Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it comes, I thought. I was part thrilled and part worried. Mistress Victoria went to a closet and brought something out. I didn't see it until it was tossed to Master. A crop. I heard a small sound come out of sister. Master heard it too and turned his attention to her. He brushed the crop over her belly and across her tits. I winced before it was even necessary. Masters sadism always stood out more when we were here. The crop struck across one of her nipples and then the other sharply. She yelped.

"Silence." Master said softly. "Make a noise only when spoken to."

Shit was watching. His eyes were full of sympathy, but I could see a bulge in his loin cloth as he knelt in a corner of the room.

Master's crop struck her breasts again. She moved, but she was silent.

Master was getting into it. He asked her, "How does that feel?"

She replied after a couple of deep breaths. "It hurts Master."

He reached out as Mistress Victoria paced the floor behind him, watching us. He touched her nipple gently. I could not look at it directly but I could see redness on the side of her breast. I knew what she was experiencing. As his fingers touched her she reacted as though her breast was extremely sensitive.

"How does that feel girl?" He asked.

She didn't answer right away, but when she did answer, she surprised me. "Master, it feels incredible."

"Do you like it?"

She hung her head in obvious shame as she answered. "Yes Master. I like it."

The crop struck each nipple again and then he struck mine and I winced.

"Does it still feel good?"

She nodded, and he struck her nipples again. She whimpered out loud, "Yes Master! It feels good but it hurts."

He struck my nipples again. "Does it feel good slave?"

I answered, "Yes Master, may I have another?"

He granted my wish, striking my nipples and breasts until they were red and stinging. I tried to hold still but the rush of blood to my breasts and the pain began to consume me. I hung my head down and let it draw me in.

Master took each of us from the bed, had us bend over it next to each other. I looked at sister, her face was flushed. She looked at me too. I was worried, not knowing all of her training and not knowing how much pain she had endured. She winked at me and smiled. I am sure the look of surprise on my face was apparent, but the message I received was that she was enjoying it.

I was thankful and more comfortable for that.

We bent over, looking into each others eyes as we placed our faces on the bed. Immediately I felt the first strikes on my ass. Master continued and I knew he would until my ass was nice and red for he and the spectators. I held my sisters gaze as I felt my arousal taking control of me. I knew my pussy was getting wet and my arousal was showing. I let the warmth sink in, wondering what would be next after Master was satisfied with our burning pink asses. Knowing he was enjoying me was enough for me.

I knew the drill. I heard him asking, "How does your ass feel slave."

I answered, "It feels like it is well loved by my Master."

He chuckled. "Normally I would punish your sarcasm."

I heard the crop against sisters ass. She shut her eyes. He continued whipping her. I knew he was hitting every spot that wasn't already affected. She kept her eyes shut, but the expression on her face changed as strike after strike landed on her flesh. Her breathing evened out, her whimpering each time she was hit lessened. Her lips parted and when she opened her eyes they were filled with lust. That was when I knew that she too was a pain slut. She was getting off on it and my heart warmed for her even more. I knew then that our sisterhood had taken on a much deeper understanding. I knew that her desire for Masters pleasure was as deep as my own. I knew that her love of his attention was growing like mine continued to do. My love for her deepened as we stared at each other.

Master finished and stood us up. "Turn." He commanded. We both turned in a complete circle and more until we faced Master, the Mistress and her slave.

Mistress Victoria was smiling appreciatively, enjoying the fact that we had been well beaten.

Master asked me, "Who owns you slave?"

I was still dwelling on my pain, but the words came clear and creative. "Master owns this slave. This slave is Masters toy, Masters slut, Masters whore. She is whatever Master desires of his slave girl." I knew that would get to him. And it did.

He smiled.

When I am in that condition, that smile means the world to me. It's like nourishment. It feeds me and keeps me going.

He ordered us onto the bed. "You, little Shit, bring me my ropes."

Quiet delight filled me. I was longing to be bound by him, restrained to his will and his masterful touch. He had us lay on our backs with our heads at opposite ends of the bed. I glanced at him with surprise to realize he was holding a huge double dildo. It was thick and too long, flesh colored and each end looked fairly realistic in its shape. Master was quick and ruthless as he pushed it deep inside me. My pussy was soaking wet but the head was thick and it took a couple of tries to get it in. It entered, snaking inside me and filling me completely. It was all I could do not to grind my hips into it as he made my sister back up and push herself down onto it. It seemed that she had a hard time taking it in too, but when it was inside her she moaned out loud. I silently begged her to remain silent, but the words never left my mouth.

She pushed against the dildo and it shoved even deeper into me. It pushed into my inside every time she moved.

Master brought rope. He bound our thighs together with turn after turn of soft, thick cotton rope, my right thigh to her left, and her left to my right, low near the hips. He made it tight. It forced the dildo to push deep inside us as he bound us together, pushing our lower legs so that they didn't interfere and were directed past each other, but our thighs were all but immoveable. I closed my legs a little. Hers closed with mine. Master gave me a look of disapproval. I spread them wide for him.

Next he bound my wrists in front of me over my stomach and did the same to sister. Then he tied our wrists so that there was a short length of rope tied between her wrist bindings and mine. Our wrists were between our legs. We could hold hands, but neither of us moved much. Every single twitch she made echoed deep into my already aching cunt.

Next he placed nipple clamps on each of us. They weren't particularly strong or painful, but they pinched hard enough to arouse me. They were connected by a chain between my breasts. Next, master used a thin piece of cord and tied the chain on my nipple clamps to the chain on hers, adjusting the tautness so that her nipple clamps tugged against mine.

When that was done, I heard him move but then I heard nothing. Every tiny twitch sister made pulled against the clamps on my nipples or pushed or wiggled against the huge dildo.

I was proud of Master. I felt helpless, and in that helplessness I found the most comfort.

Master spoke up. "I hope you're comfortable girls because this is how you're going to spend the night. You are free to speak, but you're not free to orgasm. I will check in on you from time to time, as will the Mistress. We'll make sure the bindings are doing no harm. You will report to us every hour on how you feel. Would anybody wish to safe out?"

We both hesitated, and when sister did speak, I synchronized to her words. "No Master."

He responded that this was good, reminded us that we were free to talk and then he left the room.

We were quiet for a while, until we started to get uncomfortable. I think sister moved first, causing the nipple clamps to tug and bumping the dildo against my depths. I responded with, "Oh fuck."

Sister got very still and replied, "I don't think I can take this all night sister." I heard real concern in her voice.

"I know I can't make it all night without cumming, and this is going to be very uncomfortable." I said.

For a few minutes we didn't speak, but every little movement either of us made just added to the intensity of the sensations coursing through every inch of my body. I swear that my fucking hair was turned on and swelling with erotic stimulation.

"Do you think he'll really leave us here all night?" She asked.

"He'll check on us a lot. He knows that leaving people tied up alone is not safe. He may not leave us here all night but..." I sighed against my will. "He's going to leave us here until we use a safe word or we fail, or we are so on edge that he can make us cum just by breathing on us. I have no fucking idea what they're doing." Thoughts of the devious mind of Mistress Victoria came to me. I seriously worried that we were going to be made to fail so she could administer her sadistic discipline.

Sister was a little worried, it was evident in her voice, and it reminded me that this was all new to her. What a way to get started, I thought. Either she has responded with a serious need for pain and bondage in her training, or Master was bringing her up very quickly. Her question was spoken softly, her voice trembling. "Have you ever had to use a safe word?

"No" I replied, "but I've come close a few times."

"It feels like failure. I don't want to." She said. I was starting to worry.

"Sweetheart, don't even feel that way. If something is more than you can handle, use the word. It's not a failure, it's just saying that this is more than you can take. Are you ok? I mean, are you hurting?"

"I'm ok." Her reply was short. Maybe too short.

"Listen" I tried to speak as softly and as caring as I could. "Nobody in our world will ever think less of you for using a safe word. We put a lot into this lifestyle, but the truth of it is, all it's about is exploring our own limits and learning who we are on a different level. I know submissives who get tied at the wrists and a blindfold on them and they're at their limit. Any more bondage than that and they want to scream. Other people get a few slaps on the ass and it turns them on but a little more and they're ready to go home. It's not a competition and this lifestyle isn't for everyone. Nobody, not me, not Master will think less of you for safing out."

"Master told me that too. I guess it's a little different coming from you. I wanted to be like you." Her honesty wrenched my heart.

I was quiet for a moment. I was embarrassed and humiliated and exhilarated and flattered all at once. The sensations that were screaming in my body were forgotten for a moment. "Sister, I don't know what to say. This life is different for everyone, but the first part is learning to do it for yourself."

"I know." She was quiet for another moment. "I didn't mean I want to be like you. What I really meant was that watching you at the beach made me feel like there was something inside me like you. Watching Master control you was,,," she paused so perfectly I almost felt like I was being manipulated. "It was beautiful and exciting."

Yet again, this girl had left my heart exposed. "I think I get it." I replied too quickly. "And how do to feel now?"

"I love it." She said with what sounded like confidence.

"What do to mean?" I asked.

She unloaded."I love this feeling. I mean, we're fuckin' tied together with a giant dildo shoved in our pussies. This fucking thing pulling on my tits is going to make me cum all by itself. Every time you move it's like I'm getting fucked by the hottest chick I ever met and the only chick I've ever fucked. My whole body feels like a sex machine. My ass hurts but getting spanked almost made me cum. I'm a damn fuck toy..." She stopped abruptly.

"Holy shit." She blurted out.

Suddenly I was loving this conversation. I kept my mouth shut.

She continued after a minute. "Hey sis, I'm a fucktoy just like you're always saying."

She was alluding to many conversations we'd had over the last day or so. I replied, "So...how does that make you feel?"

"It makes me feel like fucking you hard with this fucking dildo until we both cum and then begging Master to punish us. I mean, fuck it, if I'm a fuck toy, let's fuck. I want to go all in."

I almost giggled. Giggling embarrasses me. I still answered conservatively. "But what if the punishment is really rough?"

"Fuck it. I can always safe out. I just found out I like pain. Let's see how much I like it, you know?"

I knew, and I was getting hot as hell. "So?" I asked playfully as I wiggled my ass and made the dildo move inside her.

She responded by pulling on the ropes on our wrist and driving the dildo hard inside me. Her idea felt wild and erotic. I was all in too. Instead of pulling back I twisted my hands in the ropes until I could get my fingers to my pussy and began to play with myself as we pushed against each other. We struggled with the ropes as she tried to do the same.

I have to say that, once in a while a little rebellion is in my nature. Sister provoked that instinct in about the worst way that you can. Once I make up my mind to disobey, I am going to drive the sword to the hilt. (Cheesy analogy intended.)

I drove that sword like a madwoman. I pulled hard against the ropes on our wrists. I wish I could relay the sound she made in this story because it was probably one of the most erotic things I've ever heard. Her sexy, wailing prelude to orgasm would have made a porn star blush in jealousy. This was no fake, whining moan. It was a wail of sheer pleasure. I tell you that, because it took me over the edge.

I began to come. The dildo was too long to get our bums rubbing together but I tried. That dildo had me so full that I couldn't believe it and my sister writhing on the other end blew my mind. My fingers twitched over my clit and every touch sent a jolt through me. I could hear sister. She was going at it too. We came together, long intense and satisfying. Sweet rebellion dug into my soul and I ran away with it like a thief.

When my orgasm subsided I kept on going, pushing, wiggling my ass, playing with myself and doing my best to keep sister going to. We were both moaning continuously. It was like music to my bound and whipped ears.

That's when I opened my eyes and saw Mistress Victoria standing over us at the edge of the bed. Sweet rebellion came to a screeching halt. I stopped without even thinking. Sister must have had her eyes shut too, because shortly after I stopped, she slowed down and then froze with a true to form, poetic exclamation, "Oh shit."

Mistress didn't say a word. The amused, evil look in her eyes said enough. She turned and left the room.

And that will end part two of my seventh story. Part three will conclude this deliciously wicked weekend as soon as possible.

**********

Please allow me to add that I have developed a great love of writing for those who enjoy my stories. Your positive ratings are what makes this worth the time. If you truly enjoy my writing, please don't forget to give it an honest rating or leave a comment with honest criticism which reflects your true opinion. I would love to be able to have integrity in the system I use to get an idea of what people really think.

Thank you!

12