All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 2'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Love it

You certainly have a lovely erotic way with words. I could just see the scene with the waitress...pure delicious embarrassment .

Well done.

Ps...he wasn't really called Shit ...was he ??

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
He is called Shit!

Real nickname. Fake real name. Miss Vic is a hard woman.

Thank you Jim. As always, your comments and support are greatly appreciated.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
OMG...

@Steph, i did NOT see that one coming! wow.

as i said before, i really like that Angela! what a character. delicious! :)

(i'm witholding judgement on Miss Vic until next chapter...)

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Hmmm

My comments have already shared by STG and MJ....great scene's... I love the care you take with Stephanie and making sure she is comfortable. Again, your descriptions are wonderful....

I agree with MJ...Shit???? Really???

Can't wait for the next chapter.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
And a huge 'Thank you' to you, stephanie

You have brought us the very best in this wonderful story and I am so glad it has worked for you as well as us, your readers. I sincerely hope your love of writing, along with your obvious talent for doing that very thing, will continue for many ling years. You are a treasure. My very best wishes to you and your (incredibly fortunate) Master.

mel_pomene

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 10 years ago
Beautifully written

OMG, this was so well written and I go so exited. I admit that my judgment may have become clouded because an Mff relation (one Master, two sister slaves) would bring out the best in me.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Cindy

Thanks for your kind input. I admit that originally I was intimidated by having a third in our relationship, but I wouldn't change it for the world now. She has her own life, but what she brings to ours adds nothing but beauty and growth. Sure, all relationships have difficulties, but the reward for working through them is amazing.

We've had more time to grow in our real world, and she is my closest friend and confidant. She's also my mentor for rebellion. :)

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor

Based on some honest PM criticism I received about Mistress Victoria calling her sub Shit, I thought it might be a good idea to paraphrase part of my reply to the commenter. I'm trying to keep in mind that not everybody understands our appreciates my lifestyle, so I hope this may be helpful.

"It may help to remember that he came to her and asked for her to dominate him the way she does. It's his desire, not hers, that determines how she treats him. They are very good friends and they both have a deep love for each other. He enjoys and desires heavy humiliation. That's his thing.

How he's treated is based at least partly on his desires and kinks, more than hers. She is willing, and it fits her kinks too, but if he asked her not to call him Shit, she would stop, and she'd be happy to do it."

Their bdsm relationship is subordinate to their deep friendship and love for one another, as is mine with my Master. In our small corner of the bdsm world, that's how it's done. I wouldn't want it any other way. It's different for others, and that is up to them.

I personally do not enjoy that kind of humiliation, and while my soft limits get pushed, my hard lines are not crossed. That's the way it should be, in my humble opinion.

Please feel free to PM me or comment here with any further questions or comments.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ STG, Findmyway. Mel

You guys warm my heart for continued writing. I am very grateful for your consistent encouragement and input. It makes the more harsh elements of this environment totally irrelevant.

Luv,

Stephanie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was enjoyable until

They are left being 'set up' to fail and then to be handed over to the evil, psycho bitch Mistress to punish. Lost me reading any further, my imagination is enough with what is about to happen, when this seems to be a recurring theme in this type of story.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Truth is stranger than fiction. I would like to suggest that your conclusion is hasty at best. It sounds as if you may be assuming that the story will take an abusive turn. It's not a spoiler for me to confirm that this is not the case. None of my stories include abuse in any form, both by moral or legal standards.

As the one who lived this experience, I can only say that I would much rather you saw the whole picture before declaring a verdict, but you are free to your opinion. I won't remove your comment, even though I disagree with it.

Thank you for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re @ Anonymous

Thank you author for your answer to my comment, I did check back in to see if it had prompted anybody to add anything else, going on what you say, I will continue to read your story. If you read a lot of BDSM stories here that have 'set up to fail' as part of the story you may agree that a lot of them go well and truly 'over the top' and are not pleasant reading.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Anomymous

Thank you again. In my experience and teaching in bdsm, I'm of the belief that setting a sub up for failure is simply wrong. It speaks to a lack of creativity and care. It's the easy way out. I appreciate your perspective.

I'm limited to some degree in creative license as I am making these as truthful as possible with only mild embellishments to drive the story. I can say, at risk of a spoiler, that I think my story has a different take. If you find that my story fits that pattern, I would really like to hear your opinion again. Learning is everything to me.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG!

Please. Don't. Stop! I was loving this scene with the girls--what an erotically hot picture. Such wonderful torture! ;-)

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Thank you

For continuing to let us into your adventures, every chapter is well written, with stunning attention to detail and reaffirms that bdsm is all about safe,sane and consensual.

3 very lucky people enjoying life, experiencing deep love and having great sex too...what more can anyone ask for.

5 stars once again

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@shysub

Thank you again. The fun of sharing my stories is reciprocated by the kindness and appreciation of comments like yours. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

Part three is done and in the editting process. With any luck, I will submit it today and it should post a couple of days after that.

I hope you'll enjoy that too.

Stephanie

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Oh my god

I don't think you could have chosen a better place to end that. Wow. Will be wating with baited breath for the next chapter.

Amazing as always Stephanie. Five stars again.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 10 years ago
A brief comment -

This is one of the best written that I have read on this site. You have an excellent command of the language. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous