All Comments on 'Fourth Year After Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn, you still ain't done with this pack o& crap? Waste of cyberspace....

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome chapter

thank you for updating , love holds no bounds, complicated or not....

looking forward to more updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Re: This "Waste of cyberspace"; If you didn't like the previous books in the series, just don't read this and read something else. You have a crapload to choose from.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Not the first time...

Not the first time this anonymous commenter has apparently left the same comment on the chapters in this story. I can only think "You're still reading it, aren't you?"

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Still great

Still love this series, but I gotta admit that in the middle I was losing track of who was who. The cast of characters is a very long list, and I am a little relieved that some of them stepped back off the stage. Not saying that this loving family should be smaller, just pointing out that it was tough to keep them all straight as I read. Thanks for continuing this Leenysman, and I look forward to the next installment. I too know how easily life can get very busy ;-)

Rnebular

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
I think

The postwoman delivered mail to an old friend of grandpa back in the sixties, and she iust happens to arrive at the door looking for love! LOL

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
@UltimateHomeBody

Wha?

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
while reading this chapter something occured to me

and i felt i needed to say a big thank you to the writter as you are doing something here that is hardly ever done...you are not including anal sex in your story (so far) and i have to say thank you thank you thank you for that.

i hate it when writters think of brutal assfcuking and then putting the shit covered cocks in the women characters love eat shit dick. again for that i have to say a big thank you. 20 chapters in and yet no such foulness has come into play! just awesome (im not a fan of all this rugedy anal shit)

this comment doesnt have a lot of bearing on your story but i felt it needed to be said. so again, thank you leenysman for keeping this story anal free :)

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@crawler101

I don't write anal sex because I've never done it myself and don't think trying to copy what other writers say about it is either credible or honest.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

New characters well developed over the 4 series. Between "Second Year After" and Fourth Year After", Toby remains immature. I can not honestly understood how someone could be so possessive, insecure and jealous as to knowingly making someone they supposedly love unhappy by denying that person a relationship they desire. Wendy needs to help Toby grow up by suggesting he take a hike for a semester or two. Come back when he grows up or don't..

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

Toby doesn't appear in Second Year After. He doesn't even get mentioned by name until Third, when I introduce Ginger. I'm not sure who in SYA you're confusing Toby for, though.

He's definitely meant to be this possessive in this chapter, but does learn from what he's told, as you'll hear about in the next chapter, as relayed by Jean and Duke. After returning to Denver to return to school, he and Wendy will be back one more time over the summer but he still doesn't get involved in Drew's group. Ginger's connection to them is far from finished, though.

One of the side purposes of the overall scene was to have Duke experience incest first-hand, between Jean and Wendy, when he's avoided being involved in Drew's marriage at all costs, before and after knowing about Drew's incest. The next chapter actually focuses in on that resistance quite a bit, as plot lines involving him and Jean, Ginger, Sandy and Maria all continue to progress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES