All Comments on 'Four Orcs and a Maid'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bloody brilliant!

That was a superb piece. Really well described and very erotic. I could picture her standing there hurting from the ravaging she had received. Well done sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continuation?

Any chance of a continuation? I wouldn't mind seeing Jessiel absorb some more orc culture in her new home and perhaps see if she can start a family. A BIG family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked the description and setting of the story. How the orcs just laid her on the table and used her was pretty hot. Surprised this story isn't ass popular as your other orc story with the princess. This one with the maid is a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Man I love this story. What a hot read. I must say that "quality cunt" is a wonderful phrase. If only there were a second chapter where we got to see the orcs use and breed her back in their homeland...

DevalkyrieDevalkyrieover 4 years ago
Good work. Thank you.

Good description.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...