Fortnight in Utopia: Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But-" Hitomi and Lisa said nearly simultaneously.

"-Get to it!" Tina cheerfully urged, squeezing my hand. "You know you want to...and we know you want to."

It wasn't easy to tell Lisa was blushing, but she was. Hitomi was as red as a stop sign! But the two faced each other and appraised each other, as though considering each other.

Then they kissed, without reservation. There was definitely some chemistry there. I felt a twinge of excitement as I watched my lover kissing one of my best friends. Tina's grip tightened a bit; she was affected by this pretty sight as well. When Lisa and Hitomi parted, I think the four of us had reached a new understanding of our group relationship.

"I'm lucky," I said. "My three best friends are all great kissers."

"So we've just agreed that we can make out freely among each other anytime now?" Tina asked, grinning like a fox in a chick coop. "I can get behind that!"

"Way to oversimplify!" Lisa groaned. We all laughed.

"Seriously though, I treasure you gals," Hitomi said sweetly. We all echoed her. Things felt normal again among our little group almost immediately.

When dinner was over, Hitomi and I hurried back to my suite to get ready for our search for the boat that could have some answers. "When I got here, I felt the air and wondered why I'd brought this," Hitomi said as she pulled on a dark grey pair of spandex running pants.

"I felt kind of silly myself, but I like to be ready for anything," I said. For my part, I was dressed in black sweatpants and a black hooded sweatshirt. I watched as Hitomi shrugged into her navy blue nylon windbreaker. "Remember, if anyone sees us, we'll act natural."

"At least, at first."

We slipped out of one of my bedroom windows and stuck to the shadows. Once we got away from the hotel and close to the island's interior jungle, we relaxed a bit. We neared the tower at the start of the waterslide and I checked that it was really deserted. We climbed it silently.

The view of the harbor was unobstructed. Only four or five vessels docked-which one was ours? No symbols were painted on any of them, but they had names. Ah! There it was; a blue and yellow yacht about 21 m long.

"Got it! Here, have a look." I handed the camera to Hitomi. Its telephoto lens was powerful enough for this and far easier to explain than binoculars if someone did happen to spot us. (Zack had given me the camera, after all.)

"Flying Komodo?" Hitomi asked, spotting the vessel. "Okay. Let's get aboard that boat."

We approached the dock carefully. I had expected security guards, but there were none. "There must be security cameras," I whispered.

There were three by the gangplank that led to Flying Komodo. They were placed in such a way that it would be impossible to approach one without being visible on another. We looked around and saw that all the gangplanks had three cameras, not just this one.

"Chances are that all the cameras-24 of them-are being monitored by one person. Four seconds should be plenty of time for us to run past these cameras' fields of vision."

Hitomi asked, "So we'll take our chances that the guard isn't paying close attention?"

"Sort of." I got a tiny cigarette-lighter-shaped device out of one of my pouches. "I'll set off an EM pulse for four seconds. I'm betting the guard won't think anything of a brief disruption, if she or he even notices it."

"You're so cool!" The lovely brunette hugged me for a moment. My body responded with arousal, despite our serious mission.

No time to act on that! "Ready?" She nodded. "Go!" I fired the pulse device. We sprinted and made it up the gangplank and onto the yacht in under four seconds. I clicked off the pulse emitter.

We proceeded cautiously to a cabin door at the stern, starboard side, so we had very little chance of being spotted from the pier or from neighboring vessels.

The interior looked like any pleasure yacht. There was a bar, a retractable movie screen, plush chairs and carpets, berths for individuals and groups of two: nothing suspicious. We approached the pilot house.

"Hang on. Lasers," Hitomi warned me.

I'd been prepared for them. With some fiber-optic cable and Hitomi's help, we passed the trap and unlocked the door to the ship's nerve center.

There wasn't much of interest there either. The computerized log showed this ship had been very busy in the two months since it had been commissioned. It'd been all over the tropical Pacific; most recently, it had been to the Philippines.

"Let's try the engine room," Hitomi suggested. We had seen stairs to the aft, behind the sleeping berths. We cautiously descended.

"This is the right ship," Hitomi said, pointing at the symbol of the winged lizard on the lifeboat cover.

"Yes, but this doesn't look like the interior we saw. Oh, I get it! You couldn't tell because of the limited camera angle, but these are bay doors."

"Damn, they're big."

"Yeah. And...here's the console to open them." I looked at the impressive lock system that held the doors closed.

"Can you get it?" my girlfriend asked.

"I don't know. To come so far and be stopped by a bloody password; it's a little frustrating. No, I doubt I'll be able to open the doors tonight."

"Tonight?"

"I'm installing a program to record keystrokes," I explained. "Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

"Coming here with you to see what's behind these doors."

I kissed her lightly. "I hoped you'd say that. All right, let's remove all traces and get out of here."

It was after 0030 when we got back to my suite. We were tired. "At least we know how to get in there. It'll be much faster next time," I said.

"My blood was really pumping," the German beauty told me. "It was the first time in a while that I've been on a real mission. How about I give you a quick massage, then we shower and go to bed?"

"I insist on massaging you as well; it's only fair."

She took off her jacket. "It's a deal."

We watched each other as we undressed. I hammed it up for her, swinging my hips and running my hands all over my body. She tried not to show her amusement, but when I looked away for a moment, I heard her giggle and soft fabric dropped onto my head. She'd thrown her panties at me! "You're going to pay for that," I threatened. We both started laughing; it was probably pretty hard to take me seriously. I had left the panties on my head.

Hitomi lay on my bed. I worked for about 10 minutes on her front and another 10 minutes on her back and she relaxed very nicely. Then I switched with her. She soothed my muscles and her hands felt wonderful. All too soon, she was done. "Aw, is it over?" I whined.

She hoisted me off the bed. "Come on, you ravishing China girl; it's time to shower."

"Carry me?" I begged shamelessly.

She did! She lifted me and I felt like a princess as she took me to the bathroom and gently set me on my feet in the shower. "Didn't expect that, did you?" she whispered, sending chills down my back.

"You're so hot, baby," I murmured. Then the water started running.

Normally, when we shower together, at least one orgasm for each of us is involved. Tonight we were genuinely tired. We washed and dried with no erotic actions. (Hitomi's touch was still very sensual, of course.)

We slid under the silk sheets and snuggled into each other. I knew getting to sleep would be easy tonight.

Or would it? Hitomi was moving around a bit, and she wasn't keeping her hands to herself. Her left hand lightly grasped and pulled my nipples; her right hand kneaded my glutes, occasionally straying to my thighs and vulvae.

"Feeling frisky?" I whispered, shifting.

"Sh," she responded. "Let me take care of you tonight, love."

"Ooh," I sighed. (She'd just teased my anus with a slick finger.) "Okay."

Her touch was divine, and suddenly there was another sensation: something cool and smooth.

A click, a hum, bottle rockets shooting through my brain-she'd sneaked a vibrator into bed. My legs automatically spread a bit wider and my hips rocked. I was wet already, but now my pussy was flooding. She smoothly pushed a finger into me, then another, and fucked me nice and slow. The vibrator worked gently but insistently from outside, stimulating my clitoris and launching me toward orgasm.

I gasped when my climax started. With perfect timing, Hitomi slid a finger (or her thumb) into my back door and wiggled it, coaxing a more intense orgasm from my very happy body. Another peak followed quickly. Hitomi's affection intoxicated me. Finally, I turned and kissed her mouth. She fucked me to my third orgasm while I licked her lips and tongue.

She took away the vibrator and withdrew her hand. She rolled me onto my other side and spooned me lovingly.

"Oyasumi, koibito," I whispered.

"Good night, lover," she whispered back.

Then I was out.

-End of Day Six-

End note: Thanks to those of you who have voted, faved, commented, and sent me PMs! I love hearing from you. Feedback is always appreciated!

12