Fox Hunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the brink of orgasm, the slime crept once again, this time to cover her entire head, sealing her body completely in it's death-grip. Inside, Silver's panic was overwhelmed by her ecstasy as she erupted into orgasm, which combined with her oxygen deprivation granted her a state of euphoria. Silver moaned happily and stopped fighting. Her body relaxed into the creatures embrace and let the darkness take her as she passed out.

"That should be about enough, honey" chimed Jade Fox, observing the struggle. She removed another glass sphere from her belt and held it out expectedly "Time to go, Plasma." A moment passed before the pink blob began to contract and remove itself from it's captive. Reaching out, it slid into Jade's glass ball and relaxed into it's container. Sealing the opening, Jade replaced the sphere in her belt.

Sirens echoed in the night air as the fires on the street continued to smoulder. Alerted to the incoming squad cars, Pearl maintained her hold on Butter while motioning to her allies.

"Forget about them, collect the other girls and prepare to teleport" she said as she tightly clutched Butterscotch Fox- still quivering from a state of perpetual orgasm. Smiling, Pearl nuzzled her nose into Butter's golden locks and inhaled deeply. "We got what we came for."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Through fuzzy thoughts and an aching head, the beautiful young woman struggled to regain her composure. Her green eyes squinted through the darkness, scanning shadows as she attempted to gain her bearings. Brushing a shock of golden hair out of her face, Butterscotch Fox twisted around to determine her situation. She lay naked on a floor of cold steel grating, surrounded by a ten-foot globe of glass with no discernible door. Struggling to her feet, the superheroine placed her hands on the glass and peered around to see shadows everywhere, her cell being the only spot illuminated.

"H-hello?" called Butter "Is somebody out there?"

"Pardon my absence" sounded a voice in a posh London accent. Butter's head turned towards the sound of heels on a steel floor as a tall, waifish woman emerged from the darkness holding Butter's uniform in her hands. "But I had to download everything from your BattleSkin Computer" she continued "The data will prove invaluable in the days to come."

The Englishwoman was a brunette, her wild curls tumbling over her shoulders. She wore a black pantsuit, her jacket revealing her modest cleavage in a deep V-neck, and her sleeves ended at her biceps, revealing arm-length black latex gloves. Her exquisite makeup consisted of green eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Her elegant, swan-like neck was adorned with diamond necklace with an emerald in the middle.

"Who are you?" demanded Butterscotch Fox, "You won't get away with this!"

The brunette's cherry lips curled upwards into a smirk as she gazed at her prisoner. "My name is Dr. Vanessa Payne, my lovely girl. And I'm about to put you through hell."

"You don't know who you're dealing with, Doctor" snipped the blonde heroine, "You have no idea what we're capable of!"

Taking a few steps forward, Vanessa came to within a foot of the glass, and looked up at the captive Fox with a self-satisfied grin. "I know exactly what you're capable of, Butter" the doctor shot back. "I was one of the founders of the institute before the inner circle pushed me out, so believe me, I know how to handle you!

Speechless at this revelation, Butter scrambled for words. "So now you're back with your own Foxes, is that it?"

"Partly" replied the Brit, "my Foxes were washed out of the program on 'psychological grounds'. Basically Institute speak for 'refused to be a slave to rich old men'. Well now is our time to take back the Institute and reshape it. Reform it so ignorant twats like you aren't held up as role models. And while we're at it, we've had a special request to make your life as uncomfortable as possible."

"And my friends?" Butter demanded, "Silver, Violet, all of them. What have you done?"

"Oh they're being seen to" the Doctor replied, "but you my girl are priority one. We are going to torture, rape and break you. And guess what? You aren't going to lift a finger to stop it!"

"And what makes you think I'd oblige you?" huffed the blonde heroine.

Reaching into her jacket pocket, Vanessa produced a small device with a touch screen. With a few taps of her finger, a soft blip sounded in the darkness, and the white noise of a speaker crackled in the air.

"Hello?" a girl's voice sounded meekly, "Is anyone there?"

Butter's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as she immediately recognized the small voice. Pressing herself against the glass, she called out into the darkness. "Regan!" she cried, "Regan honey, is that you?"

"S-stacy?" the little voice eked in duress. "Stacy, I don't know where I am... there- there's someone here...I --" and with another soft blip, the white noise disappeared, and the channel was closed.

"No!" shrieked Butter pounding the glass bubble with her fists. "Don't you touch her!"

Replacing the small device in her pocket, Vanessa coolly crossed her arms and leaned in to butter's cell, inches away from the sphere.

"Don't bother, Butter. Your prison is made of pure Diamentium alloy- the hardest, densest material in the known universe; virtually unbreakable".

Realizing the futility of her assault, Butter relented, a look of defeat spreading over her face.

"You see?" beamed Vanessa,"I said I knew how to handle you. Now what do you say?"

Her eyes filling with tears of despair, Butterscotch Fox sank to her knees on the grated floor, placed both palms on the globe, and looked pleadingly down at Vanessa.

"You win. I'll co-operate" the golden-haired Fox sobbed. "Do what you will with me. But please-"she begged, "Please don't hurt my sister!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12