug her.

"I'd never cross a line with you or be inappropriate. I tried not to make my letters not sound creepy or overdo it," Joshua said, leaning over her bed to hug Alyssa.

"Don't worry about it," Alyssa kissed his cheek. "Everything will be fine."

Joshua nodded, ending the hug, taking his seat.

"You'll see. When I get out of here, we'll go back to the apartment," Alyssa added. "It'll be great. We'll make lo – " – "

"Ah there you are," the doctor interrupted Alyssa, entering her room, with his clip board. "I'm going to check on you real quick, make sure that cast is on there real good."

Alyssa smiled at the doctor awkwardly, while glancing at Joshua.

"Alright, everything looks good. You feel ok? The pain meds helping?" the doctor asked. Alyssa nodded politely.

"Great. A couple days and you'll be out of here."

When the doctor left, Alyssa and Joshua held hands once more, gazing into one another's eyes until she fell asleep.


Chapter 6

A couple days later, after phone calls from Sandee, and Crystal, nurses and doctors visiting the room, mom and son were home alone back at Alyssa's apartment.

"Do you need help with anything? I can make you lunch, I can go run errands for you, I can – " – " Joshua was interrupted by a kiss on the lips.

"No. I just need you here with me," his mother said.

"I'm not going anywhere, ever."

Alyssa held his face, her thumb grazing his lips. "Joshua."

"Yes?" he whispered.

"Kiss me. Please," his mother asked.

"Sure," Joshua leaned in.

"No. I mean kiss me like how you really want to kiss me. Like how you think I deserve to be kissed."

"Mom, I – " –"

"I told you it's fine."

"But you were medicated. You were basically high," Joshua chuckled.

"Joshua," his mother looked into his eyes, ordering him to kiss her without using words.

He nodded, running his fingers through her hair, inching closer. Holding her face, he leaned down, pressing his lips to hers.

It was so gentle; like a warm breeze during the summer. Joshua increased the pressure, causing Alyssa's legs to get weaker, her neck and spine tingling, and her good arm pulling him in closer.

She never wanted it to end.

"I love you," Joshua said, his nose touching hers.

"I can tell," Alyssa answered. "I love you too."

Joshua sighed, "Alright, well, anyway, I guess – " – "

"Take me to bed."

"Huh?

Alyssa nodded. "I don't care if my ribs are hurt or if my arm is broken. Please, let's go to bed."

"Are you sure?"

"You're all I need, all I want. Now make love to me."

Standing in front of their bed, Alyssa asked Joshua to help her remove her tank top. He carefully avoided the cast on her right arm.

"My bra?" she asked, turning around. Joshua unhooked it, slid it over her shoulders. He rubbed her bare back, his hand going up and down her spine.

"This is it," Alyssa thought. She took a deep breath and turned around. Joshua's eyes widened, his mouth hung open.

"Wow," he said, staring at her breasts.

"They're yours. I guess they always have been," Alyssa said, stepping closer to him. She pulled at his t-shirt with her good hand, telling Joshua him to take it off.

He did so, letting it fall to the floor. Alyssa looked him over, tearing up.

"Are you ok? Are you sure you want to continue?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, looking him over. "You're not a little boy anymore. You're a man – my man."

"Then let me make you my woman," Joshua said. He pulled her in for another harder, longer kiss.

Their tongues met, they moaned into each other's mouths. Joshua went to his knees, kissing her neck, chest, tummy, all the way down. He ignored her breasts for now – he would feast upon them later.

He pulled her shorts and underwear down, Alyssa stepped out of them. She resumed kissing him when he stood, moving back to the bed.

She sat down and scooted back, still kissing him. Joshua pulled his shorts and boxers off. Alyssa ignored his cock for now – she would drink from him later.

They broke the kiss, eyes to one another, Alyssa sliding back further on the bed. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him close, trapping him. He guided his cock in to her, all the way to base – they both nearly climaxed right there.

Alyssa held him, kissing him, loving the feel of him inside her.

"Go," Alyssa said, holding his face with her left hand, her right arm above her head. "Make me yours."

He nodded, slowly pumping his hips, slowly sliding in and out of her.

"Just like that, yes," she encouraged him. "So good, sweetie," she looked lovingly into his face as he worked.

"We're going to have wonderful life together," Joshua said.

"I know. It'll be you and me forever. We'll never be apart again. Yes, like that, good," she whispered.

"Not going to last long," Joshua admitted, going faster now.

"That's fine, my darling. We're becoming one right now, stamina will build over time. I love you," Alyssa said.

"Y-yes," Joshua felt his balls tighten, her pussy enveloping his shaft, sucking at it, pulling it back where it belonged each time he slid out.

"Ahhh, I'm, I'm yours," Alyssa whispered to his face, her climax building.

"Yes! I love you," Joshua couldn't hold back, couldn't go any further, the need to fill this woman with his seed overpowering him.

"Fill me, cum in me, finish it," she ordered in between breaths.

"Ahh!" Joshua cried out, arching his back, driving in deeper.

"Yes!" Alyssa urged him on, her own climax arriving. "Together!"

One final thrust sent them both over the edge. Their foreheads touching, they climaxed together, their bodies transforming to liquid, mixing together, becoming one.

Out of breath, Joshua lay on top of his mother. Her eyes closed, breathing heavily, not caring about the pain in her ribs, she smiled.

"I love you," she whispered over and over again.


Chapter 7

An hour later, after holding each other, kissing each other, Alyssa climbed on top. She dangled her large breasts in Joshua's face, propping herself up with her good arm. Back and forth her tits went over his face. He opened his mouth, his tongue licking at them as they trailed over his mouth.

"Take them," Alyssa said. Joshua grabbed one, squeezing it, his mouth covering the nipple. He nursed from her, sucking hungrily, taking her gift.

Alyssa sat on Joshua, guiding his cock in. He sat up, a breast in hand, and held his mother while she slowly groundgrinded herself against him.

"Your ribs hurt?" he asked.

"Yes, but I don't care. I want you again. I want you to cum again in me."

Joshua kissed at her breast, switching to the other, while his mother worked.

She arched her back for him, continuously grinding, while he sucked her tits, licking in between them.

"Oh Joshua," Alyssa moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. She grabbed him, kissing him hard – he ejaculated.

"S-sorry, I, uh," he stammered.

"Shhhh, I told you I don't care," his mother said. "Let me clean you."

Joshua's mouth hung open, inhaling sharp breaths, watching her suck and lick all of her juices and his semen from his cock.

She smiled at him when she was done. "Let's go shower. You can help me keep my cast from getting wet."

Afterward, they made love again, lasting much longer. They carefully rolled around on the bed, kissing, thrusting, cumming.

She was in her favorite spot – his arms. "That man that showed up and tried to take me from you."

"Yeah?"

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers