All Comments on 'Four Nights Pt. 02'

by wetwordmixer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
smooth87smooth87over 5 years ago

I loved reading this! Overall, i really liked the fantasy and how wild this couple got. I would love to see it continue! My only critique is that there is some really unnatural dialogue, especially when Sara is in the conversation. Is she speaking Japanese and we're reading the subtitles? None of the other characters speak that way, so it seems quite strange. All those uses of "such" were really awkward too. And such, as such, with such, etc... anyways these are little editing things- I love the creativity, ideas, and overall style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it! Just an array of different settings. I read this twice to enjoy it again. Would love to see more sequels to this story line since there is so many options to expand and sub-story lines to conclude.

mikeagomikeagoabout 5 years ago
Great story ...

... enjoyed every moment of it. Personally I liked a lot the theme of reviving a relationship.

Awesome story. I‘d love to read another sequel with the main characters.

Thanks for sharing these two stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Thank you so much for these two great stories! After reading hundreds of stories here on Literotica, this is my personal favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job of putting a very erotic story together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Well thought out and detailed. Kept my interest throughout and never got bored reading. Wink, wink.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All good, until the the Phil and Frank show. They deserve a thrashing. She could justifiably claim she was raped, and may have to to save face with her children, their friends families— and her job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous