All Comments on 'Four Weddings and a Baby Shower'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big Family for Jack

So Jack rises up from poverty and impregnates five women (that we know of), four of them upper class girls. Within a year of fucking the first he'll have five children and is planning a sixth. Damn is he busy! Remarkably well-written, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I realize this is fiction but really

This was SO far over the top that it made me laugh. Truly awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Characterizations, Good Dialogue

A well-written story.

My wife got fucked by two young men on our wedding night. Due to my work schedule, we had to postpone our honeymoon, and we decided not to spend money on a hotel. I got pretty drunk at your reception, and my wife got the two young men who lived below us to help her get me up to our place and into bed. She was upset with me, so when they invited her down to their place for a wedding toast, she went.

One thing led to another, and she got fucked by both of them. She was in graduate school, they were students as well, so their time was flexible. They fucked her as much as they could during the day while I was at work, when their schedules had them all at home at the same time, for a couple of months, until they moved away.

My wife had been a 'good' girl growing up. She said, when she finally told me about this, that having the opportunity to sow her wild oats like this helped her emotionally. She's sorry it happened after we were married, but I am an understanding person, and I think she's wright that it helped her adjust to married life better than she might have otherwise.

When she found out she was pregnant, she made it seem plausible that one of the condoms we always used must have failed.

I foiund all this out much later. We're still married, I love her and I love our daughter very much.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Hot and fun.

One note: Two hundred prints at $2000 each is $400,000, not $40,000. A minor error. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant.

An amazing story as always. Please keep writing I want to read about Jack impregnating many more beautiful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

truly one of my favorite story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yes, it’s an over-the-top cartoon, not resembling in the slightest, but I keep re-reading these stories, because they excite me. Realism isn’t everything - Cartooning has it’s place.

(Perhaps Jack Grierson is how Harvey Weinstein imagines himself?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jack Grierson stories

I am a woman and where is Jack Grierson when I need him??? The best part is I can not get pregnant and I would never tell.

jm0358jm0358about 3 years ago
Fun to read

Well written, great blackmail story, and the way Nikki is described no wonder Jack continued to fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...