Forsaken Pt. 03: Sword Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana laid a hand on his shoulder and he turned to her, taking her hand in his. He smiled at her, squeezed her hand, pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. When they parted, he had tears in his eyes.

"Yoshi...what's wrong?" Mira asked.

He turned to her, "Nothing...everything is right..."

"Alana told us what happened...where have you been?" Eric asked him.

"Where haven't I been?" Was his reply. "I spent the last couple of days reveling in who I am."

"Then you no longer fear what you were becoming?" Alana asked.

"No...I only feared it because I didn't understand...but I do now, I have regained my memories...I was always a dragon..." He laughed. "Oh, it's been too long..."

Alana nodded, "So I was right."

"Yes, you were...about two thousand years ago, a man wanted to control me and he found a way...the sword is the key...he split me into two, the sword and the man named Yoshi...with the sword, he could control me and without the sword I couldn't become a dragon...but he could force me to become something in-between...I eventually killed him, but someone stole the sword from me, and whatever they did to the sword caused me to forget who I am."

Alana shook her head, "The sword found it's way to a private collection...Leann, the woman who used it against you, found it, recognized the tea leaf symbol from your arm and bought it, hoping it might have some connection to you."

"But why?" Yoshi asked. "I never saw her before in my life."

"You were a Hunter, Yoshi...you killed the vampire she was in love with...she saw you do it...she waited ten years before an opportunity for revenge presented itself..."

"Ahhh...I regret doing those things now...but I truly thought they were evil...till I met you, Alana...I felt a connection to you..." He put an arm around Mira, kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you still love me, Mira...I was so afraid you would leave me if I became a monster."

"You are not a monster, Yoshi..." She said. "I will always love you."

Yoshi smiled, then looked to Alana, "I think I need to talk to you alone."

Alana nodded and they entered the house, "What is it?" she asked.

Yoshi unsheathed the sword and laid the blade in his hand, holding it up, "I can't keep this with me...I can only maintain my dragon form for approximately twenty minutes, and when that is up, I split into these forms again."

"Ar..are you giving the sword to me?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes...I know it will be safe with you...no one can get at it...will you accept it?"

She hesitated, then nodded, "I will..."

"Thank you, Alana..." He said, placing the sword in her hands. It began to glow white, then Alana moaned as it melted into her skin, becoming one with her. For a few seconds afterwards, her eyes glowed, then it faded.

"That was...pleasant." She said, laughing slightly. "Was it supposed to do that?"

He nodded, "I had hoped it would...now you hold the sword, no one can get it...just remember this...the sword is my spirit."

She smiled, "I will..."

He smiled back and they both left the house. He took Mira's arm, waved to Alana and Eric and walked away. He kissed Mira's hair and hugged her to him. He felt free for the first time in a long time.

12