All Comments on 'Four Words Ch. 02'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Silly Story. Not worth the time to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pathetic

No 41yr old will look 16, she will just look stupid or retarded. Also, if it is HER credit card (as you wrote) then it is hers to do with as she sees fit. Otherwise, it is his credit card in his name.

As well, humiliation is well and good; but someone is going to notice some old hag dressed like a school girl showing her ass and call the cops. What do you think will happen when he is taken in for questioning for mental abuse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Age Uncertainty

One of your commentators noted that no 41 year-old would look like a teen. Maybe not, but back when the drinking age was 18 in NYS, my 35 year old sister was carded twice in two weeks in two different places. So it's not entirely outside of the realm of likelihood. As to your story, as it's not my style, the less said the better.

I will say that it's written in a literate manner, with both good spelling and grammar. So the technical side is O.K.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Never shall I ever

Never shall I ever - speak to this man.nor treat him like he exists. I also hope she has her own money so she can leave his ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First of all it was HER card and HER money and you got mad because she wanted to treat herself to something nice instead of supporting your deadbeat lazy ass while mooching off your wife says what kind of piece of low life scum you are. I personally invite you to my home so you can try the same thing to me. You will regret it. Trust me. K? K. Get bent, bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous