All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 06'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Wow

Bugger me that was hot.

You lucky lucky girl, and all done safely by a loving master.

Perfick...

Ps....

How did you get the rug clean again ..lolol

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Truly amazing

MJ said it all, lucky lucky girl!

Your writing continues to amaze and arouse, the style is beautiful, the content i can only describe as hot, a perfect portrayal of SSC in aD/s relationship.

I envy you lots, and hope to read more of your adventures in the very near future.

5 stars once more!

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Jim and Shysub

This story has been a little therapeutic for me. I needed to process through the emotions of it, and I didn't know that until I knew it was about to post.

I am glad you enjoyed it. Chapter seven is half way done. It's of the first time Angela came back. The depth of that relationship has been beautiful and I'm looking forward to sharing more of it.

I need a glass of wine...

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
amazing experience

Stephanie, this story is phenomenal. Over the top in the best way possible!

I love how your Master was willing to stretch his own limits for you, and at the same time made sure you were both kept safe and happy.

Awesome writing as ever, too :)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
I don't know what to say

Will 'Thank you so much, five stars and more, please' be enough? It seems so little reward for this quite outstanding story. I am so pleased it is working for you, too, Stephanie - again, my thanks, dear lady.

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
All that I've learned about you..

And you love cum too.

Easily my biggest fetish. I love giving facials, but almost never get to indulge. My wife has a "thing" about stuff getting on or being around her face. Don't ever splash her face with water in a pool!

And Jon has a loving, caring, loyal slave who would gladly catch every drop her has to release until the end of time.

I say it again. Lucky, lucky man.

And me, an envious one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A wonderful visual!

HornyProfHornyProfalmost 10 years ago

great story! I love a woman that loves cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous