Four Plus One 01: Monkey Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

It was plain, but clean. An old wardrobe, a chest of drawers with a mirror, a chair. A double bed, with an old-fashioned high base but a new, firm mattress. An old-fashioned basin. The girls took it all in. Then they noticed the French doors.

Everyone tumbled out onto the veranda. Floored with ageing wooden slats, it was surprisingly wide. The group went to the handrail and peered over. Cars and taxis went past below, bathed in yellowish street lighting. People crossed the road, unaware of the watchers above. It was a familiar town street, but from such a different angle. Back in the room, they all tried the bed approvingly.

Andrea spoke up. "So what did you mean Danny, you said hello to God today? Do you have conversations with Him?"

"Not really conversations. I talk to Him. The school Lanny and I went to said you could, so I did. Then one day I thought he talked back. He told me to be extra careful the night I was knocked off my bike - He saved me from getting killed, I guess. You have to be extremely still to hear it, like now." The room was silent. Only a faint musical beat floated up from inside the building. "In the silence, you hear things. There's not much silence in town, much more out in the bush. Also, when I started to really listen to the silence, I listened better to people. People like to be listened to. And you can hear a lot, if you really listen."

"I think I know what you mean." Andrea said after a while. "That's your secret! You listen! That's why we like you so much!" She may have said more than she meant to.

They walked the length of the veranda, explored the fire escapes and the echoing shared bathrooms, did a balcony scene on the grand staircase. They found the Writing Room, still with some old hotel stationery. Finally they ran out of energy and ideas, so they said their goodbyes.

"I'm, I'm going to stay." Lanny barely recognised her own voice.

The other girls were dumbstruck. They looked to each other for the right response, but couldn't find it. Danny deftly stepped in again. He led Lanny out onto the veranda. "Are you sure? Me, I was told something was coming, but you, you're going too fast. This is all a huge rush isn't it?" he asked.

"I don't know exactly what I'm thinking. This day has been totally mad in lots of ways, but I know you're in the middle of it. I lost you; I didn't realise how much I missed you. Now you've come back, just dropped in like that. My friends like you a lot - and I've trusted their judgement before. My body wants... you." Her voice was a whisper by the end.

The friends could only be persuaded to leave with her promise that she would call at ANY time, and to expect them to come and visit in the morning. As Danny saw them out, Mel impulsively kissed him on the mouth again. Then Phoebe put her arms around him and they kissed. Andrea hesitated, then made herself kiss him as well. He politely kissed them all.

The room was empty at last. A new kind of silence settled. Lanny wondered if he could hear her heart pounding in her chest. She stood near the bed. He came across from the door and stood facing her, looking into her eyes. He stayed quite still, creating a small area of calm in the room. Emotions churned inside her, desire, uncertainty, eagerness, fear, a need to tell him...

She blurted it out. "You have to take care of me. You're my first."

He had just put his hands on her shoulders and she felt him stiffen. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Your first. Well. This will be an honour for me, and I hope fun for you!" The smile again. "You can stop whenever you want to." The words made something melt inside her.

He drew them together for another kiss. Their lips and tongues brushed, then he kissed her ears and ran his tongue lightly round the edge. She shuddered as she felt a ripple of pleasure come up from her pussy. Another surge came when he kissed her collarbone. His arms were firm and strong around her.

He drew back now and easily pulled her light jacket off her shoulders, letting it fall. He undid the buttons of her blouse one by one. It was a modest white Sunday blouse, matching the plain cotton bra underneath. Seeing her exposed bra inside her blouse put a strange thought in her head.

I went to church this morning. Then I went on the monkey bars for a dare. Now I'm in a hotel room, making love for the first time, with an old school friend. Wonder if it gets stranger than this. She could sense her breasts rising and falling as her breathing increased.

Danny had slid her top down to her elbows behind her and was now unclipping the bra. With her arms held back and restricted slightly she felt a new thrill, forces overpowering her.

He released her breasts and they settled in their natural place. The nipples pointed downwards slightly, they were pale pink with even paler areoles.

"Beautiful," he breathed. He bent down and kissed each breast, licking the nipples to hardness. Her clothes were now in a tangle, so he had her lift her arms up so he could pull them off. With arms raised her nipples now pointed at him, so he kissed them again. She felt tingles coiling and uncoiling from her breasts through her body. Her mouth half-opened, as if to kiss something in return. "Now your turn."

Lanny started. She was experiencing a cascade of sensations as things were done to her, she wasn't ready at first to do anything herself. She noticed he still had his leather jacket on.

She shook it off his shoulders. It creaked in her hands. On a whim, she rubbed it against her breasts, pushing them up so they rested on the stiff leather. She tickled her nipples with the zipper, making Danny's eyebrows shoot up. The leather was hard on her skin, but reflected her warmth back to her. It lightly tugged at her, but gave way before pulling. It gave her a strong, sexy thrill.

She undid his shirt and pulled his tee over his head. She let her hands roam over his bare chest, through his hairs and over a workman's - not a body-builder's - muscles. She felt the small scars sprinkled on his chest and arms. She looked up at him wonderingly. "That's from welding. Mostly. The hot metal." That gave her a different thrill.

He put his arms around her hips, easily finding the catch and the zip (too easily! she thought with a laugh). Her skirt fell, leaving her in her tights and panties. He squatted down, hooked a finger each side of the waistband and slowly pulled. They slipped down the curve of her tummy and widened past her hips, starting to reveal curls of pubic hair. Over her bottom, the elastic eased back down her thighs and dropped from her knees. She stepped out of them and her shoes and stood, naked. She could faintly smell her body's arousal.

Kneeling before her, Danny leant forward and inhaled her natural perfume. He ran his hands up her legs and over her hips, spreading his fingers into the softness of her middle, then running the fingertips lightly down into her bush. Her hairs tapered to two wisps over her labia, and he gently turned them in his fingers. He ran his nails up her inner thighs and she shuddered, only staying upright by holding his shoulders. He traced the line of her inner lips where they came out of her outer labia. He ran his fingers between them and felt her lush, wet inner folds. He gently pulled the lips apart and rubbed his nose against her hard clitoris. Each touch brought a gasp of pleasure from her.

He stood before her. She knew it was her turn again. She undid his belt buckle and zipper and tugged at his jeans. The bulge in front made it difficult to pull them down without a possible injury, but her persistence paid off. She had to kneel down in the end as she released the heavy denim, then the cotton jocks. Running her hands down the hairs of his buttocks and legs, she faced her first real cock.

It seemed enormous, from its shiny head to the base lost in curls of dark hair. Below the bobbing shaft his balls hung, stretching the fine skin with their load. She ran her hands up his thighs and swung the balls around. She traced up and into his bush, then along the shaft. She played with the fine skin over the hard flesh. Danny murmured approval.

Oh, Atlantia, you have the perfect touch." Her looked up at her quizzically. "You are Atlantia to me, goddess-nymph."

"How could you know that?" she asked, but he had closed his eyes and was humming with pleasure to her strokes. She liked the soft noises, and liked her name, 'Atlantia'. She'd never liked Lanny, but she had put up with it so long she no longer reacted to it.

She was kneeling in front of a man. She'd seen the pictures and videos on the internet. She had wondered how many were faked or forced; and this cock was real, moving up and down and with the smell of a man. She asked herself, do I have to? Do I want to? He sensed her hesitation.

"You do only what you want. Your touch is incredible, so anything you do feels good to me."

She was so grateful, both for the encouragement and the permission. She leant over and kissed the shiny head. It seemed impossibly soft, with a taste she couldn't describe, not great but not bad. She sucked the head into her mouth and Danny gasped, but she stopped there.

Danny got the hint. Kicking off his workboots, he lightly stepped out of his clothes and stood, naked. Lean, with hard muscles and old tan lines on arms and legs. Dark hairs on his legs and around his rampant cock, with some spreading up his firm torso. The scent of a man about him. Lovingly he picked her up in his strong arms. He carried her to the bed, then lightly tossed her onto it.

Shocked and squealing, she crashed on her back. The bed bounced, her hair splayed over her face and her breasts jiggled wildly as she tried to brace herself. He tugged the blankets down the bed then stepped up onto it and bounced the mattress some more. She gasped with the surprise and loss of control, then shrieked as he fell on her.

He landed incredibly lightly, on fingertips and toes, like a cat. He barely touched her. Then he laughed as he went for her, tickling everything he could reach. He tickled the backs of her thighs in her curled-up position, then when she straightened out he nibbled her knees and up her front. He tickled her armpits, her ribcage, her soft, giving tummy. She was gasping with laughter now, pushing him off and rolling around.

Then she found herself rolling on top of him. She bit his solid shoulder muscle and he yelped. She tickled his ribs and pushed against his chest. He was easily strong enough to hold her off, but he let her have her way, between tickle attacks of his own.

They romped, laughing and gasping and fondling. His cock poked her in the belly button. She slapped a breast against his face. She dug her nails into his buttocks and he wriggled with pleasure.

She was sitting astride him as he lay face down when she paused. they both seemed to know it was time to rest and lay still. She ran her hands up his back and over his shoulders. She pushed her hands through his curly hair.

"Something else I've always wanted to do," she murmured, gripping tufts of hair and watching it run between her fingers. She lay on his back and breathed the scent of shampoo and new sweat in his hair. "Mmmmm, I'm loving this."

"It's good. And it was getting a bit serious before. I'v always thought sex should be fun, as well as mind-blowing. And a bit sweaty. Lift yourself up a bit." She got onto hands and knees.

Agile as a cat again, he rolled underneath her so they were face to face. She laughed at this, then purred as his hands came round her back and rubbed her. He lightly burrowed into the hollows of her collarbone. His fingers found their way down her shoulder blades, over her buttocks and down into her warm cleft. She spread her legs wide to let him in. He stroked her soft, furry outer lips from each side, gently pulling them apart and separating the inner folds. She gulped as he delved into her warm channel, fingers slipping on her juices. He pushed a finger in, then two, then three as she rolled her hips with pleasure. Waves of tingling heat rolled up her. Sparks seemed to jump through her when he brushed her clit. She felt the sweat on her tummy sticking them together.

Panting now, she rested her head on his shoulder and let it loll against the rippling muscles. She wriggled her hand between them and found the familiar little rod of her aroused clit. She could feel his fingers stretching her and spreading her fluids everywhere. She joined in, rubbing her clit eagerly as he stroked her labia, back to her anus, into her vagina. His fingers slipping in and out of her wet channel excited her past control.

"Ah. Ahhh. AaaaHHHH!" Her orgasm suddenly gripped her in a searing rush, far stronger than any she had given herself. Her legs clamped his sides and her toes curled against him. She pushed her chest down onto his and moaned. Her pussy, her mound, her inner thighs glowed with hyper-sensitivity.

She came to. He was softly stroking her hair, slowly going down her back, into the dimples of her back and on down her legs to her calves. Her body felt completely limp, but with a warm aching need still deep inside her. Her cheek was wet and sticky against his shoulder.

"Fuck. Wonnnderful." She said at last. "I'm loving this. But more. Your cock in me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Her words amazed and thrilled her.

"Atlantia, I desire you so much, and I will fuck you." His unusual words thrilled her more. "I'm sorry, I only have green or purple."

This baffled her. She looked up at him with surprise.

"In the jacket pocket. I'll get them."

Green and purple, condoms. "I got them out of the machine in the toilets. It was all there was. Maybe not your first choice for a first time?" He smiled hopefully. She giggled.

"How sweet of you! I like purple, so I guess that's the one."

As he stood by the bed opening the little package, she surprised herself again.

"I want to put it on."

With him lying on the bed she knelt at his cock. She held the shaft, revelling in the hardness under the soft skin. A clear drop of precum rose out of the slit and slowly ran down. On a whim she licked it up, then ran her lips over the smooth head. The precum had a faint salty taste. Danny gasped. Atlantia gave him a wicked look.

"Maybe later, hero. Tonight's my night!" How could she be this daring?

The condom rolled on, she crawled around so she was over his lean frame, legs either side of him. She leant down and kissed him as gently and lovingly as she could, then she whispered to him softly.

"Fuck me! Put your cock in my cunt! Open me up!"

Danny's face was a sight, dealing with all the contrasts, but he coped. He opened her pussy lips and eased her backwards onto his rigid pole. She felt his cock rubbing her lips wider, then entering her. She felt her vagina being widened as the shaft slid up. She felt eager and anxious at the same time, wanting it and dreading it. Her face and her breathing must have told Danny something.

"Easy does it, girl. Let me go up and down a bit."

She paused above him while he gently thrust up. The tightness, the cock inside, widening her, it felt sexy but strange, lust mixing with odd twinges. She looked down on his flexing torso. She felt her desire rising. Her juices helped his cock slide up into her and she started to roll her hips.

Before she knew it she was riding him hard, sitting up and slapping down on his hips, looking down at the shimmers in her tummy and her breasts bouncing wildly. It all felt crazy and sexy and wild. She started to rub her clit again.

Danny was revelling in the ride, grabbing her bouncing breasts or running his nails down her tummy, giving her shudders of lust. He scratched down her thighs and tweaked her kneecaps. He tickled her armpits and under her chin. He lightly pinched her nipples. Everywhere he touched, her nerves shrieked with pleasure.

"Uhh, uhh, oh fuck, I'm coming again... oh fuck o fuck o fuck, aaAAAHHH!!" Her climax rushed up again, stopping her breath.

As she paused she felt his thrusting reach up into her. He suddenly grabbed her quivering hips and held her still. She felt the cock deep inside her cunt ripple and spurt. She looked down at his taut stomach muscles and clenched jaw. Danny held his breath, then released a long gasp. His body relaxed and fell back onto the bed. She slid her arms up his chest and tickled him with her sweaty hair. The lay in a sticky, easy silence.

"Fuck. Atlantia, that was fucking... no words. Just fucking. Incredible."

"Mmm. Yes. Just, yes. Danny, I love you."

"Careful of those words, my love. Lust, love, care... strong stuff to deal with. For later. But how are you feeling inside? For a virgin you were doing really well! Not... hurt?"

Amongst the pleasures and joys, she could feel a sort of ache in her pussy. "I can feel, something. Maybe something tore, I don't know. It's all a bit confused in my mind now. I do know I just want you, all of you. Is this love? Lust? It's too hard to work out tonight."

Danny stroked her hair as she lay on him. "Don't think. Just enjoy. Tomorrow can wait for tomorrow."

Sleep crept over them. He found the tangle of blankets and pulled them up. Skin to skin, they shared their warmth under the covers. She gave his shoulder a last kiss.

"Atlantia, and Danaus," she mumbled.

"How did you know?" he asked. But she slept.

* * *

The freshly-washed tiles shone in the foyer. Light streamed through the coloured glass in the stairwell. Phoebe and Mel made their way up to the residential area, carrying a basket of sweet-smelling fruit. They found the right door and knocked. A male voice mumbled something.

Danny appeared, wearing a hotel towel. He smiled crookedly. "Aren't you a bit early?" he said in a sleepy voice.

The girls were stopped momentarily. Danny's slim frame, well-made shoulders above a solid chest, his curly hair tangled, his physical, sensual presence, ignited a flicker in them.

"Can we come in?" Phoebe's concern rose up and she couldn't manage any small talk. Danny stepped back to let them enter.

The morning light filled the room with a soft glow. Everything seemed almost normal. The girls crept over to the bed. Mel pointed out the condom wrapper approvingly.

Lanny lay on her front, her shortish dark hair a tousled mess. Her face was turned towards the girls and they could see her relaxed smile as she slept. A simple sheet covered her hips and legs, but seemed to accentuate her graceful curves. The was a subtle smell of sex still on her.

"Atlantia, ancient goddess. Beautiful." Danny had come up behind them.

Mel had put the basket down. "God, she's actually really, really sexy." She turned to Danny. "So what did you do last night?" Danny just smiled and put a finger to his lips. "Still a man of mystery! Well, I'm glad you're discrete. And responsible. Thank you." On an impulse, Mel kissed him again.

"Thank you for trusting me with your friend. I can assure you, she's been precious to me for many years. And before you ask, no, God didn't tell me this is how it would end up!"

The girls continued to stare at her sleeping figure. The whole scene had a surreal sense to it now - their friend naked in the bed, this man almost naked beside them, the fresh sunlight in the old-fashioned room, the fact of having had sex right here... it was another world. Phoebe and Mel went up each side of the high bed. Mel could not take her eyes off Atlantia's curvy bottom and legs. Phoebe knelt down and brushed a strawberry against her lips.

Her lips moved, her nose wrinkled, her eyes opened to the sight of her friend offering a favourite fruit. She smiled and took it. "Mmm, nice," she whispered as she stretched and slowly rolled onto her back. Her breasts rolled in their own time and wobbled to a halt after she had stopped, pale areoles spread across her chest. Mel was transfixed. Her breathing tightened in a familiar way. Almost unaware of her actions, she reached out and stroked the soft skin. Atlantia stared at her, then smiled and nodded slightly.

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers