All Comments on 'Found Ch. 02'

by cowboi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like the story so far. Don't quit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Continue!

This sounds like it's going to be very enjoyable to read, please continue it. (and quickly) :)

tmr1995tmr1995over 13 years ago
Love it!

It's a great story. Please finish it quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good!!!

I like your story, but have to say that I do not trust you. You wrote two good stories: one about vampires and another about werewolves. Both tales are interesting, but the negative thing is -there are 6 months gap between two written Ch's (Vampire tale). After that 9 months you did not write anything. Then you wrote Werewolves story Ch.1. and in another 10 months - Ch.2. You have to agree, it's silly of any serious reader to stick with you waiting for the next Ch's. You have to care for your readers *cowboi*. The readers did care for you - I checked the comments on both of your stories, and they are all positive. Now, instead of your permanent core readers you are having "passers by". Try to write AT LEAST one Ch. a month, please.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
really good

this is a really good series...write faster :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

I had to go back snd read the first chapter again but this is great! I thing this could be an amazing love story if you continue it without such a large time gap...post more and post it soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lovin this, way too much ;) which is why i'm probably going to read all of the other chapters right now. Kudos to you for writing so well and having a well edited story despite the lack of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lol, there's a guy named braydon ford at my school

He got expelled for trying to commit suicide on the football field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange

It is rather strange the description of his parents and the treatment he received in this chapter. In the first chapter, his parents did not come off as the assholes you portrayed here nor was there any hint given of relationship neglect. Some editorial gaffs as well. Overall, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good storyline

I really like the idea you have going. I think it definitely needs to be edited. There area lot of mistakes when it comes to past tense present tense etc. Also I agree with another users comment about showing an affectionate side with his parents and then all of a sudden they were hateful people. It could flow a little better but overall I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous