All Comments on 'Foursome To Be?'

by jimstory

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tranquility99tranquility99over 12 years ago
Go for it!

Take it from this 44 year old married woman: Talk honestly and openly with Marti, lay down some ground rules, then go fuck the hell out of Jo! Enjoy every moment, and be happy for your wife that she can have fun, too.

Wade is unlikely to leave Jo for Marti, so let her have fun. You already had some fun with Jo, it is only fair that Marti get at least one night of fun with Wade.

Like I tell my husband: it's only sex! Now suck it up, let Marti fuck Wade, and you go blast Jo's pussy full of your cum! It'll work out okay. I'll be watching for a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What

That's a life for a barren wife.Gets fucked easily.Or an infertile husband.Hold on to what you have and have an open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

Good story line or is it true. If you let wade fuck Marti I am sure your marriage will change in some way.

labigqlabigqover 12 years ago
Could be a distaster...

He should tell Marti if his feelings and admit what happened with Jo, because she will find out soon...probably on that trip. So apologize and tell Marti that you didnt fuck Jo and wasn't going to. You might have to let her do some oral on Jo's hubby tho, but definitely no fucking! LOL...although I wouldn't let it happen!

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 12 years ago
Flow? Go!!!

I say go with the flow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't be surprised.

Doubtful that all of Marti's new learning was from Jo. Marti and Wade just happening to be out of town simultaneously, leading to the first time with Jo? Might as well go with it, but don't kid yourself that it'll be a first time for any of you four. Oh, and let us know how things work out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Regular marrige is over

Your regular marrige is over. Your wife have share knowledge with Jo about a longer penis, and your wife likes it. She wants more. Jo likes to fuck. Your are just another dick to her. Prepare to share your wife, if you want to or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Listen to tranquility99

Talk to you wife and find out what she thinks. Make sure if she agrees to set down rules that she and you set and make sure both follow the rules. Make sure you do not cross the line again and that neither of you see someone else without the other knowing and agrees. If it does happen then wait until the 3rd of Janurary and talk about it and see how both of you feel. Make sure you both are honest with each other or you will have problems. Don't either of you force the other to do it if one has second thoughts of the the other being with someone else.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I looks like Marti has already fucked Wade, and that was just a set-up when Jim went to Jo's house.

Marti seems to want to stay with Jim even though Wade has a lot bigger cock, so Jim may as well let Marti and Wade's affair out in the open. At least he will get to fuck Jo.

He's getting cuckolded now, and not getting any of Jo's pussy, so he should just go along with what his wife wants,at least he'll be able to fuck Jo, because Marti isn't going to stop fucking Wade. She'll find a way to fuck Wade whether Jim likes it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sounds like you were writing about my wife and me. What started with dinners and card playing with her best friend and her husband, ending up with a kiss goodnight, progressed into open necking in the same room, asnd then a weekend at a resort where on Thursday night she slept in the adjoining toom while I slept with her friend in ours. On Friday we slept with our own spouse, and on Sat we swapped again and from there, it was every weekend back home.

Then he took a job out of town and they moved away. My wife and I divorced and got remarried to other people. She is now a widow and I am still married, but we are more in love than ever but dont see each other except by e-mail and occasional phonecalls.

We understand the other couple also divorced but many years later after we did.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear digdaddyrich It depends on the mesaurements of pussy. If the pussy is small the big dick causes pain during sex. I suggest reading the Troubador's fable story "Wife Gets Caught"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cancel!

Cancel! Cancel! Cancel! I agree with another poster that this stuff will change things for the worse. Don't do it. You already went too far with the blowjob and Jo. I'd drop them as friends and move somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go for it!

I say go for it. I'm thinking Marti has already been with Wade when they were out of town. You should set up some ground rules as it seems like everyone is on board for some swapping to happen. I'm trying to work something out like this too. I hope it works out and write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You live ONCE. Kill off the jealousy and have FUN!

This is the greatest opportunity you two have had in years. Lay down ground rules, that this is sex, not love or romance, and be there for each other, and enjoy each other's pleasure together. Make it about the two of you, even as you share yourselves with others and it will do nothing but ramp up your sexual pleasure to levels you never reached before.

Also, did you ever consider how good Jo's BJ was? And how much difference and variety it will be to actually fuck the living shit out of her? Don't you NEED to know what a fuck like that feels like? Well, if you love your wife and deny her this, something that would be SO good for her and joyous and expanding of her whole sexual being, you hurt yourself, your relationship, and you show that your love is based on selfishness and not wanting the absolute best for her.

In other words, GO FOR IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go for it

We want another chapter

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
So. How'd it go?

I figure by now he's fucked your wife senseless, and Jo's banged you silly too. Hard to take at first, seeing another man's dick giving her more pleaure than you can. But when you consider, you're allowing her to take that pleasure, you're giving her that, it becomes easier to handle.

And, at the end of the day, she's going home with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go with the flow

In my opinion you should go ahead with the advice of Jo. You will definitely like it and as you have already used Jo once it's only right if wade gets his share too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't, you will always come second to the guy with the big cock, her friend will introduce her to other guys with big cocks and you will get very stretched sloppy seconds as a best case scenario, you will end up as a humiliated divorced loser as a worst case scenario, if you are happy with that, you are a loser, find a tall building and jump off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous