All Comments on 'Fourth Year After Ch. 04'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
I am enjoying your story

But I feel like I could use an Org. Chart right about now to keep everything straight :)

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ender2k2k

You'll be happy to know there are no more new characters to add, although Mandy, Aaron, Paula and Nancy still have to come to Dallas to meet Sandy's family, and Eden has to return to meet a bunch more of Drew's family.

With all of the interconnections between the characters, an actual org chart would look like spaghetti!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sandys story arc has sucked from the get go. Really wish you hadnt added her to a group of people I dont really want to read about including a separate story series. Youve made this too convoluted just to give them friends? Side groups havent added to this. Ginger marrying maria comes across as lame. Duke and jean now becoming involved in incest is a stretch. They should have stayed separate from grouping period. Because if its alright to screw other couples she should be able to continue with drew and patti. I was enjoying this series until you incrementally kept adding more and more people and connecting them with someelse in the marriage. Weak overall now. Your editor needs a smack up side the head if you have one.

iluvsecsiluvsecsalmost 4 years ago

I have and am enjoying this "book." I really like how you have connected this to another. I haven't seen that done before on here. I started reading this as an erotic stimulant but kept reading it as a book that has been hard to put down wishing it wouldn't end.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@iluvsecs -- Re: crossovers

When I started plotting this series, I knew Tina needed a short-term boyfriend towards the end of the first year, before she would start dating Henry in the second. I thought it would be a cute idea to use Steve Jensen for that purpose, since it was timewise before the events of "Dad, Do I Turn You On?", before he meets Sandra Adams. It would make Tina one of the unsuccessful dating relationships he mentions in that story.

It was actually the deciding factor in setting this series in Dallas instead of somewhere else, to make that possible.

As further plotting led to my wanting to wind up with several affiliated families in the story, all engaged in some degree of incest and supportive of each other in that (a Dallas Incest Club), it was an easy choice to include the Jensen/Adams families. This also provided me a way to give Sandy her own subplot, involving her meeting Amanda/Mandy and Aaron at university timed to match the epilogue of "Dad", which in turn opened the door for the revelation of the Jensen/Adams incest when I re-introduce Suzy in this year, aligned with her internship between Junior and Senior years.

A recurring theme in both this series and "Dad" is the idea of one case of incest leading to another. In "Dad", Steve doesn't get divorced if not for Paula/Nancy and Suzy doesn't entice him without discovering Sandra/Nick. Mandy's involvement is also tied to her discovering Paula/Nancy. Steve's appearance in "First" thus adds Drew/Tina as another precursor, as it's both the reason why Tina dates Steve and why she breaks up with him. Then in "Second", we find that Patti and Amber broke up because of Amber/Henry. Does Drew catch his mom with a different girlfriend, if it wasn't Patti? Maria doesn't become involved with either Tina or Drew until after figuring out their incest. Do Matt and Sophia become involved with his mom, if not for Drew? Does Ginger become involved with her kids if not for Henry/Amber and Drew/Tina? Does Jean or Carrie or Angie? And so on.

It's not the only crossover I've done, either. The cast from "Life with Nano" appears towards the end of "The Marnott Liaison", with the same nanites involved in both stories.

And I do have a plot idea that would bring the cast of "Rumors" into this circle of families -- I just haven't decided to write it yet. And there's always the possibilities of sequels to this series to add more families to the club.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Fate vs luck, the age old unanswered question. However, there is no question that this is a great series. 5 stars.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

Holy crap, you must have one large whiteboard or a sizable spreadsheet to track all the various connections throughout all the different groups! I am impressed by the fact you only screwed up once or twice using the wrong name for a character. Like the series and enjoy the expansion of incestuous families, with all the accompanying ties to one another. Suspension of disbelief is in full effect with this story, but it is with a lot of stories on this site.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 1 year agoAuthor

@Maxwell_Edison

I use the organizing features of a writing software called Scrivener, which lets me (among other things), have separate character profiles, with all the notes I'd need, plus any other ad-hoc notes I might need (like keeping track of the pregnancies, trimesters and due dates for the women)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1943 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES