All Comments on 'Fourteen Day Program Ch. 06'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Real

I love the way your character has real human reactions and emotions, to essentially losing his wife. Keep it up please can't wait to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fun ?

well I was right from the beginning. it's a sad tale with a dead marriage by a couple or maybe one bad decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Feels like I'm watching a train wreck...

So if he loves the version of her that is his wife is so much, why does he keep putting her/them in situations where this other person he dislikes so much comes out to play? Moreover, why hasnt he done anything to save or otherwise preserve the women he loves?

Your comments on not letting the commentary influence the story and about chapter 7 being the end make me suspect that this will not end well. Which is of course your prerogative as it is your story and you have to take it where you want it to go.

I do however think you did a great job building these characters and its going to be unfortunate for this to turn into what amounts to a tragedy where they trade their love for meaningless sex. The idea that she goes from doing anything for him due to love to doing anything for anyone because shes programmed that way is very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The Marriage and the woman he knew are no more. He is not the man he was. The characters you started with are no longer the characters you are now writing about. The story was strange to begin with it is now completely where most rational people will not go. If this your idea of a fantasy I would truly hate to see you idea of a nightmare.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm

No development along the lines of our hero sleuthing out who " them" is... I'll assume you'll get to that being that he resents the slut

Liz for being who she is, or rather Hayes that she is a slut created and influenced by " them". Maybe I missed it in an earlier chapter but I was looking for him to express that Darla owed him some sex fotr turning his wife on to the cult. She could have coaxed her into being a more sexual person without the cult, unless you're going to get to the true nature of the cults existence in chapters to come. Even an average guy should be able to wire a Garmin trip device to a hot wire in the car and conceal it, they only detect signals so they can't be scanned for, not that the cult employs ex 007's. Still intrigued with the story concept, sure hope our hero uncovers the hidden agenda and gets his wife back, with the hot sex though. I think that Darla owes him sex every weekend that Liz is gone, wOuld only be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope the next part Tom finally starts to get payback on them and she either becomes their slut toy or wakes up.

HamsterHamsteralmost 13 years ago
He's In Control

Hubby has to realize that HE is in control of which of the three alter egos he conjures up. He has to get over his anger at her and understand that she has been trained to exceed anything he can dream up and that her compliance is really a trap that HE has fallen into. If he doesn't want to see the wanton, out of control nympho persona, then he must not lead her there. Her conditioning forces her to go where he leads her; SHE will NOT lead him. I am looking forward to the next installment to see if the author leads the two of them back to a stable relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I thought you said this chapter would be less about sex. All I've read about is a creepy pervert and his shameless slut wife perving on each other and other people ALL THE TIME!!!! It is too creepy to enjoy to be honest. I mean we all love sex and erotica but being a complete perv is creepy as hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous