All Comments on 'Forward to the Stars Ch. 18'

by Kansascript

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree

Needs a rewrite. not up to the standards of the others.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Good story

I just read the story from the beginning. I think Anonymous is too harsh! You really do need an editor to clean it up, but it's an interesting story and I want to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Needs an Editor... very badly!

The story has a lot of potential, but is serious need of a good editor and a rewrite. But other than that, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard to read

Pros:

Interesting Storyline: Engaging

Background is well thought out

Cons

Needs a rewrite with a good editor: Grammatical flaws make it hard to read and detract from the story.

Leave your racial and political prejudices out of the story.

Poor visual development: left wondering too many times what a character looked like or what type of environment the scene was taking place in.

Character differentiation: Many characters seem like different aspects of the same person just in a different body. (Brian,both AIs and Marcus all have very similar timbre)

Character development: Still no real idea as to why some characters act the way they do. (eg. Thumper knocking out the girl. Characters stopping to give lengthy and often unrelated explanations in the middle of important situations)

What happened with Mark's family?

Who are Dawn and May with Neosis? Before it was Rebecca and Nicole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please do more!!!

Loved the story but major cliff-hangar at the end please add more soon! And maybe do some movies of the ones already created.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Abandoned story?

Does anyone know why this story was abandoned? Is there any chance that the author will return to literotica, or that someone else will pick it up and finish it? While not perfect it was still a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

Are you going to continue with the story

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMalmost 3 years ago

oh please don't stop on this one story it is great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKansascript@Kansascript
33 Followers
While I am very capable to come up with stories and story lines I get bored fast enough with things that getting them posted might take awhile. sorry ahead of time about that. I am in the process of having the chapters of "Forward to the Stars" looked at by a editor ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES