Four Weeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had so missed this feeling...

And to service her butch black lover, out in the open, where there was every possibility that someone could come across them, made her dizzy with desire.

When Edie arched her body back against the car door, she knew she was getting to her. When she began to grind her hips forward into Jenny's face, it felt like heaven. Her whole body was aching from her uncomfortable position and yet that only added to the growing heat inside her.

Her black lover was going to cum on her lips...

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jenny stared into the darkness out of the taxi window, pondering on what the night had in store. She was apprehensive, yes, but she hadn't felt this level of excitement in a long, long time.

Edie had bought her the clothes she wore tonight. At first she had been embarrassed to dress this way, but now she'd got used to the idea she was practically dripping with excitement. The thin yellow wife beater t-shirt left her breasts clearly visible on each side and her black skirt was so short that her skimpy thong was on display.

When she'd checked herself out in the mirror, she looked as deliciously slutty as she felt. All of the women at tonight's party would want her...

Was it only two weeks ago that her life had changed so significantly?

After she'd let Edie drive her to that secluded spot, and then gone down on her in the back of the car, she'd made the decision.

Telling Annabelle hadn't been easy. She hadn't mentioned Edie, of course. She had simply explained that she felt their relationship had run its course. Her girlfriend's reaction had reinforced the decision.

She had talked about the pressures she was under at work, how the newspaper business was cutthroat, how difficult it was to make her name in the industry. She had also obliquely referred to some sort of outside influences she had to cope with. But what she didn't say was that she loved Jenny. Nor had she made much of an effort to change her mind.

As a result, Jenny had taken the huge step and moved out of their apartment the very next day.

Edie had been a huge support throughout. She had encouraged her every step of the way, even helping her find a new place to stay, albeit temporary until she could find somewhere more permanent. It was more expensive than she could afford, but Edie had even offered to help with the rent until she could get back on her feet.

But it wasn't just the emotional support she had provided...

This woman was the hottest, most inventive lover she'd ever had. The things Edie did to her body had Jenny crawling up the wall. And she was the most wonderful teacher, too. She had told her in the most graphic terms exactly what black women enjoyed most ... and then let Jenny practice her skills on her. Over and over again.

Sex with Annabelle, before it had become almost non-existent, had become mundane. With Edie, every time was wonderfully different.

She would whisper in Jenny's ear when she was finger-fucking her. She would tell her how hot she looked when Jenny was putting her tongue to good use between her thighs. She murmured things to her constantly while fucking her with her strappy.

Dirty things...

She told her how much Jenny needed black pussy. That sex with other women would keep their relationship fresh. She told her how much she was looking forward to watching Jenny perform on her friends. She'd promised her that she'd personally make sure she had all the black pussy she craved.

The sexy black dyke had seduced her with her words, but Jenny had gratefully submitted with all her heart, body and soul.

Edie had made her dress sexily and shown her off to her female friends on several occasions in the last couple of weeks. The women had stared at her, at them, and it was clear what they were thinking by the looks on their faces. Yet Jenny's prudish embarrassment had been overridden by a feeling of intense arousal.

Yes, she was Edie's. Her older black lover was fucking her. So what?

She wanted every friend of Edie's to admire and want her, but to know that they couldn't have her. Not without Edie's agreement.

The taxi was slowing as it approached the apartment block. They were in a part of London that Jenny didn't recognise and had long since left the white community behind. She crossed her legs in a vain attempt to control the heat between her thighs.

Tonight, it wasn't Edie's pussy she was going to devour!

----------

It was like walking into a saloon in one of those cowboy movies. All eyes had turned towards the stranger in their midst. The difference—apart from the continuing heavy beat of the music—was that in this case there wasn't a suspicious look amongst the sea of gazes. There was only unadulterated lust.

The moment dissolved around a shriek from a middle aged woman in the centre of the room. Arms wide, she rushed across and hugged Edie close to her ample frame.

"Hey girl, where've ya been," she drawled, her eyes finding Jenny's nervous gaze over Edie's shoulder. "We've been waitin' for ya."

"Worth waiting for, Jessie?"

"Hell, yeah," the woman answered.

She grinned at Edie as she took a step back. Her dark eyes were dancing across Jenny's body.

"Would ya look at those titties..."

If Jenny's nipples hadn't hardened the moment they'd entered the room, they would have grown hard then.

"Jessie's hosting the party," Edie told her. "If you're good, I'll let you thank her later."

She dropped her arm over Jenny's shoulder and cupped her left breast

"Jessie's the only woman I know," she continued, scratching Jenny's nipple with her long fingernail, "who's almost as hot as Edie in bed."

Jessie let out another shriek of laughter. But her eyes didn't leave Jenny's even though she spoke to her friend.

"That was quite a night," she murmured. "We goin' to do it again with this pretty lil piece of whitebread? What's her name, by the way?"

"Jenny," Edie answered, speaking more to the gaggle of women who had suddenly gathered around them. "This is Jenny. And she just adores black pussy."

A combined feminine screech hit the air as, all at once, the woman closed in even further.

Suddenly, hand after hand found Jenny's body. Some slid inside her t-shirt, cupped her tits, pinched her nipples, some ran up and down her thighs and others stroked her ass. And someone—who was it?—was actually cupping her sex. Jenny's heart felt like it was going to burst from her chest and she pushed her mound forward against the grasping palm, revelling in the sheer unadulterated feeling of being such an object of desire. One white girl! All these black women!

Oh fuck...

"That's enough, ladies," she heard Edie boom above the sound of the clamour.

Her commanding tone brought an instant reaction. Hands began to reluctantly pull away, even the fingers that had found their way under her thong. Jenny felt her heart drop. She would have been cumming on them inside another thirty seconds.

"You know the rules," Edie told the women, unable to keep the gloating tone out of her voice. "You want this sweet white ass and you better come and see Edie first."

She grinned sexily at Jenny as she took hold of her hand—didn't I tell you, her gleaming eyes were saying—and then she was leading her across the floor towards the group on the far side. More hands caressed her body on the way, checking her out, but now Jenny's gaze was focused solely on the woman she had come to see.

"Hello baby," Monica drawled in that distinctly Caribbean dialect of hers.

Her sparkling drank in the contours of Jenny's full breasts and then settled on her glossy lips. Jenny didn't need to be a mind reader to know what she was imagining.

"So this is the present Edie promised me..."

It took every piece of concentration she had to just stand there, in front of the birthday girl. The recollection of their previous time together flitted through her mind. She'd been reluctant then. Now, her head had gone soft and light in the knowledge that she was going to be allowed a repeat performance.

Edie was behind her, and the temperature in her body was rising even before her lover began to drag her t-shirt upwards and over her head. Her skirt went next, leaving her in just her skimpy thong. When Edie tugged it down her thighs, she was naked.

The gasps that went up around her found their way to her pussy. So did the needy look in Monica's eyes. But despite the white-hot arousal surging through her veins, she remembered her cue.

"Happy birthday, Monica," she simply said.

----------

The music in the main room had dulled almost as soon as Monica had led her into the adjacent bedroom. Not long after, it had been replaced by the sound of the black woman's growls of pleasure.

The heat of the moment had consumed Jenny. The very instant the bedroom door had closed behind them she had pushed Monica flat on the bed and practically raped her. It had taken less than thirty seconds to strip her out of her clothes and only another couple of minutes more to bring her to her first orgasm of the night.

She had grown to prefer clean, shaved pussies like Edie's, but somehow the sight of that thick black bush again had released a need inside her so ferocious that it surprised even herself.

"That's it, baby," Monica had drawled, clutching Jenny's dark hair as she had run her tongue across her glistening labia again. "Like that. Make Momma cum again."

Jenny had done. Again and again. She practiced almost everything Edie had taught her, bringing Monica to the boil, backing off, and then, slowly and surely building up the pressure again.

Each subsequent orgasm became more intense, and Monica became even more vocal in search of each new climax.

"Put that fucking tongue inside, you teasing bitch..."

"Suck it out of Momma ... oh yeah ... oh fuck..."

"Yeah ... like that, honey, like that..."

"My clit, baby ... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee... my clit..."

"Baby, Momma's never ever gonna let you go."

Even after an hour, neither woman could get enough. Sweat was covering Jenny's prone body and her neck was aching like never before. But she had one more treat in mind.

She gripped under Monica's knees and pushed her legs upwards so that she had full access to her wonderful black pussy. Her labia was wet and glistening through a combination of her saliva and the woman's juices. Her clit was hard and shiny.

Their eyes met and Jenny held the aroused woman's gaze as she ran her tongue all the way along the valley between her pussy and anus. Monica's shocked body jerked violently and her shriek hit the empty air. Edie had taught her how sensitive that area was.

She brought another screech from the trembling woman as she repeated the action. Monica's body was shuddering so hard now it was as if a surge of electricity was being fed through her.

The heat radiating from her ebony skin was intoxicating.

When Jenny went to work on her anus, her shrieks became continuous. Unless the bedroom was soundproofed, it occurred to Jenny that everyone in the main room would be able to hear. But that thought only drove her on.

She circled her tongue around the puckered opening at the same time as her fingers found Monica's clit. She rubbed the slippery bud gently as she pushed her tongue forward, just as Edie had taught her. When her fingers moved faster and her tongue pushed deeper, the West Indian began to wail.

When she came, she screamed like a banshee.

----------

It was another half an hour before they were able to rouse themselves and leave the bedroom. Monica's body was still trembling so hard from her orgasms that Jenny had to help her into her clothes.

It was only at that point she realised her own had been left behind in the main room. She had no choice other than to return naked.

A wave of embarrassment flooded through her. Her nipples hardened again. All the women would have known what had happened in the bedroom and even if they hadn't, Monica had been so loud there was no chance that they hadn't been overhead.

She let Monica exit ahead of her.

The cheer that greeted her made her cringe. When she nervously followed her into the room, the cheers grew into a crescendo and some spontaneous applause rang out. She glanced apprehensively towards Edie and the beaming approval in her lover's sparkling eyes sent a feeling of pride rippling through her naked body.

Then Edie was nodding at the wall to her left.

Jenny followed her gaze towards the huge screen. How could she have missed seeing it when she had arrived at the apartment? The monitor was still turned on and the sight facing her was unmistakeable—Jessie's bedroom.

The implication took only a few seconds to register. For the last hour and a half, the women had been treated to a homemade blue movie. Jenny had been the star.

ONE WEEK LATER

The way Edie was staring so deeply into her brown eyes made Jenny's body tingle. But that was nothing compared to the shivers of arousal the older woman's suggestion had invoked.

At first she thought she was joking. She hadn't been.

She was almost ashamed to admit that the idea, as preposterous as it first seemed, excited her. It would give her access to the thing she valued most, and any opportunity to leave her humdrum job and earn an even better living had to be seriously considered.

They had just enjoyed a light lunch at one of Edie's favourite haunts. It was busy of course. It always was. Other women like Edie—black dykes—took their white girls there, too. Their white bitches, she'd heard them called—not that Edie had ever referred to her that way.

"They all want you, you know," Edie murmured, nodding around them.

Jenny felt the blush wash through her. It wasn't the first time Edie had told her the same thing.

"Look at them," Edie went on.

Her black shoe dangled sexily from her toes as she sat back and casually swung one foot back and forward.

"And look at the little white girls with them. They're all beautiful, all sexy, but their owners are all glancing over at you. I told you that you were special, didn't I kitten?"

Yes, she had. And Jenny was beginning to believe her.

The other dykes here were looking at her. And other black women stared her way even when she just walked down the street.

Then there had been the party. The women present hadn't been able to keep their hands off her. Every one of them had wanted her but Edie had allowed that pleasure to only Monica and, for a short time later, Jessie. Jenny crossed her legs and smiled wistfully to herself. Neither woman had been disappointed.

Her eyes found Edie's again. What else had she just said?

"Owners," she asked. "Is that what you are? My owner?"

Edie threw her head back and laughed heartily. Her right hand found its way to Jenny's thigh and the very tips of her fingers began to move in almost imperceptible circles, just grazing the skin.

"Kitten, I'm older than you and have much more experience of these matters," she said, sliding her fingers under the hem of Jenny's dress now. "I try to give you what you want, but you make all your own decisions, don't you?"

Jenny couldn't help the wry smile that crossed her face. In one sense that much was true, but she'd had many examples of Edie's persuasive powers. She was experiencing them now. How could she not open her legs wider to allow the probing fingers better access?

"And talking of decisions," Edie went on, working two fingers inside her thong. "What do you really think of my suggestion?"

----------

Jenny gazed out of her car window at the apartment block opposite, trying to rationalise what she was about to do. Who would ever have thought she'd face a situation such as this?

Her life had changed dramatically in such a short period. Not only had she ended her relationship with Annabelle, but she had submerged herself completely into Edie's world. No, the woman didn't tell her what to do, but she the compelling options she provided were difficult to resist.

Was that why she was here? Because she wanted this, needed this—or was it that she wanted to please Edie?

The answer was both, she concluded.

She still hadn't decided if the experience was to be a one-off, or whether she was seriously contemplating this as a full time proposition. Tonight would make up her mind.

She furtively glanced around as she slipped out of the car, still unsure of herself, and then locked the door behind her. If anything, she was even more apprehensive than she had been before making her appearance at Monica's birthday party. At least she had Edie to guide her then. Here, she was on her own.

The apartment was on the third floor and throughout her upward journey she kept telling herself to breath. Reaching the door, she took another deep breath and composed herself.

The woman answered her sharp knock within a few seconds. She was around Edie's age and her skin was a deeper shade of black. Jenny hadn't expected her to be this attractive, and from the way her apple-sized breasts and nipples were outlined against her thin black robe, it seemed like she was naked underneath.

"Kitty?" she asked, more confidently than she felt. "I'm Jenny. I'm your escort for the night."

The woman just smiled and stood to one side so that she could enter the apartment. Jenny took a moment to check out the room and when she turned back Kitty had already unfastened her robe.

Her body was even firmer than Jenny had imagined. The dark-chocolate nipples on her perky breasts stood out long and proud. She had the tiniest of landing strips that seemed to point the way to her pussy. Her labia was already glossy with arousal.

She imperiously sauntered towards the chair in the corner of the room. When she sat down, she spread a leg over each arm of the chair and lewdly opened her engorged folds with her fingers.

"Jenny, huh?" she murmured. "Well you're bought and paid for, honey child, and you didn't come cheap. So you'd better get that cute white ass over here and make Kitty squirm and shake."

----------

"Does it excite you?" Kitty provocatively asked. "Being a prostitute?"

They were in her bedroom now.

Jenny had made her cum twice in the chair and Kitty had opened a bottle of champagne.

"To celebrate," she'd said. "Apart from a beautiful young Puerto Rican girl I fell in lust with during a business conference, no-one has made me cum that quickly..."

But rather than filling either of the two champagne flutes she'd brought into the bedroom with her, she emptied half of its contents across her tits. Jenny had watched in awe as the fizzy liquid had run in rivers across and between her breasts, along her stomach and down to her pussy.

"Juanita loved to drink champagne this way," she had said huskily, opening up her legs. "How about you..."

Jenny had instantly obliged, scrambling between her ebony thighs and lapping at the bubbly like a thirsty cat. If the Puerto Rican girl could turn this woman on, so could she.

It had been so unbelievably sexual, drinking in the exotic cocktail of fizzy champagne and Kitty's free flowing juices. Edie was going to love it when they tried this together.

But Edie had remained in the back of her mind as Kitty had humped her beautifully tight pussy against her face. She'd focused on the panting woman's clit and it hadn't taken long until she was screaming out yet another noisy orgasm.

Afterwards, they'd finished the rest of the champagne—conventionally this time—and snuggled into one another. They had made small talk at first. Then Kitty had hit her between the eyes with the question.

"Does it excite you, being a prostitute?"

"I'm not a prostitute," Jenny instantly protested.

She jerked her head up from Kitty's apple sized breasts to look at her. How dare she call her that?