Former Playmates Pt. 10: Alyssa's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

"I knew him," Alyssa said.

"I see."

Peering to his eyes, Alyssa confessed something to Joshua, something she didn't in her letters. "I made a mistake almost two years ago. He got me pregnant. I had a baby."

"You, you did? Really?"

"Yes. I gave the child up for adoption. I was in no place to care for a baby. It was the right thing to do. A happy, younger couple, adopted him or her."

"Wow," Joshua didn't know what to say.

"Are you angry at me?"

"No, I mean, I don't think so," he shrugged.

"It was crazy, very dumb, I was afraid to tell you. I was afraid you'd stop writing me."

"I never would've done that. I never would've stopped doing all I could to be here with you," Joshua said. "I would've helped you raise the child. Maybe even pretend it was mine."

Alyssa smiled, rising to kiss him again - an idea forming in her head.

**********

The next several days were straight out of a pornography movie. Alyssa had to work, but when she returned home, she stripped naked and took Joshua to bed.

Each day her ribs felt better. She could move more. She could squat up and down, riding his cock to oblivion, she could go to her knees, her good hand propping her up, and slam into his cock behind her until it exploded inside her.

Joshua licked every inch of her body. Alyssa was an orgasmic mess, covered in her sweat and his saliva, quivering and shaking while his tongue invaded her pussy.

Friday night, the weekend before Joshua started school, Alyssa was on top of him, riding his dick.

"You're going to finish school," she said, grinding him so hard, her bed was banging against the wall. "I'm going to divorce your dad. It won't matter if knows where I am then, you'll won't need him for tuition."

"Yes," Joshua said, gripping her hips, as she fucked him.

"You'll get a job here. We'll keep living together, maybe we can get a house one day," she said.

"Yes!" Joshua was cumming again.

"It'll be like we're married," Alyssa cried out, eyes to the ceiling, cumming with him.

Joshua had different plans though.


Chapter 8

The next afternoon, Alyssa, nude of course, gasped when there was a knock at the front door. Still nervous from Rodney's assault, she looked to Joshua.

He smiled, handing her a bathrobe, putting on his shirt and shorts. "It's fine."

When Joshua answered the door, four former playboy playmates, all blonde, wearing cocktail dresses, chattering, giggling, piled into Alyssa's apartment.

Her half-sisters, she hadn't seen them in years. "Joshua?"

"Hi!" Diane approached her, hugging Alyssa, followed by Stephanie, Tiffanie, and Julianne.

"Um, hi," Alyssa smiled awkwardly.

"It's ok Mom," Joshua smiled.

"Yes. We're here to take you and Joshua home with us," Diane said.

"What? Home?"

"Yes, I have a big, wonderful house over in Charleston. We'd love to have you and Joshua join us there. Tiffanie and her son just moved in," Diane explained.

"Um, well, Joshua is in school."

"I'm not going. I'm writing a letter of my own to Dad and I want you and I to live there in that house with them.," Joshua.

Alyssa was happy, but confused.

"Alyssa," Diane spoke up. "I know we've never been close. But now would be great time to change that. It's a VERY special house."

Diane nodded to her sisters. They formed a circle, each one unzipping the dress of the one in front of them. Within seconds they were nude, arms around each other, Joshua in the middle, blushing.

"We take care of our sons there," Diane said. "We want you to be there taking care of Joshua," she glanced to her cast, "of each other."

Alyssa couldn't say no. "Yes," she nodded.

"Great! Let's go to lunch. My treat. I'm starving," Diane said, walking toward the door, forgetting her dress.

"Um, hello?" Stephanie spoke up, putting her dress back on.

"Oh, right, heh," Diane caught the dress Stephanie tossed her.

**********

The next few days were a whirlwind of packing and leaving Alyssa's apartment. Her family paid for any and all lease early termination fees. Out of the kindness of their hearts, they reimbursed Joshua's dad for the tuition he paid so far – in case he tried to do anything stupid, like finding and attempting to make Joshua leave his mother.

The next weekend Joshua's eyes opened slowly. It was daylight in him and his mother's new bedroom. There was a ceiling fan slowly turning above the king size bed.

He was holding a blonde in his arms, her large breasts mashing against him.

He kissed her head, she stirred, it wasn't his mother.

"Hi there," Stephanie said, trialing her fingernails over Joshua's chest.

"Mmm, what a night," she moaned. "I LOVE the welcome orgies we have with each new house guest."

"Uh," Joshua was struggling to remember.

"I'm so glad you contacted Sandee, then Diane. It's another wonderful cock added to the house," Stephanie tickled his side.

His memories returning; a blur of blondes and breasts flashed through his mind.

"Wow, must've been really good for you too. I think I might have to dump my son and get with you," Stephanie kissed his chest.

"Just kidding," She rose, sitting on the edge of the bed, stretching. "But you and I will have sex again. Your mother's in the bathtub."

Joshua watched Stephanie leave. When she opened the bedroom door, he caught a glimpsed of another nude housemate, Tiffanie, laughing and running away from her son.

He fully recalled the events of the previous night. There was wine, there were couples having sex everywhere. There was a different woman on his cock every few minutes, each of them working down a line of men, the final woman was his mother.

They played games. "Hide and go Sex" as Stephanie called it. The mothers would hide, whoever found them, had sex with them. Joshua recalled his mother's sweet smile, letting him know it was ok, they'd find each other.

"Hey there," Alyssa smiled, watching Joshua settle in the bathtub with her.

She mounted him, guiding his cock back inside her. "Tonight is going to be very special."

"Yes it is. I can't wait."

"Me neither," Alyssa kissed, mouth closed arounds, their wrestling tongues. wrestling.

**********

Everyone in the house that night, gathered by the pool, candles lighting the area. Sandee and Rachael along with Crystal and Jared were there too.

Joshua stood nude, waiting for his mother to arrive.

Diane walked her out of the house, both women naked. She presented her to Joshua, shethen took her place next to her son, Elliot.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck me!" they heard coming from the backyard next door.

Crystal rolled her eyes, peeped over the small fence, clearing her throat.

"Oh sorry! I forgot about the ceremony. Come, Henry. Mommy can be loud inside," the neighbor grabbed her son, taking him indoors.

"Sorry," Crystal said.

Alyssa went to her back on a lounge chair, legs spread wide for Joshua. He climbed on top, slid right in and mated with her.

"Don't worry about them, focus on me," Alyssa reminded Joshua in case he was nervous.

"I will," he said, staring into her green eyes. He kept thrusting, the lounge chair creaking under their movements.

"Give me a baby, your baby," Alyssa breathlessly demanded, this Saturday night falling with perfection within her monthly cycle.

They all watched the couple make love, the mothers being held by the sons, Sandee and Rachael, arms entwined.

"Oh, yes, Joshua," Alyssa moaned.

"You ready?" he asked out of breath.

"Yes. YES!"

"Make me a dad, we'll raise our child here, you and me," he added, approaching his climax, ready to impregnate Alyssa.

"Ahh! Joshua!" She cried out, mother and son cumming together once more.

Everyone around the clapped, as Joshua's balls emptied his seed, his cock pumping semen inside Alyssa.

He collapsed on top of her;, they closed their eyes and held one another.

The cookout commenced. Elliot volunteered to cook hotdogs and burgers. Stephanie and Tiffanie pushed their sons in the pool and joined them.

Next door, Stephanie's daughters, Carrie and Vanessa, both recently divorced and both recently moved in, were watching the festivities. They were naked, looking out to the neighboring backyard.

Ulysses behind them was getting dressed. He, too, recently moved in across the street.

"Alright, ladies I need to head home. My step-mom scheduled an anal night with her and her sisters," He explained, his cock still hard.

"Alright, It was nice fucking you, I mean seeing you again," Carrie said. "I told you he was great, Vanessa."

"He sure is," Vanessa said. "We'll see you again soon I'm sure."

The sisters turned their attention back to the party. Diane's other daughter, Valerie, appeared from her bedroom, also nude. "You two coming with me?"

"Nah," Carrie said.

"Alright, it'll be fun. I know it's weird at first, but you'll get used to seeing them as couples. I have. Who knows, maybe I'll end up sleeping with my brother one day. See you later!" Valerie left to attend the cookout.

Julianne's daughter, Gisele, also lived in the house. She was busy though, in her room, making love to the man she'd loved since she was a little girl – her uncle.

"I guess we could think about this incest stuff," Vanessa spoke up.

"Yeah. I'm not sure I could do it with my brother yet. But maybe our cousins. What do you think?" Carrie asked.

"We could. We could start small, so-to-speak, and work our way up to our brother," Vanessa suggested.

"Deal," Carrie and Vanessa shook hands and turned their attention back to the party.

**********

Alyssa smiled surveying her family at the cookout by the pool. Diane was standing next to Sandee and Rachael, swatting at her son, Elliot's, butt while he was trying to finish hamburgers.

Tiffanie was in the swimming pool, her large breasts pressed into the back of her son, Tom. He was swimming around, giving her a ride.

Stephanie was in the shallow end of the pool pulling her son's face into her bare breasts, allowing Dan to motorboat them.

Julianne and her son Greg were lying on a lounge chair by the pool, tenderly kissing and whispering words of love.

They all posed in Playboy years ago, they all lived under one roof, and they all loved their sons in every possible way a woman can love a man.

Alyssa curled up in Joshua's arms, eyes to the starry night sky. She saw a tiny meteor stream across it and smiled. She closed her eyes, Joshua kissed her head, holding her against him.

Inside her body an egg was fertilized.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers