Four Orcs and a Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand came up to stroke idly at her breasts. She mewled at the touch, at how he pinched and rubbed. He pressed onto her chest, forcing her onto her back, and then yanked her halfway off the table. Her ass, in his hands, was hanging off, her sopping slit vulnerable.

His cock brushed against her entrance. She whimpered, feeling its hardness, its heat. Barrokas pushed, the head slipping inside, and she whimpered again. He groaned, enjoying her tight heat, but was not patient, pushing further just a few seconds later. She stretched around his girth, as he forced his way into her channel.

Allanna cried out, feeling his thickness cram her cunt full, feeling his veiny flesh rubbing incessantly against her walls as it plunged deeper. Her nerves were being bathed in sparks of pleasure, her channel clinging to the shaft. Barrokas growled, gripping her ass, the pressure of his hold almost painful but tinged with a sweet pleasure. It told her she was his right now.

Barrokas kept his eyes on her, watching her reactions, watching her mewl softly as her pussy gave way to the fat meat. She squirmed, her body already primed for another orgasm. That cock felt so good inside her.

The three others watched, cocks out, stroking them slowly. One of them noticed her gaze shift to them, and he gestured to the others. The three of them stepped up around her, and her hands shot out of their own accord, to grasp at them. She whimpered, another inch of Barrokas' length conquering her pussy, as she began to stroke two cocks. The third was above her head, but if she craned her neck she could see it, so close to her.

The heat of their hardness in her hands seeped into her palms, her pale, dainty flesh such an erotic contrast to their brutish green. Belgor, who was to her left, reached out to squeeze her breast. She yelped, and then Amrad took hold of the other, the two of them caressing her breasts as she jerked them off.

Barrokas grunted, and she looked back to him. He was sweating from the exertion, having cast off his shirt some time ago. Her eyes traveled up the vista of his magnificent muscles, up his thick neck, and along his heavy face. When she locked her gaze with his, those dark orbs piercing hers, she moaned, trying to grind down against him. He chuckled, and gave her one thrust. More of him slipped inside her, and she moaned again. He had such a grip that she was unable to move much. Allanna was entirely at his mercy, and she loved it.

"Take me," she begged him, lazily stroking the two other cocks.

He grinned, and put pressure on her cunt, making it flower open to take more of his length. The sensation was uncomfortable, feeling him take up so much of her, feeling that weight packed inside her, but it was igniting so much pleasure, making her mind swim in seas of lust.

Barrokas used one last thrust to hilt inside her. She cried out, cumming around him. The orcs chuckled, and when her hands slipped off the two cocks, they moved forward, their cocks now slapping against her tits. She gasped feverishly, at their hot pricks sliding all over her chest, rubbing at her sensitive nipples, slathering the delicate skin in their messy pre-cum.

As they defiled her large breasts, Barrokas watched, still taking a few moments to savor the feeling of her tight cunt. The wet sounds of cock beating onto her large tits filled the room, Allanna cooing at the feeling of the impacts smacking her flesh. A few of the languid smacks hit her nipples, making her arch her back and groan.

Through her sluttish haze, she noticed Barrokas give the orcs a look. They stepped back, and before she realized why, Barrokas pulled out halfway. She had just opened her mouth, to plead with him to stay inside her, when he shoved forward. Allanna yelped as she took him in all the way.

Barrokas began to fuck her. She lay there, grunting softly at each thrust. Her breasts bounced each time he connected with her, his prick now easily fitting inside her quim. She groaned at the thought, at the idea that he had successfully broken her in to take him.

His rhythm got harder and faster, his flesh slapping into her. Her pussy was so wet, so drenched, that each slap made little sprays of her juices burst out onto her belly and thighs. He hilted, holding himself deep inside her, his fat ballsack resting on her taint. She squirmed, feeling him possess her, feeling him occupy her completely.

Barrokas moved again, pulling back, her cunt clutching at him in a vain attempt to keep him hilted. She peeked down between her own legs, to see more than half of his shaft appear, shining with her slick juices. He only gave her a few seconds to gaze at it before shoving it back inside, ramming it all the way through her soaked cunt.

She choked out a scream, her body tensing as she came, her quim streaming around the thickness plugging it up. He did not let her recover, beginning again to thrust, to fuck her roughly. She wept as her cunt was overcome with spasms, taking so much meat and so much pleasure that she came again and again, Barrokas fucking her through a series of intense climaxes.

Barrokas grunted, harshly pumping into the maid. She was wailing, crying, but her cunt kept bathing his length in her cream. Her body was right in front of him, the pale expanse beckoning rough caresses. He did just that, moving his hands from her hips. She closed her legs around him in response, Barrokas chuckling at her neediness. She moaned as his hands stroked over her breasts, squeezing roughly, touching her stomach, grasping at her thighs. Her lips opened in a long, plaintive whine as she came again. He had lost count of her orgasms, but he was not stopping, not letting up as he pummeled her into submission. He wanted her broken, wanted her wrecked before him and his fellows, wanted her reduced to a quivering, desirous mess. He had to admit that he was impressed at how eagerly and easily she took him; the other maid had not taken him nearly half as well. But there was still more they had to give this maid.

Allanna was unable to recover from her orgasms, his incessant thrusting hitting what seemed like every nerve in her body. She kept jerking and writhing, her back arching to jut her magnificent breasts further into the air. He took advantage, leaning down to suck a thick nipple into his mouth. She jerked again, her cries reaching a frenzied pitch. When he bit down her cries stopped, her mouth open but no sound coming out. A small gasp issued after a few long seconds, the maid cumming helplessly.

His mouth left her breasts as he reared up. He kept going, doing his best to loosen her cunt, to break it in so he could use it again and again. Even if he would have to come back to this insufferable nation, he would have quality cunt at his beck and call. The maid continued to sob, her body caught in waves of uncontrollable trembling. Her face was wracked with desire, sweat sticking her long blonde hair to her forehead.

"Give her another cock," he said to Amrad, wanting to see her take more than just him. The other orc moved back to above her head, and Allanna jerked, canting her head back as if anticipating what he would do. His cock bobbed above her head, but Barrokas pushed her forward so that her head hung off the edge, mouth inches from his cock.

She stuck out her tongue, mindlessly trying to lick at his length. Amrad chuckled, her groans spilling out. After a few seconds of prolonging her torture, he shoved inside her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with his meat as he pushed deeper. Her strained cries were replaced by wet, lewd sucking as she obediently serviced him. Amrad cared little for her sucking, pushing past her tongue until he was deep inside her throat. The maid, not long ago so innocent and shy, now had two orc cocks filling her from both ends. Amrad began to thrust, matching Barrokas, and soon two sets of testicles were battering her, one slapping at her nose, the other whacking into her taint.

The table creaked as they fucked her on it, her body rippling to the savage rhythm. Barrokas moved his hands back to her breasts, digging his fingers harshly into the pliant flesh. She squealed onto Amrad's prick, Amrad chuckling at the sound and sensation, moving his own hand down around her throat. He squeezed slightly, making her jerk her hips, her squealing louder but still muffled.

They pounded into the maid from both ends. Her cunt was looser now, but still clung to him. Every stroke brought him deep into her, his thickness conquering her, occupying her as his property, his territory. Her cunt flooded again, soaking his shaft. He snarled, feeling her juices trickle down to his balls, leaking all over her flesh as well. Barrokas hilted, staying still for a few moments. He enjoyed the sensation of all that wetness and warmth hugging closely to his shaft. His hands moved, to range along her front, trailing down her stomach, stopping briefly to tweak at her engorged clit. She yelped onto Amrad's cock, but quickly resumed sucking frantically. Whereas her belly, thighs and loins were coated in their combined juices, her face and neck were also liberally coated in a combination of saliva and pre-cum. The maid was a mess.

Barrokas could tell from Amrad's husky growls and straining muscles that he was close to an orgasm. The maid also seemed to sense it, as he hammered into her throat. She squealed again into his thrusts, arching her back. The sucking sounds got louder, the maid doing her best, using her throat muscles to urge him onto a finish. He grunted loudly, battering against her lips, his hips pumping forward.

Allanna was lost in a sea of lust, her body reduced to a plaything for these two orcs. Their cocks filled her, using her body, driving deep inside her. She sucked fervently at Amrad's meat as it impaled her gullet again and again. His heavy balls slapped against her nose, the thick musk overwhelming her senses, making her eyes water. Her vision was filled with green flesh, Allanna unable to see Barrokas, but aware of his presence given his cock ravaging her quim. The other two orcs were around, but she was focusing on the two inside her. They would get their chances, she knew.

Amrad was about to finish, she knew, about to add to the deposit that Barrokas had left in her stomach. He was grunting and growling, one hand closed around her throat. She loved the way he and Barrokas handled her, how they took possession of her body, dominating her. Their hands were all over her, Barrokas at her breasts and clit, Amrad at her throat. Their combined efforts had gotten her off so many times, but she knew there was much more to follow. Whatever these orcs would give her, she would gladly take.

She giggled onto Amrad's length as she thought back to earlier in the evening, to before she had been broken in by orc cock. Her identity as an innocent, shy girl was shattered by this carnal experience, knowing that these orcs were using her for pleasure, for something different and better than her scrubbing the floors. She knew nobody would look at her in a new way, except for these orcs. Shivers went through her at the thought that the people she saw every day in the castle, from her fellow maids to the nobles and knights, would still see the same girl. But only Allanna and these orcs would know what she had done. She was currently taking two orc, with two more waiting nearby, and one load of orc seed resting in her stomach. None of the other people here could say that. Even Prysilla, who had been fucked by Barrokas, could not claim such an achievement.

Amrad distracted her from her delirious spike in self-esteem, with a strangled howl. He hilted in her esophagus and seconds later she felt his length pulsate. Allanna mewled as she awaited the rush of cum. His cock erupted, sending burst after burst of creamy spunk straight into her stomach. He stayed stock-still as he came. Every so often, a spurt or two would ricochet back, squeezing its way out of her mouth, sticking to her cheeks. Through it all, Barrokas kept screwing at her slit. Amrad exhaled as the last few ropes found a temporary home in her gut. He stayed buried there for a few moments before pulling out, his length wetly disengaging from her mouth. When it came out completely, a few rogue trickles of cum followed it, sticking to the shaft before falling to splatter onto Allanna's face. Her ceaseless sobs were allowed to flow loudly now, as Barrokas pummeled her gushing slit.

Barrokas grunted, dragging her back onto the table, making her ass hang over the edge again. He changed his grip, grabbing at her thighs, squeezing the flesh there. Allanna mewled at his assertive hold, hoping he would stain her pale body with bruises, a physical sign that she had been made his property. His incessant thrusts buffeted her body, every inch of her quivering from his assault. Her large tits bounced around, the soft lushness of her thighs and hips jiggling wildly.

She heard him curse, his lips bared. He glared at her, his intense gaze making her moan.

Unlike Amrad, Barrokas gave no sign of his impending climax. He simply slammed roughly into her pussy and unleashed. The first spurt made her orgasm, the fierce heat and furious flow forcefully pouring into her womb. He pounded again, the loud thwack of his cock accompanied by the spurting of another thick blast. Another thwack was accompanied by another rush of seed.

He kept thrusting; each one produced another blast of spunk, and each blast of spunk made her gasp as she came again and again. Barrokas refused to stop, fucking her even as he inseminated her, even as her womb was made his. She trembled with delight at the feeling of being bred full of orc seed. As a result of his shaft continuing to move, some of his load was splattered around her lips, sticking to her thighs and taint.

She laid back on the table, gazing up at him with an expression of wonder and satisfaction. The orc had hilted inside her for one last blast. He grunted, refusing to leave her welcoming heat too quickly. She cooed with pleasure as she could still feel his hardness filling her along with his semen.

Eventually, however, he pulled out, leaving her cunt a stretched-out mess. She whimpered at the feeling of cool air on her ravaged slit. Her eyes closed as she relaxed on the table.

"I hope you didn't forget about them," she heard him growl. She opened her eyes and saw the other two orcs standing next to the table. Their thick shafts were inches from her. She groaned; she had indeed forgotten them in the excitement of her first orc breeding. Despite her trial at the hands of Amrad and Barrokas, she was still eager to please.

Belgor stepped up, taking hold of her hips. His brutish cock soon pressed at her entrance. Unlike Barrokas, who had had a tight cunt, Belgor had in front of him a cunt fully broken in, ready for him. He thrust hard, hilting in one go. Allanna shrieked at the carelessness, globs of cum being forced out of her channel by the thick meat now occupying it. Belgor grunted at the sensation, at her wetness sticking at his shaft. As he began to fuck her, she laid back, whimpering, her body in use again. His thickness and roughness forced her quickly into an orgasm, and she squirmed helplessly on the table as her mind once again descended into primal lust.

The next morning, Allanna stood in the courtyard, watching the parade of orcs go by. They were leaving to return to their homeland.

She winced as somebody bumped into her. Underneath her clothes were bruises here and there, on her thighs and breasts and hips. Her pussy was swollen and red, and occasionally she could still feel seed leaking out.

After Belgor had finished breeding her, Nalvorok had taken her. After the brutal treatment from the first two orcs, her cunt had been a sloppy, soaked mess. Every thrust that Nalvorok had unleashed had forced more streams of cum to cascade from her channel. And after he had pumped her womb full of his own load, Amrad had taken his turn. After Amrad had coated her cunt in hot spunk, they had each taken a second turn. When Belgor had his second turn, Nalvorok had fucked her throat. The two orcs had managed, whether intentionally or not, to unleash their payloads at the same time. She had loved it, being reduced to a sobbing mess as she was clogged with creamy cum from both ends, feeling like a sheath for their cocks, a place for them to dump the contents of their balls. Afterwards the two orcs had switched places, Nalvorok taking her cunt for his second time and Belgor taking her throat for his first time. It was only fair, she had thought, that each should get at least one turn with her mouth as well as two with her cunt.

When they had finished, she had been left a mess, cum dribbling steadily from her abused slit, her stomach choked with seed. Her belly had been swollen somewhat, from the amount of semen inside her. The orcs had all exited quickly, but not before thanking her for her services and praising her abilities, making her blush and smile. After they had departed, Allanna had spent some time lazily scooping up errant trickles of spunk, not wanting any of it to go to waste. Her body was sore and she was exhausted, but after a brief rest, she had managed to stand. It was still dark, so she managed to skulk back to her room, holding her soggy shift to her body, the whole time worrying what might happen should somebody find her naked and leaking fluids. When she had reached her room, she had climbed into her bed. Before sleep claimed her, she had slipped a few fingers into her gaping lips. Not even a few inches in, her questing digits had collided with a mass of thick orc semen blocking up her channel. A few handfuls of that blockage had become a late night snack for her, but she had left the rest of it. Satisfied and sated, she had drifted off to sleep quickly.

Another person bumped into her, making her wince again. She did not mind the soreness, as it was proof of what had happened, simply a trophy, an award for her achievement.

A familiar orc stepped out of the castle and into the sunlight. Barrokas found her quickly, his grin making her smile back. The other three came soon after, each one smirking at her.

"Are you ready?" came a voice behind her. She turned to see Jessiel, one of the senior maids.

"Yes, ma'am," she said. Allanna picked up her bag, which had been resting at her feet, and followed Jessiel away from the crowd. Ahead of them was a small group of nobles, with a few knights. Jessiel and Allanna joined them, two more maids waiting there as well. The group made their way through the city, down to the harbor, where a ship waited. The orcs' own ships were next to it.

She smiled as they went aboard the ship. Apparently, the lord had decided to send a few nobles back with the orcs, as a show of friendship. A few knights were going as well, and since those knights and the nobles were accustomed to the castle maids, a few, herself luckily included, had been selected to join them. When Jessiel had informed her of the news, the older maid had been confused as to the brief expression of joy that had crossed Allanna's face. Allanna could not just come out and say why she was so happy. When she had relayed the news to Barrokas, during breakfast in the feast hall, he had been excited, telling her that he and other orcs would make great use of her. As soon as those words had left his mouth, she had begun imagining it all.

She watched as the orcs clambered aboard their own ships, and she found herself wondering which one Barrokas was on.

In minutes, their own ship was set to leave. As they began to depart, wind swirling through the air, sun shining in the sky, Allanna looked out onto the wide waters, all the way to the horizon, looking forward to her new life with the orcs.

12