Fountain of Youth Ch. 02: Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The next hour was unreal for Jeremy. As he slowly wiped the cloth across his mother's skin she moaned and lurched in pleasure, seemingly unaware of him as anything but a source of sensation. For the first fews minutes he was clinical, making sure he washed her skin from shoulder to heel on her back. He drew the cloth gently across her skin in a soothing motion, but couldn't help noticing how plump and smooth the legs and ass were, no lines wrinkles or cellulite to be found. Eventually, despite the lump in his throat he softly asked her to roll over so he could wipe off the front of her body. She completely ignored him, her hoarse voice groaning as she ground her hips down into the bed and her hand. After a moment's pause he gently pushed her over onto her back. Her eyes opened and looked blankly through him as she made a keening whine of disapproval, but once the turn was completed her body found a new rhythm, her hand moving in rapid circles against her clitoris as her hips settled into a more gentle churning instead of the previous thrusting. For a moment his eyes locked on his mother's breasts. They were certainly not what he expected despite knowing about the youth giving power of his jism. His cock lurched as he thought that for the first time, not "the lotion" or the "body wash", Jeremy knew that it was his cum that was doing this to his mother, making her body young and firm, making her mindlessly horny as it worked into her system. As he took in the details of the small tight nipples riding on top of the firm and perfect round breasts he knew he was responsible. His cock, his balls, his ejaculations had turned his mother into a mindless, grunting animal on the bed before him. He refolded the cloth in his hand to expose a cooler section and began gently rubbing her plump but tight belly with it, elicting a low moan in her throat. He watched as her fingers twisted her nipple with more force and a tremble ran through her body. What little was left of his clinical detachment crumbled.

"Did you like that Mom? Did it feel good?" He smiled a little as her eyes fluttered open, glancing at him before closing. Was it his imagination or did her hand speed up as she closed her eyes? Convinced that nothing he did was likely to make his mother come to her senses, his hand slowly rose to cover the breast his mother wasn't squeezing with a hand. He kept the wash cloth moving on her sides and hips with the other hand but as he cupped the perfect mound the ragged breathing of his lust drunk mother hitched. His finger swirled briefly around the nipple before gripping it tightly and applying a sharp twist. Her back arched as a harsh, guttural groan issued from her throat.

"How was that Mom? Do you like it when your son plays with your pretty tits?" Jeremy had never felt like this before, strong, in control. He turned to look at the thick, damp thatch of hair between her legs. Releasing the damp cloth his other hand slid beneath his mother's hand, sliding a finger into the hot, damp cleft. Immediately her eyes popped open and locked onto his with a panicked expression, but her hips began to thrust again and her hand continued to firmly rub her clitoris. Jeremy wasn't very experienced with women, but he read a lot. Pushing his finger in as deeply as he could he hooked it up toward the front of her body rubbing firmly against what he hoped was the magical g-spot he had seen so much information about. His mother's eyes widened as he began rubbing in a firm circular motion. Her mouth moved wordlessly, torso clenching as if she were trying to do a sit up. Jeremy pressed harder against a small swelling he felt inside her tight wet tunnel never changing his slow, circular motion.

"Yes Mom? Should I stop? Go faster? Tell me what mommy needs."

No words came from her mouth, as eyes flared wide and rolled back. She lurched forward and screamed in a deep hoarse voice as clear wet fluid gushed from her grasping pussy. Jeremy had never been attracted to his mother, but the woman in front of him wasn't his mother anymore, she was a raging whore grinding her hungry cunt against his hand.

12