Aeriella and Seraphinia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're all ears" said the noble as she stood up and winced at her aching buttocks.

"While I'm explaining the rules, Aerie, please help our loser with her pain."

The elf got a softening lotion and rubbed it into warriors buttocks. Laerinia presented her idea:

"The three of us would be taking part in the competition with our men as a support. We'll lay down on the carpet, our heads centrically next to each other. Our legs, again spread into splits will form a triangle. Our nipples will be connected to big toes, but each to her own, this time. But the game itself will be a bit rougher. The boys instead of licking our clits, will be whipping them. As soon as they overcome the fear of hitting their mistresses. "

"Whipping?" Seraphinia sounded genuinely surprised "I didn't know you from this side."

"You don't like the idea?"

"I love it! But will YOU be able to take the beating?"

"I'm a sorceress. My will power surpasses yours."

"Will see about that. When does the game ends?"

"The first one to plock BOTH clamps loses. If only one gets pulled, the game pauses, the clamp is re-attached and we resume. Each of us will have her own whip bearer and the fourth man will be the judge. The loser will have to wear for the rest of the day... something you might remember from old times, Serra."

"What could that be?"

"The reverse chastity."

"What?! You kept that?"

"I enhanced it. It now has a spell-controlled vibrations."

"What is that reverse chastity you're talking about" Aeriella was not privy to the matter.

"I'll show you, Aerie."

Laerinia went to one of the boards and searched it for a while, she brought out a pair of leather shorts that had two large dildos on the inside. Each was about ten twenty five centimetres long and six in diameter, shorts had a belt with a lock on in.

"Both dildos have been enchanted with a simple spell" the sorceress explained "they can vibrate separately, with the level of vibrations controlled by a spellcaster. I'll show you how to do it, Aerie."

"What about me?" Seraphinia inquired.

"If I or Aerie lose, the other one will control the vibrations. Since you're the guest, we can agree that in the case of you not losing, you'll be commanding the reverse chastity. Does that suit you?"

"Deal."

The apprentice took the shorts into her hands and the sorceress told her the few magical commands. The elf used them to turn the vibrations of both dildos on, gently at first; Aeriella increased the level slightly as she imagined how it would feel to wear the kinky outfit. She decided to turn the vibrations to maximum and almost dropped the shorts to the ground. The quivering was so hard.

"Oh my..." the words left her lips as she turned the enchanted outfit off.

"Oh my, indeed" Laerinia laughed "the loser will have a lot of fun, don't you think?"

"We should spice it up, Laer" said Seraphinia.

"Spice it up even more?"

"Yes. The loser will not only wear the chastity, but will also have to perform certain tasks commanded by the winners. Like walking, dancing or maybe doing some exercise."

"We should decide the winner" Aeriella added "the loser will wear the chastity, but the winner will give commands to both, the second place as well."

"Great idea!" Seraphinia seemed thrilled "I can't wait to giving orders to the both of you."

"Don't be so sure of your victory" commented Laerinia.

Three men were equipped with riding crops, these were devices designed specifically for such a kinky play, they were not as hard and while made a very menacing sound when cutting the air, the hit was not that painful. Of course it could still be harmful when applied to sensitive areas, but the drow were very accurate when it came to applying the pain; they would be dosing it carefully.

The women laid down on the carpet with their legs spread as wide as possible, their big toes were connected via a string with nipple clamps and the fun began.

Altonven was the judge and the conductor as well, he commanded not only the hits, but also their strength, giving the instructions to his fellow guards in the language of the drow. First hits were light and all three ladies managed to remain silent, not even giving a squeak of surprise, but the men gradually applied more force at the instructions of Altonven. Seraphinia's fierce expression clearly showed that it was more than just a game for her, she wanted to win and be the one giving commands to the elves. Laerinia on the other hand might have had sorceress' willpower and concentration, but did not possess too much resistance for pain. She enjoyed the hits, when they were light and playful, bore them when they were mildly painful, but when the strokes became harder she twitched and grunted with each hit; Aeriella took it a lot better than her mistress.

Finally Altonven commanded 'hard' and the whizz of the three crops cut the air as they hit the clitories of the women. Both elves cried, but it was Laerinia who pulled her legs together, plucked the clamps from her nipples which only added to the pain.

"Proceed" was all Seraphinia said.

They knew who the loser was, but the winner was still to be determined. The noblewoman was sure of her victory, she heard the elf's cry and was certain that few more hits like the last one was all the apprentice could withstand. The next stroke was the same and again, Aeriella let a cry of pain, but she did not move her legs; the warrior remained stubbornly silent.

Whack! Nobody moved. Whack! The elf cried with each hit, but the noblewoman just pursed her lips tighter. Whack! Whack! Laerinia was just a spectator and she watched, amazed by the other women's toughness; she had expected that from Seraphinia, but was genuinely surprised by her apprentice. Whack! Whack! Loud cry filled the room as a pair of long legs was pulled together, plucked clamps made the cry even louder. It was a sound of pain, but most of all of wounded pride; it was issued by Seraphinia.

The noblewoman overcame the pain almost instantly, even before Vavan who was whipping Aeriella helped the elf remove the clamps; she was angry at her own weakness. Laerinia noticed that and said to relieve the tension:

"You might want to help me put the chastity on, Serra."

'Damn you, Laer!"

"Oh, come on! It was just a kinky game, not a royal jousting. Leave your pride outside of the bedroom. I'm also pretty sure that Aerie will follow your council when you both torment me with my own toy."

"You're right. I'm sorry, I don't know what got me. And you're a tough girl, Aerie."

"I'm surprised myself" replied the elf "I knew I had a high pain tolerance, for the sensitive parts as well. but I would've never suspected to endure AND enjoy that. Our men also did an amazing job. How did you enjoy whipping women?"

"We loved it" laughed Vavan "can't wait to do it again."

"Who knows? You just might."

It was nice to see the drow becoming more and more accustomed to the freedom of spirit of the surface world and especially Laerinia's court.

Seraphina helped her friend put the shorts on, lubricated the dildos and inserted them into the drow's holes. Once the "reverse chastity" was on Aeriella turned on gentle vibrations for both dildos. Then she said in a commanding voice:

"Put on your heels, MISTRESS, and walk slowly around the chamber. Make sure to swing those hips."

"One moment" noblewoman interrupted "how about a little addition. Let's put the nipple clamps back on her and add some weights to them. I want to see them rock to the sides as she strides across the room."

"Great idea! Altonven, do it."

The guard obeyed and soon Laerinia was walking around the room with the dildos quietly buzzing inside of her and weights happily bouncing with each step.

"Very good, mistress. Now dance for us" Aeriella said as she turned the vibrations up a little.

"My council might not be necessary" Seraphinia added "you seem to be reading my mind, Aerie."

The sorceress knew how to perform a sexy dance, although the toys were distracting she still did her best. The men were clearly impressed, their erections a statement to that. The two women were enjoying the spectacle sitting next to each other with their hands at the other's crotch.

Laerinia was gyrating, wiggling and squatting, she was swinging her hips and caressing her body, she was incredibly aroused by both the toy and her own activity, she was even enjoying the pain cause by the nipple clamps.

"Give every man a lap dance, mistress" the elf turned the vibrations on again.

The drow were sitting next to each other on a spacious couch. The sorceress not only complied, she gave each of her guards a show they would not forget until the end of their lives; all the while she was quietly but genuinely moaning. Laerinia almost made the men climax by occasionally caressing and touching their penises, but she was too experienced to actually give them an orgasm, it was too early for that.

Once the fourth lap dance was over Seraphinia said:

"What do you say, Aerie, that our mistress give each of her guard a fellatio?"

"A wonderful idea, Serra. And swallow each load."

"Of course."

Laerinia knelt on the carpet in front of Tanzerin who was first in line, she kissed the head of his erected penis and licked it gently. She then wrapped her lips around it and slowly pushed it into her mouth, she kept going until it touched the back of her throat. Then she moved it out until the penis' head was between her lips and repeated the whole process. The guard tried to hold the climax back for as long as he could, but even with his self control the sorceress was too good and he was already too excited. Within a minute he exploded into her mouth. Laerinia with her lips on the penis waited until his it stopped twitching, moved her head back and...

"Wait!" interrupted Seraphinia "crawl here and show us what Tanzerin gave you."

With her mouth full of semen the sorceress obeyed, she crawled across the carpet, now feeling the pull of the weights on her nipples. She knelt in front of the two women and opened her mouth presenting the white seed.

"Good. Now swallow."

After last drop disappeared in Laerinia's throat Aeriella turned the vibrations to maximum, that was enough to push the sorceress over the edge. Still on her knees she had to support herself with her hands as a violent orgasm hit her. She issued a long loud moan as her whole body shook and trembled. The apprentice kept the vibrations on maximum level for the whole duration of her mistress' climax, only when Laerinia calmed down the elf turned the vibrating to the gentle level with which they had the began the play.

"Thank you, mistress, for the show" said the apprentice "we all enjoyed it. I think we should take your clamps off already, they served their purpose."

The sorceress hissed in pain as the clamps were removed and the blood flow returned, the two women comforted her with a massage with the use of the same lotion that had softened Seraphinia's pain earlier.

"Now go to Selenar" said Aeriella when they were done with Laerinia's nipples "he awaits your mouth. Crawl back with his seed the same way."

The second guard reached his climax as quickly as his fellow, the sorceress again returned an all fours to the two women to swallow the semen in front of them. Aeriella turned up the vibrations a little before the third fellatio; the whole process repeated two more times.

After the fourth load was swallowed by Laerinia the apprentice once again turned the vibrations to maximum and this time it had the same effect as before. The sorceress climaxed violently and loudly, the whole company enjoyed the spectacle. The elf then turned the vibrations back down.

"What shall we do with her now, Serra?"

"She still has us to satisfy with that sweet mouth of hers. Aren't you eager to lick us both to orgasm, Laer?"

"You know I am, Serra. But this toy is making me crazy."

"I bet you love it."

"It's a love-hate relationship."

"Enough talking! Get your face over here" said the noblewoman, as she spread her legs wide.

Laerinia obediently licked and sucked both women to an orgasm as the "reverse chastity" gently hummed inside of her. Aeriella cried and arched her back as she reached her climax, Seraphina gripped her thighs tightly around her friend's head making it hard to breath.

"Very good, Laer" approved the noblewoman "but the evening isn't done yet. And the deal was you'd wear the chastity for the whole evening. I think you should give us another dance. Will you turn the buzzing up, Aerie?"

"As you wish, Serra."

Laerinia moaned, but stood up and started to dance, she was tired, but would be lying to herself is she said she was not enjoying the game. It was mildly humiliating to be given orders like that, but they were all friends; even the four guards were not just some men-at-arms, she trusted them unquestionably.

This time the women made the sorceress dance a while longer, Aeriella kept gradually increasing the force of vibrations. Eventually Laerinia could not bare it anymore and she collapsed on the floor with a third violent orgasm that evening. She was too exhausted to even moan so she just laid there, trembled, her breathing heavy and shallow.

Once sorceress' orgasm subsided the apprentice turned the vibrations off completely.

"The chastity stays on of course, but you clearly need rest, mistress. Come to us and let us comfort you."

All three women lied in the bed and cuddled. The bed as huge as it was still could not contain the seven of them, so the men stayed at the edges and caressed their mistresses' limbs.

Eventually Laerinia took the shorts off with the help of the two other women and all seven of them went to the baths. They washed each other in the same fashion as they used to do before, there was lots of caressing and groping, kissing and licking as well. Everyone reached a climax before the whole company finally went to sleep.

Next day with everyone's consent the roles for the upcoming week were changed, instead of someone getting or giving orgasms, it would be issuing or receiving commands. Since Altonven was the first of the victors, he would be commanding everyone during the upcoming day. He ordered Aeriella what she suggested him earlier, she was to wear the "reverse chastity" today. The guard gave Laerinia permission to control the vibrations at her will, the sorceress herself would be wearing the "tentacle" in her anus, to balance things out, the apprentice would be the one to control it. Seraphinia was left with clamps, not one but two sets this time. First was attached to her nipples, with some small weights added for a flavor; the second would be hanging from her vaginal lips, also with minor ballast. Like with Laerinia the previous day the clamps would be taken off from time to time to allow blood flux and to hear noblewoman's hiss of pain as they were taken off.

Altonven enjoyed the erotic dance performed by Laerinia yesterday, so now he wanted to see three times as much of it. All the ladies were going to dance sexily while wearing their respective toys, but a quarter of body gyrations was just a warm-up; the drow turned out to be a creative type. All the women were commanded to stand by the bed, facing the furniture, the guard told them to bend over and lean on the footboard with their legs spread wide. He attached additional weights to Seraphinia's clamps and told the elves to turn their toys to half speed; then the spanking proceeded. His three fellow drow took a leather belt each and struck the exposed buttocks, a dozen hits were followed by few minutes of caressing ladies' legs; then another dozen commenced.

After the spanking the elves could reduce the stimulation of their toys and Altonven took the clamps off the noblewoman's gentle parts; he reattached them few minutes later, but with fewer weights.

Next was fellatio time, the ladies worked their mouths swapping the men every minute or so to make sure no-one would be left unsatisfied. After the loads were swallowed came another quarter of dancing.

Even though Altonven was in charge, everyone got a fair share of stimulation and satisfaction, all seven of them climaxed more or less evenly. The toys were eventually abandoned and casual sex commenced, in every possible combination.

The day Aeriella was in command looked similar, the elf did her best to outbid the guard in creativity and succeeded to a certain degree, but ultimately it turned into a ordinary orgy, if such wording is appropriate.

Selenar ordered basically the same things as Altonven, only swapped the toys among the ladies. Aeriella was wearing nipple clamps, Seraphinia - the "reverse chastity" and Laerinia - "the tentacle".

With the sorceress in charge the "chastity" returned to the apprentice. The hostess did her best to return the favour for what the elf made her do after winning the game of whipping. Laerinia kept the toy on Aeriella's loins for half of the day and made sure that her apprentice was exhausted from pleasure afterwards.

Leaderless days were even more ordinary, because the one person who was taking orders could only perform single task at a time. The rest could either watch, which they did for a while, or occupy themselves with each other, which they did for most of the time. Even when Seraphinia was the servant and everyone tried to be more creative in commanding her that did not last the whole day, although the noblewoman came out more exhausted and used than any other person. There was always additional pleasure in giving orders to a person who was used to being in command.

It was the next day that Seraphinia remembered something that happened a long time ago. Or maybe just few days, but they were so eventful that they felt like weeks.

"There's something I want to ask you, Aerie. That 'torture you tried on me, to make me 'confess'... could you do that to a man as well?"

"Of course. I'm better with men than with women."

"I was thinking about our for drow. It could be interesting, don't you think?"

'Let's ask them? It's not an experience I'd want to impose on someone."

"You imposed it on me."

"It was a consensual torture."

Aeriella in details explained the guards what kind of 'entertainment' she could offer them. She tried to be very specific about the nature of that experience, so that they would not feel sorry for their consent later; all four volunteered.

The elf already had had enough experience with the men, so she knew how sensitive each of them was and how they reacted to certain stimuli; the risk of failure on her part was minimal.

Altonven as usual was the first to go, he laid down comfortably on the bed, Laerinia tied his limbs to the bed posts and Aeriella began doing her magic. It was a simple fellatio in the beginning, the drow got an erection quickly, then the elf limited the stimulation to her hand solely. She interrupted the stroking before the guard got to the edge, she moved her hand to his testicles and fondled them for a while, then resumed the fellation. This time she worked her mouth longer, she stopped when Altonven was getting closer to the edge and stroked his penis with his hand only. As he was preparing for a climax the elf aborted all stimulation, she caressed his thighs, as she did few days earlier to Seraphinia. When the drow calmed down slightly Aeriella resumed oral stimulation.

The whole cycle was repeated, but lasted shorter this time, Altonven's breathing got heavier, it calmed down slightly during the second break, but got faster quickly when the apprentice worked her mouth on guard's penis. It looked the same with each round, mouth, hand, fondling of the testicles, break with caressing of the thighs. Each action a little shorter than previously, Aeriella was keeping Altonven on the edge almost the whole time, balancing on a razor, but never crossing the line. The drow was desperate to climax, but the elf would not let him, she could read his body like a book and knew perfectly when and how to apply stimulation, and how long a pause to make. The guard was moaning and wriggling, issuing inaudible sounds that might have been pleas for mercy, but Aeriella was not going to let him climax anytime soon. The elf knew she could continue the torture for a while longer without causing any harm to Altonven.