All Comments on 'Fountain of Youth Ch. 02: Experiment'

by ReliableSources

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

you've got a good plot started.....hope you continue to build on it, deepen the character and plot development....will be waiting for more...:)

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
This is an unexpected gem.

Love the concept. It's well thought out, and well written. I was hoping this wasn't another "one and done" story, as so many promising stories end up being. Far too many people submit a story with great potential and never seem to get around to writing more of it. I sincerely hope you will continue with this storyline. I can only imagine the possibilities for what may cum. (Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'll be honest.

This is not the best written story I have read. Neither is it the most sexually arousing story, nor are the characters particularly engaging.

The premisse of this story however is really quite interesting. Can't say the story got me hot and bothered or anything, it's just a really fun quick read.

Looking forward to reading more.

hieratichieraticover 10 years ago
keep going

What would happen if she ate some of it, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent story

Jeremy's mother is going to discover that that big stiff spout between her boy's legs is non-stop and the twin fountains hanging under that spout just go on and on.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

I Love this. But what happens when hes 70 yrs old

and still cumming in his mothers 18 yr old pussy?...

And what happens when that nosy friend Deb gets

her hands on him. lol

Genesis196Genesis196over 10 years ago
amazing

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good start.

First off I'd like to say sorry if I sound curt or overly negative. I don't mean to be. As others have said this a very interesting concept with glorious potential. Before I get to the criticism I'll say this, keep it going! However, as of right now it's moving at a snail's pace (if that) and it is not really engaging as a story in the incest category (again this is all as of right now). The problem with bringing your attention to the speed in which you develop the storyline is that many writers tend to then speed things up too quickly and soon write themselves into a corner, so to speak. Move it along, but at a reasonable arc. :)

pois1pois1over 10 years ago

I for one like the slow pace. It makes a nice change from most stories that skip straight to shagging 2 paragraphs in on the first chapter. Can't wait to see what his next experiment is. What would a pure dose do?!

DonaldHardcastleDonaldHardcastleover 10 years ago
Can't wait.

Hope you are done with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope things get a little more intimate between the two soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Are you working on the next chapter?

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Hopefully you're not two shot author who's going to leave his readers hanging. If you do continue the story, it's going to be interesting to see how the characters proceed from there. If just a little of his cum mixed with a body wash does that to her, how would she react to getting it fresh from the source?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue this.

pois1pois1about 10 years ago
New chapter anytime soon?

I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story!

And Jeremy's mom discovers what more and more mothers are finding out every day--that their own boy's got a Fountain of Youth of his own. It's right there, between his strong young legs. It's the boy's big hard cock and his hot young balls that never quit.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Stumbled across this by sheer accident.

I remember, vaguely, reading it when it was originally posted. I have to wonder why the author just gave up on it. It had a promising storyline.

Typical for this site, and the genre in general: Great ideas, until you try to capture them on paper (so to speak), and then it's easier to just give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You Must Be Quite Young...

... and inexperienced with women, if you think that a woman at age 47 is years PAST menopause!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous