Aeriella and Seraphinia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apprentice edged the drow for almost two hours, longer than Seraphinia previously. When Altonven though he was going to lose his mind Aeriella sucked his penis a split second longer, that was enough to finally push him over the edge. He erupted into the elf's mouth, crying loudly as he did. Streaks of semen shot from his hard member, but the apprentice kept bobbing her head up and down on the tip of the drow's penis. She collected every drop of his seed in her mouth, although it took over a minute for the orgasm to subside.

The guard dropped his head on a pillow, utterly exhausted, as Aeriella swallowed his semen. The other two women untied the drow and massaged his wrists, rest of the guards watched the whole spectacle with a mixture of lust, fear and anticipation. They wanted to experience what their fellow guard just did, but dreaded it at the same time. They would have to wait until the next morning though, edging took a lot of time and Aeriella did not want to spend the whole day doing just that; one drow a day was the limit.

Every guard received the same treatment as Altonven, each lasting for the similar period of time. All of them had equally intense and violent orgasms and every time Aeriella swallowed their whole loads.

The few last days of Seraphinia's stay were not that different from the rest, no more games spiced them, but there had been enough spicing already. The noblewoman was most likely the only person from the seven who would still have sex daily after she departed, Laerinia and Aeriella had to do some work eventually, because ruling was not solely pleasure. As for the four drow, they had had more sex in these two weeks than most males in the Underdark throughout their whole life and despite their stamina and the ability of regeneration they too needed to rest. But with the sex drive of their mistresses the relaxation would not last too long.