All Comments on 'Four Queens Ch. 01'

by LearvSM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done on your first story

You told it well and I enjoyed reading it; I hope you will bring us more soon. As to offending people, well some people are easily offended as you will find if you decide to stay here. The only thing I can suggest is that you write for yourself and don't fall into the trap of trying to please everyone -- it never works.

Nicely done, thank you, and please have four stars.

shyintxshyintxabout 9 years ago

She was not into BDSM and had no choice in it so take this crap to non-consent where it belongs. Safe sane and CONSENSUAL is the foundation of BDSM. This was just a petty weak man using his marriage vows to abuse his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with Shyintx entirely

It’s definitely a non con/reluctance story. It’s only BDSM if consent is involved. It’s pretty well written despite that, the guy is clearly attempting to be Dom, however what he actually is instead is a jerk and a bully. Ok I know it’s a fantasy story and he’s just looking for excuses to punish her so that just makes him a sadistic bullying jerk.

A lot of Dom’s (m/f) come across as arrogant but a real Dom would give the ground rules and yeah I’ve seen plenty of instances where the sub is manipulated or manoeuvred into breaking the rules just so that a Dom can issue punishment. Its a difficult balance to maintain but still doable. Fingers crossed that she’s not a just a natural pain slut married to a guy with a magic cock, because that’s just too predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous