Four Plus One 01: Monkey Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, tastes a bit rubbery!" She made a face but went back to sucking his cock. Between strokes she licked the soft skin and looked up with an impish smile into Danny's astonished face. Atlantia and Phoebe were fascinated.

"You have to come on her, like you promised!" she said. "Tell me when you're close." Danny could only nod. He stared out the french doors while Mel licked and nibbled.

"Getting there," he slurred. Mel pulled him back to Phoebe's lush thatch and stretched his skin back from the head. The girls watched as Danny's stomach muscles tensed, he let out a long sigh and bright white, thick semen spurted from his cock, spattering on Phoebe. The drops sat up high on her springy hairs. Phoebe mewed quietly.

"My God, that's sexy!"

The girls spun around at the familiar voice. She was standing at the french doors.

"ANDREA!!"

The girls felt caught in the act, literally. A strange mixture of shame, excitement, lust, guilt washed over each one. Fortunately, they had all shrieked the name "Andrea" at exactly the same time, so had given themselves the giggles.

"I hadn't heard from you, so I came to see if everything was fine. The doors were partly open, so I came in. It's a good thing it's a Monday morning and no one's listening to you lot, or I wouldn't be the only one dropping in!" Andrea had a funny smile on her face.

Atlantia was puzzled. She looked at Andrea, then at Danny, then back to her friend still in the doorway.

"Danny... I think you saw her come in! Before she spoke!"

Danny gave his crooked smile. "Well, umm, Mel was... looking after me. And it was for Phoebe after all. I couldn't just stop and say, oh hi Andrea, come in, find a chair!"

Mel glowered. "You're a bastard!" But there was a laugh in her voice.

"Anyone feel like explaining what is going on here?"

Everyone looked at Mel, who put on an injured look, as if to say, why me? Then she explained it all.

"WELL, Lanny & Danny fucked last night, then when we came in the two of them fucked me, with a bit of help from Phoebe, then Lanny and me fucked Phoebe, then Danny fucked her a bit, then I gave Danny a suck and finished him off. On Phoebe. Have I missed anything?"

"It's accurate I guess, but put like that, it sounds a bit... rough!"

Andrea surveyed the scene. Phoebe was lying on the bed, Atlantia was sitting beside her. Danny had stepped back from Phoebe's legs, Mel had stood up and was now standing beside him. Absently he had put an arm around her shoulders. It was nearly a normal situation, except that everyone was totally naked. Andrea shook her head.

"You guys. Last night was so much fun, talking, drinking, making friends. And now this. All in his room doing... each other. I don't know if I should admire your creativity, or be devastated you left me out."

Atlantia could see her smile, but sensed a tightness in her voice. In addition, she was the closest. She reached out and took her hand firmly, pulling her into the group. "I'm really glad you're here," she said softly.

Andrea looked down at her, smiled and stroked her shoulder and neck. "Oh Lanny, thank you for saying that. I wasn't sure if you wanted me-"

Abruptly she knelt down and quietly sobbed against Atlantia's chest. Atlantia could feel warmth on her skin from her ragged breathing. Phoebe and Mel came over and all three of the girls hugged her and stroked her hair. Their bare arms formed a ring around each other. No one said a thing.

Andrea slowly calmed down while the others knelt by her in silence. Her voice was still choked with emotion. "I'm sorry. I've crashed in on you, dumped my own hang-ups on you. I've acted childishly." The others gently disagreed and tried to reassure her.

She went on. "I've been so silly. I know how much you care about me. What you're doing now proves it - again. And you are so important to me; I love you all. But it's all bit weird seeing you... like this, undressed, and Danny in the middle of it.

"You know I'm a Christian, so I've thought a lot about relationships and sex. The Church says this and that, but I couldn't work out my own position. Then along came Lanny. Lanny, you were an inspiration that night you explained how it was OK to enjoy your body. Everything changed that night. I don't know if you know, that I prefer girls to boys..."

The girls all nodded, yes, we already knew, which disconcerted Andrea slightly. She thought she'd hidden it better. There was an awkward moment. Danny changed the subject slightly.

"There's just tap water and two glasses, but I'll assume you can share." He had a bottle and the glasses, which he offered to Atlantia and Andrea. The cold water was a relief and a distraction. Everyone got off the floor and made themselves more comfortable. Danny offered Andrea the chair, the others sat on the bed. There were a few bits of fruit left in Phoebe's basket.

A sly smile came over Atlantia's face as she recalled the last time she'd had strawberries.

"We owe Andrea one, I reckon. This has been absolutely weird, but so good for us I think, so lets keep going. I'm guessing Andrea's enjoying having six luscious boobs in front of her." Andrea blushed but didn't deny it. "Phoebe might've started something in me!"

She got off the bed and walked around behind Andrea. She started rubbing her neck and shoulders, then running her hands up into her hair. Andrea sighed.

Atlantia could feel her relax. At what she hoped was the right moment, she leant down, kissed her neck and reached down to the hem of her cotton top. She tugged.

At first Andrea was lost in the pleasant sensations. She went along with the hands caressing down her front, but when her top lifted she froze momentarily. She felt the kiss and the gentle nibble on her ear lobe, and surrendered, raising her arms to let her clothes go.

The girls on the bed admired Atlantia's grace and care for their friend. They also admired her nipples, pointed hard through the fabric of her bra. Andrea reached behind her and the bra fell away. Her two round globes with their big nipples sat somewhat low on her chest.

Atlantia came around in front. She knelt before her and ran her hands down Andrea's chest, massaging the breasts and rolling the nipples in her fingers. Andrea's breathing quickened. When she was prompted to lift her bottom so she could lose her pants, she didn't hesitate. She was sitting on the chair, naked.

Atlantia finished undressing her, then stood up. With her sly smile on again, she straddled Andrea's legs and leant in to kiss her. They brushed lips and tongues, relishing the smoothness of each other's feminine skin.

Then Atlantia took Andrea's hand from where it had tested on her waist and put it down between their legs. She twisted it palm upwards and brushed it against her own pussy. They both gasped at the sensation.

Andrea felt on fire. She had always thought Lanny (as she knew her) was a very tempting specimen of womanhood, but had resolved to respect friendship over lust. So the whole seduction was driving her crazy in a way. Mostly she was feeling warm and relaxed and slightly aroused. Then she had been stripped and everything got more heated. Now her fingers were literally in a pussy, in the pussy she had dreamt about. Hot flashes came up her arm as she explored the damp folds and creases. She felt the rustle of hairs on her palm as her fingers moved up into hot, wet places. It made her slightly dizzy.

Atlantia was revelling in the touches. She thought it would feel nice, but was surprised at how arousing it was. She shivered as fingers gently worked their way into her cleft. She was tempted to stay and let the pleasure take her, but recalled that it was really Andrea's turn. She looked towards Mel and cocked her head. Mel didn't need any more prompting.

She came up behind Andrea and massaged her bare shoulders. Her firm handling of muscle giving way to light caresses as she went down her chest and over her soft round breasts. She rolled the nipples and felt them hardening again. She looked over Andrea and into Atlantia's eyes. They both recognised a playful twinkle in each other's gaze.

Atlantia cocked her head again and Mel came around. Andrea had closed her eyes and was a bit surprised to realise Atlantia was getting up off her lap, but Mel replaced her so smoothly she was completely confused for a moment. Mel's long loose inner lips were totally different, but still electrifying to touch. She had a stronger smell to her, a mannish smell in the mix. She dimly remembered something about Danny and her.

Andrea resolved to take things further this time and thrust her hand in and up. Her fingers found Mel's deep hole. Mel shuddered and slurred, "oh yes, yes, inside! That's good!" With an invitation, Andrea went further still, sliding up and down her cleft, brushing her clit with her thumb, stroking Mel's swinging breasts with her spare hand. Atlantia watched with approval.

She nodded towards Phoebe with a questioning smile, her invitation to join in. Phoebe was hesitant again; perhaps the earlier euphoria had worn off. She stayed on the bed. But Atlantia had other plans for the bed.

She caught Mel's eye again and gestured towards it. Mel pouted but complied with the suggestion. She caught Andrea's wrists and led her over to the high mattress.

Andrea walked as if in a daze. Her senses were overloaded. She'd never even thought about multiple partners (she had barely dealt with her own sexuality)...now here she was, on holiday, with her best friends naked around her, giving and receiving sexual delights in a cascade of pleasure. She found herself lying on the big firm bed, legs gently parted, kisses coming down like warm rain. Then her wrists were tied.

With a shock she looked up at one then the other. A leather belt was looped around one, a garment (her pants?) wrapped the other. They were being attached to the bed legs by Mel and Atlantia. They both had mischievous looks on their faces. "We are your dominatrixes!" Mel growled. "You are now our slave. We will take you by force to the pinnacles of pleasure!" Who writes her material, wondered Atlantia, but it is making the game go better.

"You have one final choice, before we send you off. Who will be your torturer in chief?" Mel was now leaning over her face, breasts tantalisingly close.

Andrea glanced from one to the other in a confusion of panic and desire. Mel - crazy, inventive, game for anything; Lanny - the gentle, generous soul who'd somehow got them to this strange and wonderful place. She looked to her with pleading eyes, Atlantia understood.

She moved round the bed to get between her outstretched legs. Mel moved down slightly and lightly bit each prominent nipple, making Andrea gasp.

She gasped again when she felt two hands on her inner thighs, scratching their way slowly up to her furry triangle. She tried to close her legs, but Atlantia's elbows held them apart. The fingers were now on her outer lips, kneading and spreading them. Andrea threw her head from side to side and back with the torturing pleasure. She could feel herself reaching the peak already.

"AAAhhh!" Atlantia's tongue had surprised her. Her inner lips were relatively small, and she could sense the wet probing point go over and back, over and back, brushing her clit on each return. It was like an electric buzz, which she waited for each time. She felt like she was hovering, tottering in the brink. The kisses and nips on her breasts and nipples, the cheeky tongue-flicks in her armpits, everything was pushing her higher. Even the restraints on her wrists gave her a strange pleasure.

The fingers now had spread her wide, tugging the hairs, tickling her anus, closing and opening her lips, probing her vagina. The tongue scooped up her fluids, then flicked over her clit, then roamed the sides of her pussy. Then a new experience was added.

Phoebe had joined in at last. From sitting on the edge of the bed, she now positioned herself over Andrea's face. She lowered her breast into Andrea's mouth. Her lips formed around the puffy areole, felt the nipple harden and the intake of breath. She rolled her tongue around the hard little bud and was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure from Phoebe. Phoebe gave the other breast to suckle, and Andrea delighted in that one too.

It seemed that Phoebe was the trigger. The shivers and shudders in Andrea rose to a crescendo. She thrust her head back and arched her back in a tight curve.

"Haaa, haaa, haa-AAAAAHHHH!! AAAHHH!! Fuck! Faaaahhhkk!" Andrea's voice was higher-pitched than they'd ever heard before. She convulsively arched her back a couple of times, then fell back on the bed, completely spent.

She lay awhile, eyes closed, breathing hard. Mel and Phoebe gently untied her. Andrea's face was completely relaxed, her eyebrows high, her lips parted slightly. Eventually she lifted her head and looked down at Atlantia, still crouched between her legs. She smiled in gratitude.

"You make a lot of come!" Atlantia said simply.

"Yeah, I do. Hope you don't mind."

"Mind? I loved it. Tastes fine. Makes you feel, rewarded. I dunno, I thought I was straight but open-minded. I might get used to all this!"

Mel chimed in. "I've just realised we've restrained Andrea, as well as Phoebe before that! What does that say about us? Don't answer that question."

"What time is it? Is it even still morning? Suddenly I'm starving. I think wild sex has an effect on my hunger!"

"Your appetites are legendary, it's true."

"Another comment like that will earn you a whack with a pillow."

On cue, there was a tap on the french doors. Danny peeped in.

"If I can't lift this over the step, you may need to help me." He struggled but successfully brought in a small trolley laden with orange juice, a plunger of coffee, warm toast and a few croissants, plates and cups. The girls were overjoyed.

"This is wonderful!"

"How did you know?"

"Pretty obvious I suppose, but very welcome, darling boy!"

Danny smiled. "Thank you! Coffee's still hot, who would like some?"

I'll have... everything!"

The day got better still. Even the croissants were shared fairly.

"Were you waiting for us out on the veranda?" Atlantia was suspicious again, but got no reply.

Danny did offer this: "When you took my belt I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Then I saw you start your game with Andrea, I thought, 'This is private. I'm not part of this.' So I stole out. It was a bit of a job persuading the kitchen to let me bring you breakfast so late - that's why there were only a few croissants left. I told them you've had some important family news which had to be discussed. Well, that's all I could think of when my pants were in danger of dropping in front of the manageress."

Atlantia pulled him down and give him a kiss. "Thank you so much. What on earth do you think of us, Danny!" Danny smiled warmly.

Unusually, Mel was pensive. "This has been... a lot of fun. All of us, together. We've gone so far, from a pyjama party on Friday to, complete abandon today. Hard to believe."

A long pause. "Could we ever do it again?"

It was a thought, and a question, that had occurred to everyone. Now the words were out in the room.

Phoebe was the brave one. "I'd like to."

"Oh yeah! You go girl!"

"I mean it. What if we got a house and we all lived together?"

No one saw that coming. No one said a word.

Phoebe went on. "I'm probably still crazy after this morning, but I want to feel it again. I want to feel the sex and I want to feel how close we are. I want Andrea and Danny and all of us together. If we had a house where we all had a room, we could just join in if we felt like it, or just stay in our rooms." Had she been thinking of this before, or was it coming off the top if her head, wondered Atlantia.

"You're playing with fire, Phoebe. What if you get burnt?" Andrea was clearly doubtful, but Atlantia was feeling a reckless surge of enthusiasm.

"This could work! We four, we go so well together. I've never felt such a closeness as with you. If we make sure we take care with each other... why not have our own spaces, but be together?"

"Because of him, maybe?" Mel interrupted.

"I was going to say, I need Danny back. I missed him for all those years without realising it, and he just feels right with us. All of us. He only became my lover last night, then Mel's this morning. Phoebe thinks he's okay! Could you put up with him and his philosophy, Andrea? And Danny, what do you think? There'll be lots of sex, plus arguments, crazy days, period pains, the works. Could you even put up with us??"

Danny thought a while. "My dear ladies. Yesterday I said I wasn't sure what the day would bring, but I knew to wait for it. Is this it? God didn't tell me any details, but I knew when I saw Lanny - Atlantia - on the monkey bars, it would involve her. She has been special to me for years, so I must say that up front. But I see how important she is to you; I can't spoil that.

He laughed half-heartedly. "Four attractive, wild women, you are any man's dream. I'm looking at it, and I don't believe it. I know there'll be some tricky corners on the road ahead if we get this going, as well as some good times, I hope. I also know I respect and care about you all - 'coz we will really have to look after each other."

He stared out of the french doors in silence. He was listening for that voice. He turned to face the girls.

"Let's do it!"