Fourth Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earlier, it didn't sound like either Jean or Duke were ready to commit to doing anything with them, so what changed their mind?" I asked.

"I bet Wendy just snuck into their bed," Amber said. "A naked girl can be mighty enticing. It was enough for my Dad, once I knew he was looking at me differently."

~~~~~

In the morning, I went downstairs to make coffee and get started on breakfast, and Duke was already downstairs, sipping orange juice on the living room couch. We made eye contact, and he said, "You heard, I guess."

"We all did, and guessed it was Wendy. Did she just sneak in?" I asked.

Duke said, "Yes. I woke up, and she and Jean were already in a 69 right next to me. When Wendy reached over and rubbed my prick, there wasn't a question I was going to join in. I knelt behind her, and slammed in. I actually spanked her a couple of times for sneaking in, calling her a dirty girl, which only made her hotter."

"You bastard! She's mine!" we heard shouted, and Toby ran across the room and took a mistimed swing at Duke. Duke evaded it easily, and a quick punch to Toby's stomach made him drop to the floor, face-down.

Duke growled, "Stay down, kid. Wendy clearly makes her own choices. If you want her to stay in your life, never mind your bed, you better learn it, quickly."

Jean and Wendy appeared on the stairs, and both gasped at seeing Toby sprawled on the floor. Wendy said, "I'd ask what happened, but I can guess." She crossed the room to her brother, and kneeling by him as he rolled to his back, declared, "Toby, you don't own me. Even if I have some submissive tendencies, that doesn't make me your slave. I wanted to be with Jean this morning, and since she was in bed with Duke, it only made sense to see how the three of us would do together, before seeing how the four of us would do, or maybe five if we include Mom the way Jean wants. You're going to fuck that all up, if you get jealous."

Patti and Amber came down the stairs next, eyes filled with questions. And Ginger came through the sliding glass door with Henry, Mom, Sandy and Toni, too. Wendy explained the events of the night. Ginger crossed the room to Toby, and sat next to him on the couch, whispering, while the rest of us busied ourselves in the kitchen, and quickly had a big breakfast ready.

By then, Toby had come and apologized to Duke, then hugged Wendy tight to him, saying, "I'm afraid of losing you."

"I know you are, dummy," Wendy said. "The problem is that you're insisting that this is a choice between my being with you or being with someone else. When what I'm hoping for is to have you and them, and Mom, on the occasions when we can get to Dallas, or they can come to Denver. When it's just you and me in Denver, I'm yours, but it's by my choice, not obligation or ownership. I'm not going to put up with this possessiveness. I love you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. But my heart and body want to love other people, too. If we can love them together, that's great, but if it means loving them separately, I will."

"And what about the Barnes-Kilson group?" Toby asked.

Wendy looked around, knowing that we were all listening. "I'm saying 'Not right now'. Given that we're still going to be living in Denver at least until I finish college in 17 months, anything with Mom or Jean and Duke is only going to be occasional, not a 24x7 marriage like these folks have. That might change once we graduate, but until then, it will be hard enough missing the people I already love - Mom and Jean. Pursuing even more long distance relationships right now just doesn't make sense. If Mom is still involved with them after school's done, we can reevaluate. For now I say we give her our blessing to be happy with whoever she chooses."

"Yes, Mom. You have our blessing," Toby added.

I looked towards Ginger, and saw a tear fall from her face, but she was smiling, too. There was no longer a conflict between her involvement with her kids and whatever involvement with us she chose to have.

After breakfast, we bid farewell to our guests, cleaned up from breakfast, and ran over to the Taylors to pick up our kids.

~~~~~

That night, I was getting ready for bed with Mom and Toni, and asked, "Do you think Wendy and Toby will change their minds, down the road?"

Mom answered, "Toby would need to grow up a little, make that a lot, first. He's way too possessive of Wendy for him to share her, although he did agree to share Ginger."

I said, "If I read Toby right, he wouldn't dare claim ownership of his own mother, so letting her go wasn't much of an issue. But his sister? He definitely thinks of her as his and his alone. But they can't all three join into the two public poly marriages we hide behind, anyway."

"True," Mom said. "The same way Sandy can't join either one."

"Or your sister Maria," Toni said, as we climbed into bed.

I said, "I think I screwed up any chance that Maria would join us, anyway. I actually proposed to her on Christmas Eve, and she said no. It's the reason she left early."

"Why?" Toni asked. "Anyone who sees her with you knows that she loves you."

"I think I'm still tangled up in her heart with her feelings for my Dad."

"She knows the difference, Drew," Mom responded.

"She's said a couple of times that her head knows the difference, but her heart doesn't. She called me Tom twice the other night, while we were having sex."

"I've done that, too," she countered.

I nodded. "I mentioned that to her, when she got upset for doing it. But you only did it one time at the beginning, and Dad had been your previous lover for 25 years before me. How many other relationships has Maria had since giving up Dad, that lasted longer than Dad? We're jumbled together, and being able to express my love for her just once or twice a year hasn't been enough to change that, and now it may never get straightened out, because she wants to go back to just being my aunt."

Mom caressed my cheek, before saying, "What else was it that you said when that happened to me? That you were trying to make me forget my own name, so it was no surprise I mixed up yours and Tom's? I'd like some more of that, if you don't mind."

"Me, too," Toni said.

"On your knees, then, Tina. You can eat out Toni while I try to make you forget your name."

They both complied with my command, and I dropped down to give my Mom a couple of quick licks, before I knelt behind her, and slowly drove my cock into her, basking in her warmth before pulling back, and sliding all the way back in.

Toni decided to rotate into a 69 under Mom as I gradually increased the speed of my thrusts. Mom was moaning, before her face dipped into Toni's crotch again. I reached between the two women to grab Mom's breasts, and pinched both of her nipples, and she jolted in surprise, then thrust back at me. I felt a small amount of milk squeezed out, and rubbed it around her areola.

Continuing to hold Mom's tits with thumb and index finger squeezing her nipples, I slammed into her, then gave her a series of fast short strokes, only withdrawing about halfway. She pulled away from Toni's crotch to cry out, "Oh, fuck me, Drew. Give me all you've got!"

I felt Toni's tongue run along my shaft as I withdrew, then she returned her attention to Mom's clit. I knew Mom was close to her peak, but I hissed, "Not yet," and Toni and I dragged it out as long as we could, building her higher and higher. Just as I felt her spasm around me, I pinched her nipples again, and she positively exploded, jerking between Toni and I, and I came, grunting "Tina, fuck, Tina, I'm cummmminggg!"

As I eased myself out of her, Toni said, "I think she passed out, Drew."

Sure enough, Mom was unconscious. I helped Toni roll Mom off of her, and immediately took her place over Toni, sucking her labia into my mouth, then licking her clit and sliding two fingers inside, seeking her g-spot. Mom must have gotten her very close to orgasm, as it only took 45 seconds for Toni to be shuddering under me.

Mom was awake again and watching us, but making no move to rejoin us. Her hands caressed her boobs, soothing her nipples.

When Toni recovered enough, she grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth, and soon I was hard again and Toni was pulling on my buttocks to force my cock into her throat. She gagged a little, but kept at it, and soon was pushing and pulling on my hips, to get me to fuck her mouth and throat, at a pace that let her breathe.

I focused on her pleasure, seeking to give her a second oral orgasm, and once I did, I pulled my cock away from her, spun around, and thrust into her pussy and started a rapid fucking that made her cum two more times before I gushed my second load into her. Mom joined in, licking at Toni's breast, and kissing her, then after I pulled out they returned to a 69 so they could both clean my cum out of each other. I watched, enamored of them both. Losing Maria still hurt, but I knew I was certainly not lacking for love.

After another orgasm each, they finally parted, and sought out my mouth to kiss me, with our tastes smeared on their lips.

"God, you two took me beyond ecstasy, tonight," Mom said, as she cuddled into my right side, as Toni claimed my left. Mom added, "Maria made the wrong choice, baby. Maybe some day, she'll realize it, too."

I hoped so.

~~~~~

Up Next: Who knows? I haven't written it all yet.