Four Months In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please play with my ass. Please. I want you to be the one that does this to me. I want you to be the first guy to have me that way. I want you to show me how. I want to be yours. I need it to be you... Master".

I hear him swallow hard, and he licks his lips. His cock is positively twitching against me in the knowledge that I want him more than any other and in this way. He gathers his thoughts and gently pushes his thumb into my hole without hesitating. It's really tight and firm. He doesn't go further than the knuckle at this stage.

"Ooohh fuuuuck" I cry out. My face is turned to the side and you can see my cheeks are red and my eyes wet.

"It's okay, it's okay lover, just relax a moment, adjust to it". He stops moving his fingers that are buried in my pussy and we are statues again. The only noise in the room is the hum of the air con and his breathing.

"Breathe again love, just breathe with me"

I slowly inhale deeply and the colour starts to subside in my face. "That's it, that's my girl, just relax."

My pussy involuntarily flickers around his fingers, the slightest of movements, like butterfly wings, but it's enough to betray me. He feels it. He slowly eases his fingers out two thirds of the way, then just as patiently slide them back in to me, as far as he can. I moan with the intense pleasure of it. His thumb starts to move, very gently, very lightly. Just slowly drawing little circles inside of me, easing me open by the smallest fractions. My moans increase.

"Tell me how it feels..."

"urgghhh... Good!" I'm blushing again. "Everything you do to me feels so good" At this, his thumb pushes in a little further and I moan again, louder. "ooohh, the things you make me feel, it's... it's too good."

"We knew you'd love this, didn't we? All that talking, all those months. I know you. You just need to trust me to show you. Just trust me love, be my little slut."

"I do, I do, oh god, I feel... Urhhhh... I don't know... Mmmmm, please, please don't stop."

He doesn't. His thumb and his fingers are relentless. Slow, measured, even, pressure. Front and back. Consuming me. Filling me. Constant. "oh, you make me feel so dirty, but fuck it's so good." I am literally soft putty in his hands. I am sopping wet now. Legs shaking with the pleasure rising. He has me. He holds me in the palms of his hands. I am his.

My voice has changed now, full of tension and arousal..."I want you to finish fucking me, I need it, I need it now" I manage to squeak at him. "I want your cock back again... Please, please... Fuck me with your big hard cock, I'm begging you.

"Say it" he commands, "I want to hear you say what you are..."

"I need you to fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can... I want to be your dirty little slut. Please... oh god please, please don't make me wait."

My needy voice begging is as good as me firmly grasping his cock and pulling him in to me, the effect on him is primal. He pulls his fingers from me without another word, it allows his thumb to sink fully into my ass. Immediately, he rams his cock deep inside my cunt. We both cry out now. He fucks me with harsh, rough, fast strokes. Pushing me hard to exactly where we both want to go. My hands clench at the sheets as the rest of my body submits in pleasure. His thumb is still pressed into my hole but he can't concentrate on movement anymore. Instead he just keeps it as deeply in me as he can, his hand trapped between my butt and his pelvis. I can feel his cock strain and pump into me, balls deep, taking me to places I've never experienced before. His free hand reaches up my body and grabs at my breast, pulling at me cruelly, dragging my body in tight against his. His finger and thumb pinch at my nipple and twist hard, causing my head to jerk back and my chest to lift from the bed a little as I yelp in pain.

His voice is warm and low but commanding, I couldn't resist his wishes now, even if I wanted. "Give it to me, come on girl. I want to feel you come around my dick. I want it. I want to hear you scream for me. I want to hear you lose control" He groans at me through struggled breaths as his thrusts become more ragged, frantic.

My head swims. "Don't stop" I cry, "I'm so close, so close. Oh god yes, yes... I'm coming, I'm coming for you." I close my eyes and bury my face in desperation. "I don't ever want this to stop. Don't ever stop fucking me..." My words are lost in panting and moaning and I close my mouth over my own arm in a futile attempt try to keep the noise to a level that won't get us thrown out.

He fucks me until the point where neither of us has any control at all. When we cum, it crashes over both of us like a tidal wave. His hands grip me hard enough to leave bruises but neither of us even notice. His fingers press tightly against my ass, gripping me, as his thumb stretches me. His other hand is clamped over my breast like a vice. My head is dizzy with passion and lust as his climax erupts inside of me and he begins to fill me, pumping furiously into my tight, wet cunt. I throw my head back, eyes shut, lost; dragged away by him, into a passion I have never felt before. Releasing my breast, he slams his hand over my mouth just at the moment I completely lose all control and nearly scream his name.

As the storm of our orgasms cascade through both of us, his hand leaves my face and moves smoothly down my neck to the middle of my chest. With an absolute desire to make me his own, he pulls me back and up, so that we are both standing, my back pressed tightly against his chest. His cock is pumping the last of his hot cum deep into me and he removes his thumb with one swift move. It triggers another orgasm in me, which swamps my last like a tsunami. I feel like I am convulsing with pleasure, the multiple climax flooring me, almost as much as my new taste for anal play. I've never experienced this before. Now I don't ever want to be without it. I feel like I'm in a different world with him. My knees give, but his arms around me and his legs pressing me to the bed, hold me up.

Neither of us can move or speak for several moments. He wraps both arms tightly across my middle, one tucked up under my breasts, the other slung low around my hips. My hands search for him, one reaching behind my head to find his neck, pulling against him to hold myself up; the other stretched behind my hip to rest on his, subconsciously holding him to me, not wanting him to leave me.

We cling to each other like this. He becomes still, inside me and neither of us want it to end. It feels too good to stop. Our breathing slows. The room stops spinning. I can feel a pulsing between my legs. Is that him or me? I can't even tell. Everything south of his hands is a hot wet mess and I no longer have any idea where I stop and he begins. I'm in no hurry to find out either.

I open my eyes and he is smiling at me again. Now that I'm standing I can just see our reflection in the mirror over the dressing table. The room is completely dark now, but I can make out his smile in the yellow glow from the city street lights outside. A knowing smile that says "so, that's what we've been waiting for, it was a good start".

His lower hand moves a little over my skin, he's stroking me, gently.

"Thank you" I say quietly, making eye contact via the mirror.

He doesn't say anything. He doesn't need to.

I shift my weight on my legs slightly and its clear to both of us we can move without fear of collapse now. He eases out of me. I don't want him to.

Taking my shoulders in both hands, he turns me around to face him, putting me where he wants me, yet again. His arms slip down to around my waist, mine find their way up, around his shoulders. We are relaxed, easy with each other in the small pocket of glowing warmth we have created together. Our eye contact is prolonged, neither wanting to look elsewhere. Despite everything he has done to me and with me tonight, it suddenly hits me that this feels the most intimate. To just stand in front of him, in his arms and in his gaze.

"I missed a trick there" he says.

I frown at him, confused.

"I should have had you bend over the dressing table instead of the bed. I could have watched your face as I sunk my thumb into you."

I start to gasp in embarrassment but he's already laughing and pulling me into him "It's ok." He speaks in a low voice right beside my ear "I'll remember that one for next time." I want to slap him for the teasing but the urge is overwhelmed by the rush of fresh arousal inside me. I love that he is already planning our next time. I like the dressing table idea too but can't quite manage to say that aloud. I'll get there. Instead my mouth searches for his in the low light and I let him slowly overwhelm me all over again. It feels different now, this kiss. Before it was tentative, exploring, asking. Now it feels deep and knowing and possessive. I feel like a goddess.

I ease myself from his arms and he watches me walk towards the bathroom. His eyes never leave my body. At the doorway, I pause and turn back to him, leaning for a moment against the door frame and letting him admire me. I look comfortable with nothing on me but his eyes. A new submissive, content in her place. My hair is a mess from his hands. My thighs are wet and sticky. My make-up is a disaster zone. There are slight red patches on my breast and hips that have the potential to blossom into light bruises in a day or two. The thin chain is still catching the last light at my ankle. My mouth is swollen from his kisses. An image of me on my knees in front of him, lips parted, passes through my thoughts. I wonder if it's already in his thoughts? His cock starts to stir again. His expression suggests that I might be the most beautiful sight he's ever witnessed. I begin to imagine all the things he's yet to do to me... "I'm going for a shower" I announce, "coming?"

Lust plays across his features as he tries to think of a smart answer but his brain is temporarily scrambled. Instead he follows me, to invade my shower. After all, I am his now.

12