Four Queens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers

SMACK. I picked up the crop and brought it down on her ass. "Get back into the proper position, slut. Let's see your cunt, all moist and wet, in all its glory. I can smell your arousal from here."

I have never seen anyone blush a deeper shade of red, or look more crestfallen. Her ass and face were almost the same colour. She did spread her legs, and the sight and smell of her glistening sex pervaded the room.

"As we had discussed, you will ask for the crop on your pussy. Tell me why I should whip you. Your body is already inviting me. Now beg for the whip."

At first she didn't say anything. Then in a small, meek voice, she said, "Whip me, Sir."

I had been through the same thing with Natasha. I didn't want to increase Sophia's punishment, so I warned her again.

"I want you to beg. Tell me why I should. Tell me where you want it. Don't make this any harder on yourself. This is your last chance."

I think Sophia understood the gravity of the situation. She replied, still softly, "Please whip me, Sir. Whip my pussy. I've been a bad wife."

"Keep going, plead with me. I want to hear you beg for it. And speak louder."

"Sir, please whip my pussy with the crop. I've been a bad wife and I deserve it." Sophia said, a lot louder, with a hint of resignation in her voice. I was happy to oblige. I brought the crop down on her open sex, not too hard, but definitely hard enough to sting. Sophia screamed like a woman possessed. She closed her legs, putting her hands in between.

SMACKKKKKKKK. SMACKKKKKKKKK. I gave her two very hard strokes on her ass.

"You are not to break position. Since you did, this stroke will not count. Now spread those legs immediately."

Still in pain, Sophia slowly spread herself, but not to my satisfaction. SMACKKKKK. SMACKKKKK. Both her creamy inner thighs were my target. She got the point, sobbing as she displayed her sex.

I waited for her to ask me to whip her open cunt. After a good 30 seconds, she didn't say anything, simply spreading her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy to me.

SPLATTTT. I whipped her pussy a little harder than the first time, in the same place. Once again she screamed, unable to believe that I was actually whipping her between her legs.

"You didn't beg, and so, even this stroke is not counted. As you may soon figure out, the whipping will only get harder, so whenever you decide you want to get this ordeal done with, start following the rules. In the meantime, I'm glad to give your splayed cunt the treatment it deserves. Now spread your legs wide again."

Sophia was a smart girl, she knew what she had to do.

"Please, Sir, whip my pussy. I really need you to whip my cunt. Please whip me with your crop" she said between sobs.

I smacked her cunt lips even harder, and she squealed in pain. However, she forgot to count. I was really enjoying this. A few more unaccounted strokes like this and I would be whipping my wife's cunt as hard as I could.

"You didn't count, so naturally, I assume that this stroke didn't make an impression. You have already had seven strokes in total on your ass, tits and pussy, and not a single one counts. I'd love it if you further add to that tally."

"I'm sorry Sir, I'll do better, I promise, please whip your slut's cunt Sir." she said, practically screaming.

I brought my crop down squarely on her perineum, making more of an impact than on the strokes before. Sophia howled in pain, but she had learnt her lesson. "One, Sir, thank you so much for the stroke." she managed to say.

From there on, I continued to whip her sex harder and harder, with her begging, pleading, and then thanking me for each stroke. Her cunt was scarlet. It had become a lot redder than her ass. After seven strokes, I delivered a truly vicious smack with the crop into the insides of her raw cunt, and she screamed, but couldn't count it out loud.

"Well, slut, that doesn't count. I'm starting to think I'm going to be whipping your pussy all night."

The next two strikes were just as hard. Somehow, she managed to beg, count and thank me. She was almost done.

"Okay, slut. You have one left. Now, beg like never before, so I can whip you harder than ever before.I'll give you a minute to gather yourself, but don't make me regret it."

I admired her welted pussy and her sore ass. Even wearing underwear was probably going to hurt her for days. I figured that after today I wasn't going to have a problem with Sophia for a long time.

Sophia got ready for the final stroke. "Sir, Please whip my pussy. I've been a bad slut. I will never disrespect you again. Let your disobedient wife feel the sting of the crop on her cunt."

I liked what I heard. I knew I was going to strike her clit. I took careful aim, and brought the crop down very hard on her bud. She fell to the floor, writhing in pain. Sophia howled like a banshee. She screamed and screamed. She sobbed for almost ten minutes. But somewhere in between, she got back on her knees, stuck her ass in the air, and spread her red, swollen, tender cunt for me, not probably realising that we were done with the whipping. It looked so pretty, crimson and welted all over.

"Sophia, remember this punishment, so that you never have to get it again. I would much rather have taught you obedience in the way I taught Natasha. Now, get on your knees, it is time for your wedding night. Take out my cock, and give me the best blowjob you can."

Sophia crawled over quickly, and enthusiastically removed my pants. Anything to avoid another punishment. She sucked me vigorously, and honestly, was trying her best. I could feel her inexperience, especially, after the masterful blowjob I had got from Natasha. There was ample time for Sophia to practice and learn. I ran my hands down her naked, tender body, gently caressing her breasts as she sucked my cock. I kneaded and massaged them, softly playing with her nipples in between, running circles around them. I ran my hands lower down, finding her cunt, still warm from the whipping. I stroked her swollen lips, massaged the area around her clit. She was breathing heavier, getting less and less involved in the blowjob. I pulled out of her mouth, and devoted my full attention to pleasing her beaten cunt. Just as before, she slowly responded through the pain, with a hint of moistness initially, and then, very soon, a sopping wet pussy. I slowly worked a finger in, drawing a low pitched moan from her. I went deeper and deeper, all the while playing with her clit and lips with my other hand. Then a second finger in. Sophia seemed like she was in a trance, with her eyes closed, breasts heaving, breathing heavily, and moaning and sighing in pleasure. I laid her down on her back, pulled my fingers out. She seemed surprised, but understood what was happening as I climbed on top of her. She looked at me, but this time with a mixture of lust and fear. The smell from her sweet, beaten sex was intoxicating. I kissed her deeply as I made love to her, holding her close through the pain, till she was ecstasy once again. She was sighing, then moaning, then screaming in pleasure, as I fucked her faster and faster. Before I knew it, I was close to cumming.

"Cum for me, Sophia." I panted.

We both exploded in a shattering orgasm, and we lay there for a long time, basking in its throes, intertwined, snug in the warmth of each others arms.

After a while, I whispered in her ear, "Looks like you're going to make a great wife after all."

She looked at me, with the hint of a smile, and a twinkle in her eye, and I knew she was mine.

LearvSM
LearvSM
19 Followers
12