Four Weeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm an escort," she emphasised.

"You're being paid for sex," the woman said with a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. "That makes you a prostitute in my book."

Jenny's eyes widened as she stared up at Kitty. Why did she have to say that? She sent her an angry look and rested her head back on the woman's soft breasts again. What was the point in arguing?

But Kitty wasn't going to let it rest. She was having fun.

"I run my own business," she explained, stroking Jenny's dark hair. "I have twenty staff now. We're very successful and they all work hard. Maybe I should hire my lil white girl prostitute as a bonus for them? It'll be tax deductible, after all."

Jenny angrily twisted her head again, but before she could tell Kitty what to do with herself and her business, the woman had gripped her hair and pulled her head upwards. Their mouths clashed in an angry kiss that quickly turned deep and passionate.

"You can call yourself anything you want, honey child," Kitty panted, staring into her brown eyes as the kiss came to an end. "But to me you're just a white-whore."

Jenny tried to twist her body away but despite her slender physique, Kitty was deceptively strong. She turned Jenny onto her back and slid a thigh between her legs, scissored their bodies together.

"Feisty, huh?" she laughed.

Despite Jenny trying to pull her head away, she kissed her unwilling lips again. Her hands were on her ass, pulling their pussies more tightly against each other. Then she stared to grind.

"You're bought and paid for, honey child, remember?" she murmured. "You're my white-whore for the night."

Jenny tried to pull away, but each struggle only seemed to cement their bodies more closely together. Besides, it was just a token protest, this woman was right. She was Kitty's for the night, bought and paid for. That had been the agreement, after all.

She began to relax as Kitty upped the pace. The way she was moving, grinding her hips in tiny circles, felt sublime. She could actually feel their clits rubbing against one another and her hands found Kitty's firm asscheeks as she let out a throaty groan.

"That's it," Kitty triumphantly encouraged. "Give yourself to me..."

She began to move faster, harder. Her perky breasts bounced with each sexy grind. Jenny closed her eyes and threw her head back, letting Kitty fuck her until the friction became impossible to ignore.

She let out another, deeper, growl, as her own hips began to respond. She pumped upwards, trying to match the woman's rhythm. She was feeling the heat now. Their eyes met and it suddenly became a battle of wills.

Who was going to give in first?

But this woman knew exactly what she was doing. Without breaking stride, she reached for the champagne bottle and poured the contents down between their thighs. The slapping noises of black flesh on white flesh grew louder. Jenny bit down on her lower lip but her thighs had started to shake and she couldn't hold back.

Kitty gripped her hair again, pulling her head next to hers and holding it there. Mouth open, she watched the expression on Jenny's face as she climaxed and then tossed her head back as she let the girl's orgasm trigger her own.

It took a while before the trembling in their bodies began to settle and then Kitty tenderly pulled Jenny against her again.

"My, my, honey child," she softly murmured in her ear. "You do know that you and I are really going to get to know one another over the next few weeks."

EPILOGUE

"Tell me when you first wanted me," Jenny murmured.

It was early morning and neither she nor Edie had enjoyed much sleep. They'd been fucking all night. What better way to celebrate her move into a luxury apartment. Who would have thought the money she had made over the last three months could have led to this. Her client list was growing with each passing week.

"It was the first time I saw you," Edie replied, smiling warmly at her younger lover. They lay next to each other on the bed. "You came into the office that first day, all innocent and wide-eyed. I just knew then that I had to have that pretty little white ass."

Jenny laughed and reached out to stroke Edie's cheek.

A sheen of perspiration covered her dark skin and it made Jenny want to lick every inch of that rich black flesh. She remembered that first day as if it were yesterday. Edie had come on to her then, and had continued to do so despite the constant knock-backs.

Persistence had been her middle name.

"When did you know for certain that you were going to have me?"

It was Edie's turn to laugh. Her smile broadened as she ran the tip of her finger along Jenny's full lips.

"You know that," she chided. "It was the first time I felt these sexy lips on mine. You remember that office party, kitten?"

How could Jenny forget?

With Annabelle enjoying herself on the dance floor, Edie had cornered her on the balcony. She should have resisted the kiss but she hadn't. Nor had she made any objection when Edie had slid her hand under the hem of her dress. Only the sound of the approaching voices had stopped her from giving herself there and then.

"You corrupted me," Jenny chuckled.

"Me?" Edie said. Her eyes fluttered wide in mock-shock. "No, I just opened your eyes to a world of possibilities, kitten."

Jenny's aroused gaze fixed on Edie's gaze as she twisted her body and slithered down between her spread legs. Everything she'd ever wanted was waiting for her between those black thighs. When she dipped her head towards the Promised Land, Edie grinned.

"Black pussy, kitten," she murmured happily. "All yours..."

THE END